No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeee! More lovely motivators from nephtys!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Why do I always think Irresistible is part of season 2? *headdesk*
    After Irresistible it is!!
    BEFORE Irresistible, you mean.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Dang, he looks good dead.
    *cracks up* That sounds like it should be a line from a horror movie! Or maybe Supernatural. Oh yeah, that would so be Winchester snark at its finest.

I remember all the "He straddled a bed. OMG! He straddled a bed." talk after that one came out. And yeah, it did look like she was standing between his legs. She looked really comfortable there.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sparky: Because it's all about finding the smut in everything.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Liz really is staying by John's side all the way to the gate.

Sig by me

Comment

Caldwell: "In spite what you think of my intentions, Dr. Weir, I'm not your enemy."

Euhm... yes you are... They just don't know it yet!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          BEFORE Irresistible, you mean.
          *headdesk*
          Fine!!

Sig by me

Comment

Caldwell: "In spite what you think of my intentions, Dr. Weir, I'm not your enemy."
            "Believe me. You don't wanna be"
            Yay, Elizabeth rulez!

Comment

Watching 'Aurora' rerun now... yes I had some catching up to do

Love how Liz totally misunderstands Ronon when he's leaving the table

And I TOTALLY love the flirty look Liz throws John when they're on the Daedalus right before the titles come on.

Sig by me

Comment

Watching the 'Conversion' rerun and Caldwell is so on to them!!!
                I noticed when I watched the other day that she pauses and composes herself before answering. I also noticed that Caldwell looked very sympathetic and I love the way he told her "if you need to talk". It was like he knew what she must be going through. I'm just wondering why they wrote that scene like that if they didn't intend it to sound shippy.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                Hope you like my picture choice for that

It's a perfect choice because they both look like they are considering something and trying not to look at each other.

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                I certainly will do. Now if Torri would just become a member of tweeter land to. Mind you she may not be be into such things or simply not have the time. There was a time she was frequently on My Space (and she verify it was her at the Con in Northampton) but she's not been on it for over a year now. Will report back when I finish work on the Sunday. Working until 12 midnight not sure what the time is with you then.
                The east coast of the US is about 5 hours behind Scotland.

Liz is so worried for John... and she's brave, visiting him in his quarters alone...

And it's funny how a soldier with a German flag on his uniform has an American accent
                Minor details. Mr. SR is a tad concerned about this movie Joe is doing in which Irish guys play US Marines. He can handle the wrong saluting but the uniforms and the protocol had better be right. He also goes nuts when they spray bullets. LOL

John: "If you won't then kill me now."
                Liz: *casting her eyes away* "John..."
                John: "It's better for the both of us."

Honestly... that last sentence says it all, doesn't it?
                That and the protocol comment were very shippy to me. Why make it just about the two of them? What did that mean? And you could see him holding the monster inside him back. The fact that she could still talk while he was holding her neck showed how careful he was being with her. He just wanted to frighten her.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I noticed when I watched the other day that she pauses and composes herself before answering. I also noticed that Caldwell looked very sympathetic and I love the way he told her "if you need to talk". It was like he knew what she must be going through. I'm just wondering why they wrote that scene like that if they didn't intend it to sound shippy.

That and the protocol comment were very shippy to me. Why make it just about the two of them? What did that mean? And you could see him holding the monster inside him back. The fact that she could still talk while he was holding her neck showed how careful he was being with her. He just wanted to frighten her.
                  I know! It's so weird that everyone claimed there was nothing going on between John and Elizabeth while you got scenes and conversations like those! Come on!!! Either the writers didn't know what they were writing, or they were all lying... my guess goes to the former... They suck at writing official ship and without knowing are very good at writing "non-existent" ship

And yeah, I agree with the neck holding. I think he just wanted to convince her to kill him and the only way he could think off was to attack her, but he couldn't really hurt her. Luckily she didn't fall for it.

Sig by me

Comment

Always though it was more than that. Really want to visit the US sometime. Can only live in hope.

I wish Atlantis was doing a re-run here on sky one but its Stargate SG1 that running at the moment. Will need to get some new DVD's, my son went away with the other one's.

Comment

I'm back just to see if you post the pic of Elizabeth in the infirmary scene in "Instinct".lol
                      It just prooves how crazy I am.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hey I want that scene too!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oooh, today's rerun on SyFy is Letters From Pegasus (aka the only SGA clip show that was worth watching)... and it's coming on in about an hour!

*headdesk*
                          Fine!!

Watching 'Aurora' rerun now... yes I had some catching up to do

Love how Liz totally misunderstands Ronon when he's leaving the table

And I TOTALLY love the flirty look Liz throws John when they're on the Daedalus right before the titles come on.
                          With John cramming a PowerBar in his face, no less. Hmm, must've been extra hungry after their latest closet meet.

It's a perfect choice because they both look like they are considering something and trying not to look at each other.

Minor details. Mr. SR is a tad concerned about this movie Joe is doing in which Irish guys play US Marines. He can handle the wrong saluting but the uniforms and the protocol had better be right. He also goes nuts when they spray bullets. LOL

TPTW were totally playing with us. Of course, it backfired on them and Joe and Torri knocked it out of the park and we all ate it up like candy. Ooops.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Hey I want that scene too!
                            Maybe we can do a strike or yell or.....yell.lol
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Howdy sparkies! SR when you coming to Chicago? KR did you get my PM? It seems like I'm always behind. Just thought I'd drop off a little Sir John and Lady Elizabeth. (I promise the next installment will be longer )

Spoiler:
                              “Well Sir John, it appears your Lady Elizabeth is going to leave you behind,” Chaya spoke from her throne with an air of smugness.

“She still has time,” Sir John replied defiantly.

“Your optimism is laughable,” Chaya chuckled.

“And your cynicism is pitiful,” Sir John shot back.

“We shall see,” Chaya responded a stern glare.

“We will see I’m right,” Sir John met Chaya with his own look of determination.

Outside the ice castle…

Lady Elizabeth and Ronon could see Chaya’s stronghold in the distance as they rode in silence. Lady Elizabeth could feel the butterflies starting to flutter in the pit of her gut. She was grateful Captain Caldwell rented horses for them when they reached land, but she could feel time running out to reach Sir John. Lady Elizabeth glanced nervously at a bundle that contained her new dress. Thoughts of Chaya’s magic, honor, and cunning plagued Lady Elizabeth’s mind.

“What bother you?” Ronon broke the silence.

“Oh, just thinking,” Lady Elizabeth put on a nervous smile.

“Ronon not know if Chaya be honest either,” Ronon spoke seeming to know what Elizabeth was thinking.

“Even if we rescue Sir John, I don’t know if Chaya will let us go,” Lady Elizabeth responded in a concerned tone.

“Chaya double-cross Zelenka. We have to fight our way out,” Ronon hypothesized.

“We three versus an army of P.O.U.S’s. You and Sir John are great warriors, but those odds are impossible,” Lady Elizabeth let the fear creep into her voice.

“Ronon not know what happen,” the ogre sighed in frustration.

“We’ll figure out something. A little faith goes long way,” Lady Elizabeth offered a comforting smile.

“We find way to get happy ending,” Ronon gave Lady Elizabeth a toothy grin.

The companions continued to ride towards Chaya’s frozen citadel. Lady Elizabeth could feel the cold air emanating from the ice palace. She rubbed her shoulders in response to the chill that took hold of her. Ronon offered her his heavy leather coat but Lady Elizabeth refused. Ronon simply threw the large garment over Lady Elizabeth’s frame with a grunt.

Later inside Chaya’s palace…

“Your mistress has less than an…” Chaya began but was interrupted by the opening of her throne room’s doors.

“Your highness, two strangers approach,” a P.O.U.S knelt and reported to the ice queen.

“Who are they?” Chaya asked still sitting on her throne.

“A woman and an ogre on horseback my queen,” the penguin answered.

“I see. Refuse them entrance until I say otherwise,” Chaya ordered and waved her servant away dismissively.

“Seems your love has made a new friend,” Chaya flippantly taunted.

“Good. We need as many friends as we can get around here,” Sir John responded in kind.

“What is he, hired muscle?” Chaya asked stepping down from her throne.

“I doubt it. Probably just another lost soul that needed help too,” Sir John remained where he was.

“My queen, the visitors are becoming quite unhappy. The ogre looks especially angry,” a penguin servant informed Chaya.

“Let them in,” Chaya ordered then turned her attention to Sir John, “I hope your love can make her case in less than an hour.”

“I present Lady Elizabeth of Gaia,” Ronon proudly announced entering Chaya’s throne room.

“Mommy, don’t stop there,” Torren complained.

“You will be going trading with your father tomorrow and need your rest,” Teyla replied as she tucked her son into bed.

“Okay, but there better be some kind of fighting,” Torren informed more than anticipated where the story would go.

“You’ve been playing with Ronon too much,” Teyla smiled and kissed her son goodnight.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Elizabeth is holding John's glass
                                See, it's so easy to see something shippy in almost everything

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X