Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Ah see, he'd be an anti-shipper. So he's not a Sparky shipper. Of course he would know if there was something going on between hem, cause he really does watch her like a hawk to catch her making a mistake. But he's no Sparky shipper as he would oppose against a relationship between John and Liz.
    Oh I see gotcha. He's pretty much against everything. Except saving his own hide. LOL

Just got an email from my friend thanking me for the large Joe's rear end pic and asking if I have more. So I'm going to hit her with the front view. And maybe some of those good ones with the peekage. ROTFLMAO! I'll keep you posted.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ROFL!!!! Awesome
      I still find the drunken-*ss grin on his face so ridiculous!

Yup, Ronon is a Sparky shipper and Teyla and Rodney and Carson and Chuck and... Yeah, SK, you're right, the entire expedition. And I'm sure people outside of the expedition too, like Jack and Landry and Mitchell and Vala and Teal'c and.... yeah... the entire SGC too... except Kavanaugh obviously
      I may have a fic or two, which deal with this phenomenon:

Mirroring - in which the expedition is watching intently while their leaders behave the way they do... Of course there's a rumor mill! No warnings, set in season 1.

Interruptus - in which John and Elizabeth are repeatedly interrupted by various people. Not work safe! Not for kiddies, M rated! This may be my most famous fic. People tell me it's quite funny and hot, too.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy Labor Day!

ROFL!!!! Awesome
        I still find the drunken-*ss grin on his face so ridiculous!
        On the action figures? Heck yeah, it looks so goofy! Hmm, maybe the figures look that way because he just scored a date with Elizabeth, so he's feeling happy in a goofy way? Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yup, Ronon is a Sparky shipper and Teyla and Rodney and Carson and Chuck and... Yeah, SK, you're right, the entire expedition. And I'm sure people outside of the expedition too, like Jack and Landry and Mitchell and Vala and Teal'c and.... yeah... the entire SGC too... except Kavanaugh obviously
        Heehee!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        The next line should have been:

That's terrible. I'll send someone down to pick her up

That's probably a good idea. McKay tried to carry her, but he ran out of breath after about ten metres

I'd better send someone down for him too
        Bwahahahahah!

It's what people have been saying - the characters are likeable in spite of what has been written. The actors add more than what is on the page
        In-very-deed. And thank goodness for that! The actors have totally made the characters cooler than they're written.

Whatever happened to them? They stopped part way through, IIRC
        As I understand it, Pooh was disgusted with the way the show was going (throwing Weir and Beckett under the bus), so she stopped. Which is kind of a shame, because it would've been fun to see the snark she might have come up with for Adrift/Lifeline and TMC.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        They were going for $15 at the con.
        I looked on eBay and there's quite a few mint-in-package Sheppard figures with BINs of $13-15 (before shipping), so your pals wouldn't have any trouble finding one.

I disagree with you and Kris about Kav. I think he would notice and then try to think of a way to use it against them. I can see him blurting something out in front of others about them and the others telling him to STFU and mind his own business. He seemed to watch Lizzie like a hawk. He's not going to miss something like that. Or I can also see John threatening to kill him or sending Ronon to do it. LOL
        Ah, I'm with Kris in meaning that Kav's really an anti-shipper. He sees it and hates it and will do anything to make trouble for them. Heh, Ronon would so go after Kav, and without any prompting from John.

Oh I see gotcha. He's pretty much against everything. Except saving his own hide. LOL

Just got an email from my friend thanking me for the large Joe's rear end pic and asking if I have more. So I'm going to hit her with the front view. And maybe some of those good ones with the peekage. ROTFLMAO! I'll keep you posted.
        Hahahah! Let us know if she faints!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Mirroring - in which the expedition is watching intently while their leaders behave the way they do... Of course there's a rumor mill! No warnings, set in season 1.

Interruptus - in which John and Elizabeth are repeatedly interrupted by various people. Not work safe! Not for kiddies, M rated! This may be my most famous fic. People tell me it's quite funny and hot, too.
          *glomps Anuna* Eeee! Two of my favorite fics!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You should totally send her the front picture

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

I love those two!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Interruptus!!!! Soooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            On the action figures? Heck yeah, it looks so goofy! Hmm, maybe the figures look that way because he just scored a date with Elizabeth, so he's feeling happy in a goofy way? Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
            Oooh!!! From now on that's my story too and I'm sticking to it

In-very-deed. And thank goodness for that! The actors have totally made the characters cooler than they're written.
            True that!!!! *squiches awesome SGA actors*

Ah, I'm with Kris in meaning that Kav's really an anti-shipper. He sees it and hates it and will do anything to make trouble for them. Heh, Ronon would so go after Kav, and without any prompting from John.
            Ronon so would!!!!! Now I totally want to see this happening in a fic

Sig by me

Comment

You should totally send her the front picture
              No one can resist the power of the front picture.

I love those two!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Interruptus!!!! Soooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!
              I know! Poor John and Elizabeth, they can never catch a break! LOL!

Oooh!!! From now on that's my story too and I'm sticking to it
              *high-fives*

True that!!!! *squiches awesome SGA actors*
              *joins in squishy hug*

Ronon so would!!!!! Now I totally want to see this happening in a fic
              Oooh, fic rec! This isn't Ronon going after Kav, but it is Kav getting exactly what's coming to him for always giving Lizzeh a hard time: Just Desserts, by chiarahhue.

Comment

No one can resist the power of the front picture.

I know! Poor John and Elizabeth, they can never catch a break! LOL!

*high-fives*

*joins in squishy hug*

Oooh, fic rec! This isn't Ronon going after Kav, but it is Kav getting exactly what's coming to him for always giving Lizzeh a hard time: Just Desserts, by chiarahhue.
                OMG, I loved that fic so much. I just want to squish each and every one of them. Well...except for Kavanaugh. *snicker*
                sigpic

Comment

OMG, I loved that fic so much. I just want to squish each and every one of them. Well...except for Kavanaugh. *snicker*
                  It's so easy to throw pies at Kavanaugh.

Comment

Missing Moments Chapter 36: Allies
                    Very short one, but enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                    36: Allies

(before the ep)

"This is it, isn't it?" Elizabeth asked as she traced John's dogtags that lay on his bare chest with a finger. They had just woken up and started cuddling more for comfort than anything else.

He held her closer. "If Zelenka calculated it right, they'll be at our doorstep before midday."

She sighed. "We'll cloak the city... just to make sure."

"And if needed we can switch to the shield."

"I hope it doesn't come that far." She said.

"Well, there's no way we're just going to let them walk into the city without a fight." John said.

"I couldn't agree more." She whispered and held him close.

Sig by me

Comment

So I sent a couple of pics of the front of the black Nudie jeans to my friend. One of him sprawled in the chair with his legs spread and lots of peekage which I stole from someone's con report.

Her response was "sweet baby Jesus". He does tend to make you pray, doesn't he?
                      sigpic

Comment

So I sent a couple of pics of the front of the black Nudie jeans to my friend. One of him sprawled in the chair with his legs spread and lots of peekage which I stole from someone's con report.

ROFL!!!!! Yup, he really does make you pray... and that's coming from a Buddhist

Sig by me

Comment

Missing Moments Chapter 36: Allies
                          Very short one, but enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                          36: Allies

(before the ep)

"This is it, isn't it?" Elizabeth asked as she traced John's dogtags that lay on his bare chest with a finger. They had just woken up and started cuddling more for comfort than anything else.

He held her closer. "If Zelenka calculated it right, they'll be at our doorstep before midday."

She sighed. "We'll cloak the city... just to make sure."

"And if needed we can switch to the shield."

"I hope it doesn't come that far." She said.

"Well, there's no way we're just going to let them walk into the city without a fight." John said.

"I couldn't agree more." She whispered and held him close.
                          Yes! Dog tags! *cheers* Lizzeh would so play with his tags. It's so cute! *squishes them* :sheppard*

Pray... sin... repent... repeat.

Comment

Now that would be an idea for a smut Sparky fic ... Elizabeth praying

Comment

Hah! Yeah, we're all agreed that Ronon is totally a Sparky shipper. Of course, for that matter, everyone in Atlantis is a Sparky shipper. Except maybe that git Kavanaugh, but he doesn't count.
                              Kavanaugh should have been fed to a Wraith prisoner. Starving prisoners is immoral.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post

Now that would be an idea for a smut Sparky fic ... Elizabeth praying

Hah! Lizzeh praying at the sight of a smuttylicious John? She'd spontaneously ascend!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Kavanaugh should have been fed to a Wraith prisoner. Starving prisoners is immoral.
                                Hahahah! That's the spirit!

Comment

Working...
                                X