Sig by me

Comment

Lorne: "They forget how much you worry."
      Liz: *look*
      Lorne: "That we worry... collectively."

Lorne is so on to Liz and John

Sig by me

Comment

Can I have a request for someone here? Not someone in particular.
        I have a song that hunts me. The Hoosiers : Everything goes dark
        Maybe the lyric aren't not really Sparky but I love this song. Is it possible to have a vid with this song?...Just a little request....from a nice french girl....who loves her Sparky friend.....request for my birthday.....in january.....5 months to do a vid.....PLEASE
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Yo, darlings. Your 'Nuna is feeling tiiiired. Like incredibly tired. And I have to work at home because there was just too much work at work and urgent things are urgent.

Because I promised: SGA/Castle crossover fic, in case anyone missed. *hugs everyone*
          Awww... *snuggles 'Nuna and sends warm milk with honey to help 'Nuna sleep*

And everybody go read 'Nuna's new fic!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Still asleep??
          At work?? Which is a lame excuse
          Or yes, like you said: completely shocked!!
          LOL!

Yeah, it's a complete and utter underestimation
          And I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that you'll win it!!!
          We really should get online together somewhere during the auction so we don't bid against each other
          And yes... I did pre-order the catalog *headdesk*
          Perfect opportunity to use our chat room at SGA Rising, eh?

That reminds me, I need to go place my pre-order, too.

*hugs* try to go to bed early, sweetie!! I know it's a lame advise, but sometimes it helps.

And that fic is absolutely brilliant!!!! Everyone should go read it, even if you don't watch Castle!!!
          I don't watch Castle, and I read it! It's awesome!

Lorne: "They forget how much you worry."
          Liz: *look*
          Lorne: "That we worry... collectively."

Lorne is so on to Liz and John
          *snickers* Lorne is totally John's accomplice in keeping things from Stargate Command.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz looks so worried when Lorne tells her John and his team aren't on the planet anymore. And his voice holds a trace of comfort.
            Yup, he's so onto them

Sig by me

Comment

Hey, Ford's still wearing his dogtags... does that mean he still feels like a US Air Force Lieutenant?

Sig by me

Comment

Lorne: *worried voice* "Weir's not gonna be happy with this."

About you failing your mission to bring John and his team back? Yeah, don't think so either.

Sig by me

Comment

No comment about my post. I take it for a "no" lol.
                  Tiem to read your fic, anuna.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Perfect opportunity to use our chat room at SGA Rising, eh?
                    True that

That reminds me, I need to go place my pre-order, too.
                    Do iiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
                    If it's as gorgeous as the other catalog, it's gonna be worth every cent.

*snickers* Lorne is totally John's accomplice in keeping things from Stargate Command.
                    Lol, he so is

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Give it some time
                      I'm not good with vids, so someone else will have to do it.

Sig by me

Comment

Give it some time
                        I'm not good with vids, so someone else will have to do it.
                        I hope or I will cry.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello all. Yes I do have a life in case you were wondering where I was.

There may be a bit of hope for Chicago. They just published the weekend schedule and Joe's still on it. Unfortunately, he and DH don't go on until 3:30 and the photo ops/autographs come after that. How will I survive the day? I'll look like crap and won't be able to eat for all the butterflies. Then I'll take one look at him and faint dead away. Mr. SR will divorce me and/or leave me in Chicago. It's nice to have a plan.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooh, after Lorne and Liz talk in her office, she looks like she's about to cry *hugs Liz*

Sig by me

Comment

Hey, Ford's still wearing his dogtags... does that mean he still feels like a US Air Force Lieutenant?
                              Ford is a Marine. He's not in the Air Force.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Like Kris, I don't make videos, so I wouldn't be able to help with your request, either.

True that
                              That chat room's gonna be sooo handy... :d

Do iiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
                              If it's as gorgeous as the other catalog, it's gonna be worth every cent.
                              I got a look at the Star Trek and Iron Man auction catalogs at Propworx's booth at Comic Con last month, and they were gorgeous! These catalogs are worth every penny, and I certainly encourage everyone to get a copy.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Hello all. Yes I do have a life in case you were wondering where I was.

There may be a bit of hope for Chicago. They just published the weekend schedule and Joe's still on it. Unfortunately, he and DH don't go on until 3:30 and the photo ops/autographs come after that. How will I survive the day? I'll look like crap and won't be able to eat for all the butterflies. Then I'll take one look at him and faint dead away. Mr. SR will divorce me and/or leave me in Chicago. It's nice to have a plan.

SR, if you faint, maybe you'll personally experience that Echoes moment you love so much!

I'm so excitedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X