X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
    SR

Think positive thoughts and take deep breathes
    I'm breathing. I think I've reached a calm place. Nothing I can do at this point. We will still have fun even if he's not there. At least I won't be feeling all nervous meeting the rest of them. Maybe I should change that ticker to "7 days until I meet David Hewlett". LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

That smiley is sooo cute!

I'm breathing. I think I've reached a calm place. Nothing I can do at this point. We will still have fun even if he's not there. At least I won't be feeling all nervous meeting the rest of them. Maybe I should change that ticker to "7 days until I meet David Hewlett". LOL
      I'm sure he'll be there, but like you said you'll have fun either way.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Just remember, Joe hasn't said anything about Chicago on Twitter, and there's still no notice on Creation's website saying that he's canceled. And come to think of it, if he had canceled Chicago due to filming the pilot, wouldn't he have said something about it at the same time he did for Glasgow? Chicago is starting to look safer.

Breathe, darling!

Bwahahah!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Just remember, Joe hasn't said anything about Chicago on Twitter, and there's still no notice on Creation's website saying that he's canceled. And come to think of it, if he had canceled Chicago due to filming the pilot, wouldn't he have said something about it at the same time he did for Glasgow? Chicago is starting to look safer.

Breathe, darling!

Bwahahah!
          Well you know I have to pick this theory apart and look for all the possible bad things. *looks around for 'Nuna* He may not know what his schedule is for the filming. If he has to work on Sat, he can't go to the con. He may not know that until he goes to work on Mon. I'm sure the Creation people are running in circles and praying to the con gods also. Otherwise, if Chicago was a definite go why not just say so? Scores of people have asked him about it.

Meanwhile I have found a new way to distract myself: Plants vs Zombies
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            OK, a motivator is really needed to calm SR
            *runs to open Paint Shop Pro X3**
            Hey, I lost the link to motivator site AGAIN. Can someone link me? We need to help SR calm down.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              That smiley is sooo cute!

I'm sure he'll be there, but like you said you'll have fun either way.
              You like that one. I got a bunch ages ago from parisindy. I particularly like this one:
              sigpic

Comment

Well you know I have to pick this theory apart and look for all the possible bad things. *looks around for 'Nuna* He may not know what his schedule is for the filming. If he has to work on Sat, he can't go to the con. He may not know that until he goes to work on Mon. I'm sure the Creation people are running in circles and praying to the con gods also. Otherwise, if Chicago was a definite go why not just say so? Scores of people have asked him about it.
                Hah! On the other hand, I can see it being a lot easier to reschedule any Saturday filming since Joe's only going to be a 45-minute flight away in Chicago. And of course, as the old saying goes, 'no news is good news.'

Zombies! Love it!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Hey, I lost the link to motivator site AGAIN. Can someone link me? We need to help SR calm down.
                I dunno if this was the link posted before, but I've got this one: http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm calm. Who thinks I'm not calm?

Link: http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php
                  sigpic

Comment

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Do you want me to start a smut discussion on my LJ? I am going to make a motivator for you now.

Comment

I'm calm. Who thinks I'm not calm?

Link: http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php
                      *amused grin* Breathe, darling, breathe!

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Do you want me to start a smut discussion on my LJ? I am going to make a motivator for you now.
                      Mmmm, Sparky!smut! That's the ticket!

Comment

And this is all for SR - don't panic!!! *hugs*

Spoiler:

Comment

I feel so needy.

Actually, I have to go do some chores. Back soon. I forgot I had all these smileys. They're fun. I even have this one:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            And this is all for SR - don't panic!!! *hugs*

http://a.imageshack.us/img163/6649/motivatorpanic.jpg
                            Now that's a motivator! Way to go, nephtys!

I feel so needy. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...lies/down2.gif

Actually, I have to go do some chores. Back soon. I forgot I had all these smileys. They're fun. I even have this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...lies/Anuna.gif
                            *cracks up at the 'What Anuna Said' smiley*

Comment

I feel so needy.

Actually, I have to go do some chores. Back soon. I forgot I had all these smileys. They're fun. I even have this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...lies/Anuna.gif
                              It's okay to feel needy, that's why you have us!

OMG that smiley is back from anti days. AAAAWWWWW.

Here's your motivator!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Here's your motivator!!

Spoiler:
                                And this is really *GREAT*!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X