Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    cadman_da_bomb: @radekzelenka - did someone say 'conspiracy'?
    johnsheppard: @cadman_da_bomb We did indeed. Up for a little mischief, Lieutenant?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

cadman_da_bomb: @johnsheppard Absolutely! Question: Would you and Dr. Weir like video footage for later blackmail? Heehee.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lol you guys are funny and this is fun to watch.

YAY, I just noticed I have 1001 posts lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Can't help but wonder why John is wearing a high zip-up neck collar... did Elizabeth leave a hikkie?
          Do I sense fuel for your series? *Drops off several carrots for the plot bunny*
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Before I forget again: The next Chapter of Missing Moments: Chapter 16 - The Gift.
            Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
            16: The Gift

(before the ep)

This was the longest time ever that John Sheppard had shared a bed with a woman and had not taken it further than just sleeping. That woman was Elizabeth Weir and he respected her far too much to take advantage of her in the fragile state she was in now. She only showed that fragile side of herself when it was just the two of them, late at night, in his or her quarters. After that horrifying day where they had learned that the Wraith were en route to Atlantis, they had always shared a bed as it was the only way they could both get some sleep. It was the only way both could be rested enough to face the upcoming crises.

They still hadn't kissed either, although both were used to it now when lips accidentally, or not so accidentally, grazed skin. They had passed the stage of awkwardness and were now completely comfortable in each other's presence. The only reason they hadn't taken it to the next step was because they knew the Wraith attack needed their full attention and they couldn't afford to constantly be thinking about each other.

"You're gonna be late for your sparring session with Teyla." Elizabeth said as she let out a yawn and John glared at her. It was pointless, he knew that, because she was spooned up against his chest with her back to him, so there was no way she could see him.

"It's no fair. You can sleep in today while I have to get my butt kicked by Teyla."

Elizabeth huffed and turned around to face him. "I can stay in bed 30 minutes longer than you. That is not sleeping in. And your alarm clock that you've been putting on snooze every 5 minutes for the last half hour isn't helping me sleep either."

At least John had the decency to look sheepish and he tried to put up his best innocent puppy look. It only made her roll her eyes and turn her back to him again.

"Sorry, you're absolutely right... as usual. I'll let you have your 30 minutes." He kissed the naked skin of her neck and crawled out of bed.

Elizabeth watched him from the corner of her eye as he gathered his clothes together and made his way to the bathroom.

"John?" She called out to him before he disappeared into the bathroom.

He turned back to her, with a questioning look. Nothing was said, but so many emotions were conveyed and it almost took John's breath away. Walking back to the bed, he sat down on the edge. She slightly sat up and they wrapped their arms around each other. Without words they knew what the other wanted and that was something John had never known before. It was scary and amazing at the same time.

"It's gonna be ok. We'll be ok." He whispered in her hair and she nodded in his shoulder, holding him tighter.

He was glad she had chosen him to confide in, to show him who she really was after and before hours. The word 'love' shot through him, but he quickly squashed it. Now was not the time to be distracted by something like that.

"We'll be ok." He whispered again, trying to reassure her as well as himself.

---

(after the ep)

"Earth." Elizabeth breathed as she sat down heavily on her bed and buried her head in her hands.

John followed her inside her quarters and looked at her for a few moments. She looked exhausted and terrified... just like he felt.

Kneeling in front of her, he gently took her hands in his.

Her eyes were still cast downward. "We won't be able to hold the city, will we?" The disappointment was clearly visible on her face as she looked at him.

John gave her a look that told her they could never win this.

Elizabeth let out a shaky sigh and John could see she was on the verge of crying. He had only seen her cry once, after Kolya's attack and it had broken his heart then, he didn't want to think about what it would do to him now that they had grown so much closer.

"Let's try to get some sleep and face this in the morning, ok?" He proposed and she nodded hesitantly.

This situation was getting the best of her and it truly got to him when he saw her like this. She would never show herself like this in public, but she knew she could trust him. Knew she could let herself be herself in his company. He would be there for her, he would take care of her. It was a feeling she had never had with Simon, in all the years they had been together, he had never known her as well as John had come to know her in barely a year.

"Come on." He pulled her to her feet, arranged the bed and made her lie down. He crawled in next to her and spooned up against her.

Softly kissing the back of her neck, he closed his eyes and cuddled closer.

"Don't give up hope, Lizbeth. Never give up hope."

Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for them.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              Lol you guys are funny and this is fun to watch.

YAY, I just noticed I have 1001 posts lol.
              They really are hilarious, aren't they?
              *grabs some popcorn and waits for more*

And yay on passing 1000 posts
              Sparky party!!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Do I sense fuel for your series? *Drops off several carrots for the plot bunny*
              That was actually more of a hint

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for them.
              Things are about to happen... whether they're positive or negative... you'll find out tonight (my time)

Sig by me

Comment

The SGA tweets are hilarious - keep 'em coming!

I'll try to find where my creativity ran off to and jump in when I can. Apparently my creativity ran off with my energy and forgot to tell me where they were going.....
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  cadman_da_bomb: @johnsheppard Absolutely! Question: Would you and Dr. Weir like video footage for later blackmail? Heehee.
                  johnsheppard: @cadman_da_bomb Just a thought Lt. I can bust you back to Private. Can I borrow your camera?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    johnsheppard: @cadman_da_bomb Just a thought Lt. I can bust you back to Private. Can I borrow your camera?
                    cadman_da_bomb: @johnsheppard Sir, with all due respect, I feel hurt by your implied lack of trust.

A - Maybe.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      cadman_da_bomb: @johnsheppard Sir, with all due respect, I feel hurt by your implied lack of trust.

A - Maybe.
                      elizabethweir: @cadman_da_bomb @johnsheppard My office. Now. Bring the camera.

conan: @elizabethweir Can I come too? I'll bring popcorn?

rodneymckay: @conan Ewwww. Are you sick? Is it buttered?
                      sigpic

Comment

elizabethweir: @cadman_da_bomb @johnsheppard My office. Now. Bring the camera.

conan: @elizabethweir Can I come too? I'll bring popcorn?

rodneymckay: @conan Ewwww. Are you sick? Is it buttered?
                        conan @rodneymckay Who said I'll share?

conan @xena You comin tonight?

xena @conan Admit it, you were hoping that I would not. Bring your sticks.

Comment

Wanna see something that will make you go "awwww"?

Spoiler:

Joe is also having a dog contest on his twitter. Enter your mutt pooch today and see pics of his friends Oscar and Grover.

sigpic

Comment

Joe is also having a dog contest on his twitter. Enter your mutt pooch today and see pics of his friends Oscar and Grover.
                            AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I could send in a pic of my stuffed dogs

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

OMG, is there any character we haven't gotten into the tweets yet? LOL!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ernred/4bh.jpg

Awwww!

Wow, Oscar's a big boy. And Grover is so cute, I wanna cuddle him! Heehee!

10 more days!

Comment

Spoiler:

*dies and iz ded*

Now we need a sleepy John fic.

Comment

Working...
                                X