Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    As soon as I saw him on Eureka, I remembered that scene. He's one of my faves on that show.
    I LOVE him in Eureka and i keep forgetting he's in SGA... how stupid is my memory???
    And Chris is an absolute sweetheart too! Most of the Eureka cast are...

Sig by me

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! Of course, we're not seeing much smut today... must be too hot.

Wow, lots of pics and icons and more Sparky!cuddling on Kris's Missing Moments! Y'all have been busy!

That's what I was thinking. I think I would tend to make stuff up. Because so far today I would have "Went to the grocery store. Forgot to buy cheese. Mr. SR will have to cope." and "Watched Conversion. Got some interesting new perspective on a certain scene." and "Sorry Paula Deen, but if it has half a stick of butter on top, it is not a healthy dish."

How would that work?
      *snickers* Though I do like the suggestion of tweeting updates from the con. Short little bursts like that would be easier with the limitations of an iTouch.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Can't help but wonder why John is wearing a high zip-up neck collar... did Elizabeth leave a hikkie?
      Oh, she sooo had to have left a hickey. Come to think of it, you'll notice that she's wearing a high zip-up collar too. Matching hickeys? Hey, I think I just found today's Sparky smut!

And all the Americans are wondering why you have the name "biscuit" but have a picture of a cookie on your twitter.

This is a biscuit. These are cookies.
      But they all taste good...

What? It's lunch time, and I'm hungry! LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I know it's not a biscuit but it's funnier with it and in French it's "Petit biscuit" in Shrek.lol
        Don't worry. I won't keep this pic. Just have to find another idea but not today.I'm lazy
        Oh, I like the pic. You should keep it. Because it's just the Americans who will be momentarily confused.

I LOVE him in Eureka and i keep forgetting he's in SGA... how stupid is my memory???
        And Chris is an absolute sweetheart too! Most of the Eureka cast are...
        Good to know. My friend is crazy about Colin Ferguson. I have to remember to tell her I know the person who is doing his website. LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, I like the pic. You should keep it. Because it's just the Americans who will be momentarily confused.

I can already hear "pff she's a french and she can't do the difference between biscuit and cookie".lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I can already hear "pff she's a french and she can't do the difference between biscuit and cookie".lol
            Or...what's with these Americans? Don't they know what a proper biscuit is? See I am not biased.
            sigpic

Comment

Or...what's with these Americans? Don't they know what a proper biscuit is? See I am not biased.
              lol All this talk about food made me want to eat.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*snorts* Hey, I read Harry Potter! I know what the difference is between a biscuit and a cookie! LOL!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good to know. My friend is crazy about Colin Ferguson. I have to remember to tell her I know the person who is doing his website. LOL
                  Hahaha!!! You so should
                  I really hope I can get the full website online in about a week or two.
                  I'm a bit let down by the Eureka fans though. Posted on one of the LJ Eureka art groups that I'm looking for art for the website and so far I have gotten zero response. Why would they not want their art featured on the official website of the lead actor?
                  *iz confused*

Sig by me

Comment

Hello to Twitter nation *g* Since all of you gyus are so crazy about it, how about writing a sparky fic in form of tweets? Or, could we play a game here and "tweet" like John, Elizabeth and other characters would? It could be fun and cracky!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Hello to Twitter nation *g* Since all of you gyus are so crazy about it, how about writing a sparky fic in form of tweets? Or, could we play a game here and "tweet" like John, Elizabeth and other characters would? It could be fun and cracky!
                      And the bunny just jumped me!
                      Thanks for that

Sig by me

Comment

And the bunny just jumped me!
                        Thanks for that
                        Shall we play the game then?

Comment

Shall we play the game then?
                          Bunny's humping me for fic

We could try the game though... but don't have a clue how to start

Sig by me

Comment

Bunny's humping me for fic

We could try the game though... but don't have a clue how to start
                            Didn't you say you have inspiration?

Comment

Hahaha!!! You so should
                              I really hope I can get the full website online in about a week or two.
                              I'm a bit let down by the Eureka fans though. Posted on one of the LJ Eureka art groups that I'm looking for art for the website and so far I have gotten zero response. Why would they not want their art featured on the official website of the lead actor?
                              *iz confused*
                              They probably don't believe you. You know how fandom can be. They'll have to see the website to believe it.

Sounds like fun. Like those fics in the form of emails or memos from a while back. We could each choose a character or maybe just reply to someone's tweet the way you think someone would.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun. Like those fics in the form of emails or memos from a while back. We could each choose a character or maybe just reply to someone's tweet the way you think someone would.
                                Exactly! Like....

johnsheppard: @elizabethweir dinner?

Comment

Working...
                                X