Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Sure. I made a couple more when I was considering which to use. Anyone is welcome to take any of my pics and make icons. I tried to find facial expressions that were different from those I've already seen people do. A lot of our pics were blurry. Maybe Mr. SR's hands were shaking. LOL And then there was the problem with the darn microphone.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0/neckicon.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...smileyicon.jpg

You mean this one? http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ericoncopy.jpg

Or this one? http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...c2iconcopy.jpg
    These, I love.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Just saw this Joe tweet. Awwww, he's killing me. All alone in a lonely hotel room....isn't that a song?

Katherine and kids just left to go back home. Hate being in the hotel alone. Going to visit my friends set for new ScyFy show. Stay busy
      He's really a family man. I love that!
      And love also the pictures of his children, but in his shoes I wouldn't feel so comfortable uploading such pictures on the Internet.
      There are evil persons around. He'd better keep them private. Sad to say this, but this world is a jungle

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
        He's really a family man. I love that!
        And love also the pictures of his children, but in his shoes I wouldn't feel so comfortable uploading such pictures on the Internet.
        There are evil persons around. He'd better keep them private. Sad to say this, but this world is a jungle
        That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw those pics!!

Just got back home from my little adventure.

OT:
        Spoiler:
        So, I saw Jason Donovan and Jeff Wayne at the tv-show. I was quite close up front, so had a very good view of them. Only downside was that after their interview, they left right away, so we didn't have a change to get a picture or an autograph. That sorta put a damper on the evening, but it was nice to finally see him (them) for real.

Sig by me

Comment

Kris, I'm glad you had a good time at the show!

Just saw this Joe tweet. Awwww, he's killing me. All alone in a lonely hotel room....isn't that a song?

Katherine and kids just left to go back home. Hate being in the hotel alone. Going to visit my friends set for new ScyFy show. Stay busy
          Awwww! *melts*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Yes, and it was sort of a 'truer' comment than a off-handed one. I think they're a little disrespectful when they get all eager and excited over something as serious as a dangerous storm. They act like it's a field day for them and it really shouldn't be. ESPN is entitled to act like a bunch of schoolboys over football, it's a rough but generally non-life-threatening sport. A hurricane is a big, serious thing. As far as news coverage, they should treat it with respect. >8D

Good to hear. Stay safe out there!
          Indeed. It all feeds into the ambulance chaser mentality that seems to permeate so much of the media these days.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now that I'm back home, it's time to post the next chapter!

Missing Moments Chapter 32: The Long Goodbye
            Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
            32: The Long Goodbye

(after "Elizabeth" asks John to do Phebus a favor)

John looked suspiciously at Elizabeth and then turned to the others in the room. "Would you guys mind giving us a moment?"

While the others started to leave, Caldwell stood ground. "I do mind, actually. We still don't know how dangerous Phebus is and if that's truly Doctor Weir we're talking to."

"Colonel, I can assure you..." Elizabeth started, but John shut her up by raising his hand.

"I know we can't be certain of the fact that's it really Elizabeth. But if she attacks me... I'm quite sure I'll be able to handle her."

Caldwell gave him a look. "Fine, but it's on your responsibility."

"Fine." John said.

With Caldwell gone, John turned to Elizabeth. "Ok, what's going on?"

Elizabeth gave him a smile. "It's amazing, John. She can't wait to see if it's her husband in the other pod. The love she feels for him..."

"Wait..." John said as he started to pace. "Let me guess... she wants me to absorb her husband, like you did with her, right?"

"Yes." Elizabeth nodded enthusiastically.

John eyed her suspiciously again. "Why are you so compliant about it?"

"Like I said... the love she feels for him..."

"Yeah, yeah... but why me?"

"She knows about us." Elizabeth explained like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"How does she..."

Elizabeth looked enthusiastically again. "The merge with her is completely different from what Rodney went through with Lieutenant Cadman. I know everything about Phebus that you can possibly imagine and she knows everything there is to know about me."

"Everything?"

She nodded.

"Does that include our command codes?"

"I guess so."

"Elizabeth..." John said exhasperated.

"John, all she wants to do is say a final goodbye to her husband. That's all she's interested in. And besides the imprint will wear off in a couple of hours and I can take over from her whenever I wish. What harm could she possibly do?"

John let out a sigh. "I still don't like it."

She gave him a supportive smile. "I know you don't. But I also know that deep down inside you're just as much a hopeless romantic as I am and I know you want to give them a chance for a final goodbye."

He gave her a pointed look, but finally caved in. "Fine, I'll do it. But you owe me a romantic dinner after this... without alien entities."

"Deal." She said with a smile that slightly unsettled him. Something still felt wrong about this whole situation.

(after the ep in the infirmary)

John let out a sigh. “I think we’re now officially back in the rumor mill.”

“Do you think we were ever out of the rumor mill?”

He gave her a look. “Good point.”

“We’re gonna be hearing about this for a long time, aren’t we?” She sighed and pushed herself deeper into her pillow again.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure we are.”

“I just hope the SGC and the IOA won’t take the rumors too seriously.”

“You and me both.” John agreed.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Now that I'm back home, it's time to post the next chapter!

Missing Moments Chapter 32: The Long Goodbye
              Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
              32: The Long Goodbye

(after "Elizabeth" asks John to do Phebus a favor)

John looked suspiciously at Elizabeth and then turned to the others in the room. "Would you guys mind giving us a moment?"

While the others started to leave, Caldwell stood ground. "I do mind, actually. We still don't know how dangerous Phebus is and if that's truly Doctor Weir we're talking to."

"Colonel, I can assure you..." Elizabeth started, but John shut her up by raising his hand.

"I know we can't be certain of the fact that's it really Elizabeth. But if she attacks me... I'm quite sure I'll be able to handle her."

Caldwell gave him a look. "Fine, but it's on your responsibility."

"Fine." John said.

With Caldwell gone, John turned to Elizabeth. "Ok, what's going on?"

Elizabeth gave him a smile. "It's amazing, John. She can't wait to see if it's her husband in the other pod. The love she feels for him..."

"Wait..." John said as he started to pace. "Let me guess... she wants me to absorb her husband, like you did with her, right?"

"Yes." Elizabeth nodded enthusiastically.

John eyed her suspiciously again. "Why are you so compliant about it?"

"Like I said... the love she feels for him..."

"Yeah, yeah... but why me?"

"She knows about us." Elizabeth explained like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"How does she..."

Elizabeth looked enthusiastically again. "The merge with her is completely different from what Rodney went through with Lieutenant Cadman. I know everything about Phebus that you can possibly imagine and she knows everything there is to know about me."

"Everything?"

She nodded.

"Does that include our command codes?"

"I guess so."

"Elizabeth..." John said exhasperated.

"John, all she wants to do is say a final goodbye to her husband. That's all she's interested in. And besides the imprint will wear off in a couple of hours and I can take over from her whenever I wish. What harm could she possibly do?"

John let out a sigh. "I still don't like it."

She gave him a supportive smile. "I know you don't. But I also know that deep down inside you're just as much a hopeless romantic as I am and I know you want to give them a chance for a final goodbye."

He gave her a pointed look, but finally caved in. "Fine, I'll do it. But you owe me a romantic dinner after this... without alien entities."

"Deal." She said with a smile that slightly unsettled him. Something still felt wrong about this whole situation.

(after the ep in the infirmary)

John let out a sigh. “I think we’re now officially back in the rumor mill.”

“Do you think we were ever out of the rumor mill?”

He gave her a look. “Good point.”

“We’re gonna be hearing about this for a long time, aren’t we?” She sighed and pushed herself deeper into her pillow again.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure we are.”

“I just hope the SGC and the IOA won’t take the rumors too seriously.”

“You and me both.” John agreed.
              LOL! Oh, poor John and Elizabeth! They're gonna be in the hot seat now with the IOA! I just hope John and Elizabeth are okay... I'd say they both owe each other a nice romantic dinner after this one!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR thank you so much for the icons - but they turn out blurry when I upload them.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Watching The Siege Part 3 on SyFy right now...

The Wraith are gonna ram Atlantis and they need to get the shield up, ZOMG!

Comment

Shield's up!

Here come the Wraith!

*Wraith go splat*

: "Don't scare me like that!"

: "Sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      SR thank you so much for the icons - but they turn out blurry when I upload them.
                      Hmm... *compares to the post with all the icons* Yeah, it is a little blurry. How weird is that?

Comment

Yay, John just beamed in!

: "Well, I'm home!"

THE HUG! SQUEE!

: "Yes, you are."

*flails* Best. Scene. Ever!

Comment

Eeek, Ford got munched on by a Wraith!

And there are more Hive ships on the way... John and Elizabeth are exchanging those 'eyesex of doom' looks again!

Comment

Atlantis pulls a fake out on the Wraith, but Ford escapes! John's gone woobie, and Elizabeth's at his side, trying to comfort him. *wibbles and pets*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Yay, John just beamed in!

: "Well, I'm home!"

THE HUG! SQUEE!

: "Yes, you are."

*flails* Best. Scene. Ever!
                              Totally the most SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!! worthy scene!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Eeek, Ford got munched on by a Wraith!

And there are more Hive ships on the way... John and Elizabeth are exchanging those 'eyesex of doom' looks again!
                              Oooh, they are very good at those eye!sex of doom moments!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Totally the most SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!! worthy scene!!!
                                And my oh my, was I ever squeeing!

Oooh, they are very good at those eye!sex of doom moments!!!
                                Yes, they are. I keep hitting rewind on my DVDs whenever I watch them just to see the eyesex again and again.

Comment

Working...
                                X