No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR, that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So totally made of WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You lucky, lucky, lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course SMB, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Uh guys. I heard noise from under my window and looked what was up - and there were a guy and a girl, fighting loudly. Very loudly. They looked kind of drunk and it seemed like he was going to beat her up - he grabbed her a couple of times. Called the police and one of those big cars showed up in five minutes. IDK what happened next, but the car was following them.

Phew.

It looked ugly, let me tell you.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I know what you mean. I've witnessed similar situations and it's always horrible.
        That's another reason why I search and find solace in Sparky. At least I know they would never ever behave like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          I know what you mean. I've witnessed similar situations and it's always horrible.
          That's another reason why I search and find solace in Sparky. At least I know they would never ever behave like that.
          You're actually challenging me now, to write about two of them having fights - all couples do, and I think, given how stubborn they both are, those would be steaming, loud fights. Just look at the Hot Zone fight. But, of course, they would work it out later.

Comment

You're actually challenging me now, to write about two of them having fights - all couples do, and I think, given how stubborn they both are, those would be steaming, loud fights. Just look at the Hot Zone fight. But, of course, they would work it out later.
            Oh yes, they would fight verbally, they could scream and curse, but I feel that they could never ever beat each other or insult each other without any respect. Of that I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
              Oh yes, they would fight verbally, they could scream and curse, but I feel that they could never ever beat each other or insult each other without any respect. Of that I'm sure.
              Agreed. Even in conversion, while John was going literally wild, he was restraining himself. When he punched the window and when he didn't choke her.

Comment

Dear smb_books I am so bad - happy birthday! I'm sorry I got distracted and didn't congratulate you first, and then discuss everything else.

*offers a hug*

Comment

That sounds very scary. It's amazing people can treat each other like that.

Oooh, that would be awesome!!!! It would totally be steaming and loud, but also insanely HOT
                  Write iiiiiiiiiiiiiit, write iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Missing Moments: Chapter 27: The Hive
                    Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                    27: The Hive

(after the ep)

"Are you ok?"

John turned to Elizabeth and gave her a smile. "I'm fine. I wasn't the one who got drugged out of his mind."

There was something in her eyes though as he looked at her and he gave her a worried look. "Are you ok?"

She joined him at the balcony railing and gazed at the ocean. "I'm fine."

Bull****. "Elizabeth?"

She sighed. "You were missing for days without leaving a single trace. I was worried, that's all."

An intense look passed between them and he eventually nodded. "I'll always try to come back to you, you know that right?"

She nodded too. "I know."

Another silent look passed between them.

"So, what about Ford?" She asked, knowing he hadn't told them everything back in her office.

He let out a sigh and gripped the railing a bit tighter. "For all intents and purposes, Ford's dead. Even if he magically managed to survive that blast and we manage to pull him out of the downward spiral he's in... the enzyme ****ed with his mind so much already that I'm afraid we can't do much more for him. He's not the same kid anymore that joined the expedition."

Elizabeth gently put her hand on his. "We're not the same people anymore either."

"No, we're not." He agreed without hesitation. "But I like to think we're not as screwed up as he is."

"And you're sure that if we help him rid his body from the enzyme, he won't be ok again?"

John shrugged. "I can't be a hundred percent sure but if we do bump into him again, I won't give up on him either."

"That's good. If you would give up on him you wouldn't be the man that I fell..." She fell silent and cleared her throat, suddenly the air between them was a bit uncomfortable. He knew what she had wanted to say, but even though they had said so much already, it was the one thing either of them was still unable to say out loud.

"I know." He said and entwined his fingers with hers, letting her silently know that he understood.

Sig by me

Comment

Well, I guess the Joe encounters for the day are over. I'll report in reverse order. I just got my autographs. Unfortunately, due to time and the huuuugggeee lines, he couldn't personalize anything but we did manage to charm him into doing it for our 5 year old friend. That was the important one.

I told him that Torri said tell him she is now reading the Washington Post and he put the pen down and sat back in his seat. Then he looked up at me, squirked both eyebrows and said "she thinks the Post is too conservative." I questioned that judgement because it's clearly biased the other way. "I know, can you imagine?" he said. "Well maybe now that she is reading it she will change her mind." I told him I thought she was taunting him and he said there was no doubt about it. That was it. So the whole thing was a bit of political banter.

My photo of him hugging me is soooooo great. I barely remember it and now I have photo evidence. LOL It was a very good hug. Wait until you see. He is clutching me and I have my hand on his bare arm. Do I hear a squee?

I haven't gotten my pic of him and David yet so couldn't get that autographed but it was fun although quicker than the one with just Joe. David is just beyond adorable. I got to shake hands with both of them and of course get another bit of snuggling.

The talk was so very wonderful. My face hurts from laughing but I barely remember any of it. I'm afraid my report won't be very detailed. The questions were mostly the usual, fave ep, worst job etc. Lots of banter and teasing. Joe came out and proceeded to sit with his hand between his legs. My new friend who sat beside me and I clutched each other and squeed. Mr. SR was snapping continuously and got lots of good shots. One thing I remember is that they said someone needs to do a "where are they now" video. Joe said something about where McKay was and then said "and Teyla has 3 kids". For some reason I thought that was just very amusing. *grin*

Met Flowerbud and had lunch with her. We talked and talked and made friends with a McShepper in line. LOL Very nice lady who is Sparky friendly. Oh, and we passed out some cards for SGARising. Met a lady who is doing graphics for a Star Trek type thing that is similar.

I've been impressed with how nice and friendly everyone is...shippers, non-shippers etc. The SGU anti feeling looms large, as does the anti-McKeller.

I can't think very well right now because I am very tired. We still have Shanks to go and I have to get DH and MS's autographs.

Mr SR has been a sort of loaner husband to everybody, holding purses and bags, saving places etc. While I was in line for Joe/David pic he was sitting in a small waiting area and witnessed one lady faint and several break down in tears after meeting Joe. I was proud of myself. I felt calm and cool and had no trouble talking to him. He is just so normal and nice. But it's true, the impact when you first meet him is the most amazing thing. Gorgeous beyond imagining.

One of the prize winning vids was a gen one but rather Sparky friendly. I think it's called Extreme Ways. Not sure. Later.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Well, I guess the Joe encounters for the day are over. I'll report in reverse order. I just got my autographs. Unfortunately, due to time and the huuuugggeee lines, he couldn't personalize anything but we did manage to charm him into doing it for our 5 year old friend. That was the important one.

I told him that Torri said tell him she is now reading the Washington Post and he put the pen down and sat back in his seat. Then he looked up at me, squirked both eyebrows and said "she thinks the Post is too conservative." I questioned that judgement because it's clearly biased the other way. "I know, can you imagine?" he said. "Well maybe now that she is reading it she will change her mind." I told him I thought she was taunting him and he said there was no doubt about it. That was it. So the whole thing was a bit of political banter.

My photo of him hugging me is soooooo great. I barely remember it and now I have photo evidence. LOL It was a very good hug. Wait until you see. He is clutching me and I have my hand on his bare arm. Do I hear a squee?

I haven't gotten my pic of him and David yet so couldn't get that autographed but it was fun although quicker than the one with just Joe. David is just beyond adorable. I got to shake hands with both of them and of course get another bit of snuggling.

The talk was so very wonderful. My face hurts from laughing but I barely remember any of it. I'm afraid my report won't be very detailed. The questions were mostly the usual, fave ep, worst job etc. Lots of banter and teasing. Joe came out and proceeded to sit with his hand between his legs. My new friend who sat beside me and I clutched each other and squeed. Mr. SR was snapping continuously and got lots of good shots. One thing I remember is that they said someone needs to do a "where are they now" video. Joe said something about where McKay was and then said "and Teyla has 3 kids". For some reason I thought that was just very amusing. *grin*

Met Flowerbud and had lunch with her. We talked and talked and made friends with a McShepper in line. LOL Very nice lady who is Sparky friendly. Oh, and we passed out some cards for SGARising. Met a lady who is doing graphics for a Star Trek type thing that is similar.

I've been impressed with how nice and friendly everyone is...shippers, non-shippers etc. The SGU anti feeling looms large, as does the anti-McKeller.

I can't think very well right now because I am very tired. We still have Shanks to go and I have to get DH and MS's autographs.

Mr SR has been a sort of loaner husband to everybody, holding purses and bags, saving places etc. While I was in line for Joe/David pic he was sitting in a small waiting area and witnessed one lady faint and several break down in tears after meeting Joe. I was proud of myself. I felt calm and cool and had no trouble talking to him. He is just so normal and nice. But it's true, the impact when you first meet him is the most amazing thing. Gorgeous beyond imagining.

One of the prize winning vids was a gen one but rather Sparky friendly. I think it's called Extreme Ways. Not sure. Later.
                        Oh but I do think that's rather detailed and coherent !!! after meeting Joe. !!!! I mean, YOU JUST MET JOE F. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am so very very sqeeful right now, and giddy and happy! All kinds of awesome! And how awesome is Mr. SR? I'm so glad you're having a blast! *huge hugs*

Comment

SR that's AWESOME!!!!! His reply to Torri's taunt is hilarious
                          But now I'm wondering, did you tell him about season 6 and did you give him a card??
                          And congrats on staying cool when meeting him!! Knew you could do it
                          Looking forward to reading more!!

Sig by me

Comment

Kris! You keep blowing me away with the Missing Moments. Poor John, wibbling over Ford. And Lizzeh! Darnit, just say it already! LOL!

Uh guys. I heard noise from under my window and looked what was up - and there were a guy and a girl, fighting loudly. Very loudly. They looked kind of drunk and it seemed like he was going to beat her up - he grabbed her a couple of times. Called the police and one of those big cars showed up in five minutes. IDK what happened next, but the car was following them.

Phew.

Eeek! *huggles*

Hmm... and of course, once they did work it out... lovely opportunity for making up smut.

Yes, I'm that shallow.

Agreed. Even in conversion, while John was going literally wild, he was restraining himself. When he punched the window and when he didn't choke her.
                            *melts into a puddle*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SMB_Books!

Kris, Missing Moments were great as usual.

SR, your con trip sounds fantastically awesome! *dies of all the squee overload*
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And now, the reaction post of SQUEE!!!!

Hooray! Your little buddy is going to be sooo happy!

*cackles* That is just sooo funny! Darnit, now we're going to have to keep an eye out for Torri's next public appearance so we can pass on Joe's latest comment! Gee, doesn't it feel like were helping to pass notes in class? LOL!

SQUEEE!!!!! How awesome is that? See, isn't meeting your favorite stars fun?

*cracks up* Amusing doesn't even begin to describe it! LMAO!

Oh, that's fantastic to hear! I'm glad you and Flowerbud are having such a great time! It's so much fun to go to these cons, everyone is always friendly and there's a lot of great energy in the room. And can I say that Mr. SR is such a prince! Good times for all!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X