No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, Rodney is feeling very very guilty for Collins' death.

Sig by me

Comment

It's official. I'm weak. I'm on twitter. I'm so weak.....

I love this episode because of Rodney.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Rodney: "Elizabeth will listen to you."
        See, Rodney is so on to them!!

Sig by me

Comment

Tried to make some avatars today: not so happy about them, maybe because I can't use one for myself. If you like them, use freely.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rky%20Avatars/

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            It's official. I'm weak. I'm on twitter. I'm so weak.....

I love this episode because of Rodney.
            *huggles* Welcome to the dark side!!!

Oooh, Caldwell: "A weapon that can defeat the Wraith is very interesting to me and the people I work for."
            That is so the Goa'uld talking! If it wasn't, wouldn't he have said: "... is very interesting to me and the American military (or Air Force)."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              *huggles* Welcome to the dark side!!!
              I'm so alone now.lol
              sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth: "Rodney, I can not afford to loose either one of you."

a while later:

Sheppard: "I'll call you back after the test, how does that sound?"
                Elizabeth: "You better."

She does not sound happy!!

Sig by me

Comment

I'm so alone now.lol
                  Give us your link!! Then I (we) can add you!

Sig by me

Comment

https://twitter.com/Probiscuite
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      That's what I was thinking. I think I would tend to make stuff up. Because so far today I would have "Went to the grocery store. Forgot to buy cheese. Mr. SR will have to cope." and "Watched Conversion. Got some interesting new perspective on a certain scene." and "Sorry Paula Deen, but if it has half a stick of butter on top, it is not a healthy dish."

How would that work?

If you did defriend me because of that, it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. LOL

ITA on Neal's eyes. Amazing. And I always thought he seemed like a nice guy. Even when he was playing a psycho. LOL

But but but...you have tons of followers and follow tons of people and just seem to have so much to say.
                      Thats actually sounds way better and more interesting than anything I'd have to say lol.
                      I don't really care about other peoples political views as long as they're respectful about it and not calling me an idiot over my beliefs or trying to force their views on me. Sometimes I can actually see points on both sides of the spectrum and that can be even worse than being clearly on one side or the other. I'm the same way about religion. I don't care about what others believe as long as no one is trying to make me "see the light" or tell me that I'm a sinner and going to hell, or what not lol.

And that would involve another decision, whether to be me or SR. SR is much more interesting than boring old *insert very common name* the housewife from Virginia.
                      Yeah, I hate picking names. I don't really like using my real name(I barely use my real, real name in RL). Online I'm usually Vampyre(smething) or Space(Something), or Nyght(something). I like replacing i with y a lot lol.

If I go on twitter, I will take you with me, SR or the 'boring' housewife.lol

For the moment, I have Probiwan, Probinette or Probiscuit....weird.lol
                      LOL cute, especially Probiwan.

Thanks
                      I'm glad there are some people who say my icons are good
                      The reason why I said that I'm not good at it is cause I participated in dozens of icon contests and never won a single thing.

Oh, for crying out loud! Just get a twitter account woman!!
                      At first I was also afraid I would tweet stupid stuff, but so far that hasn't happened yet and most of my tweets are conversations with others or replies to others.
                      It's also very fun that when you're following several actors who know each other and they have a conversation... usually those conversations are hilarious!!
                      Aww you are good at making icons though.
                      Following conversations sounds fun though, thats the main reason I'd choose to join if I finally decide to do so.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        Tried to make some avatars today: not so happy about them, maybe because I can't use one for myself. If you like them, use freely.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rky%20Avatars/
                        Looking good!!

Following you now

Sig by me

Comment

Before I forget again: The next Chapter of Missing Moments: Chapter 16 - The Gift.
                          Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
                          16: The Gift

(before the ep)

This was the longest time ever that John Sheppard had shared a bed with a woman and had not taken it further than just sleeping. That woman was Elizabeth Weir and he respected her far too much to take advantage of her in the fragile state she was in now. She only showed that fragile side of herself when it was just the two of them, late at night, in his or her quarters. After that horrifying day where they had learned that the Wraith were en route to Atlantis, they had always shared a bed as it was the only way they could both get some sleep. It was the only way both could be rested enough to face the upcoming crises.

They still hadn't kissed either, although both were used to it now when lips accidentally, or not so accidentally, grazed skin. They had passed the stage of awkwardness and were now completely comfortable in each other's presence. The only reason they hadn't taken it to the next step was because they knew the Wraith attack needed their full attention and they couldn't afford to constantly be thinking about each other.

"You're gonna be late for your sparring session with Teyla." Elizabeth said as she let out a yawn and John glared at her. It was pointless, he knew that, because she was spooned up against his chest with her back to him, so there was no way she could see him.

"It's no fair. You can sleep in today while I have to get my butt kicked by Teyla."

Elizabeth huffed and turned around to face him. "I can stay in bed 30 minutes longer than you. That is not sleeping in. And your alarm clock that you've been putting on snooze every 5 minutes for the last half hour isn't helping me sleep either."

At least John had the decency to look sheepish and he tried to put up his best innocent puppy look. It only made her roll her eyes and turn her back to him again.

"Sorry, you're absolutely right... as usual. I'll let you have your 30 minutes." He kissed the naked skin of her neck and crawled out of bed.

Elizabeth watched him from the corner of her eye as he gathered his clothes together and made his way to the bathroom.

"John?" She called out to him before he disappeared into the bathroom.

He turned back to her, with a questioning look. Nothing was said, but so many emotions were conveyed and it almost took John's breath away. Walking back to the bed, he sat down on the edge. She slightly sat up and they wrapped their arms around each other. Without words they knew what the other wanted and that was something John had never known before. It was scary and amazing at the same time.

"It's gonna be ok. We'll be ok." He whispered in her hair and she nodded in his shoulder, holding him tighter.

He was glad she had chosen him to confide in, to show him who she really was after and before hours. The word 'love' shot through him, but he quickly squashed it. Now was not the time to be distracted by something like that.

"We'll be ok." He whispered again, trying to reassure her as well as himself.

---

(after the ep)

"Earth." Elizabeth breathed as she sat down heavily on her bed and buried her head in her hands.

John followed her inside her quarters and looked at her for a few moments. She looked exhausted and terrified... just like he felt.

Kneeling in front of her, he gently took her hands in his.

Her eyes were still cast downward. "We won't be able to hold the city, will we?" The disappointment was clearly visible on her face as she looked at him.

John gave her a look that told her they could never win this.

Elizabeth let out a shaky sigh and John could see she was on the verge of crying. He had only seen her cry once, after Kolya's attack and it had broken his heart then, he didn't want to think about what it would do to him now that they had grown so much closer.

"Let's try to get some sleep and face this in the morning, ok?" He proposed and she nodded hesitantly.

This situation was getting the best of her and it truly got to him when he saw her like this. She would never show herself like this in public, but she knew she could trust him. Knew she could let herself be herself in his company. He would be there for her, he would take care of her. It was a feeling she had never had with Simon, in all the years they had been together, he had never known her as well as John had come to know her in barely a year.

"Come on." He pulled her to her feet, arranged the bed and made her lie down. He crawled in next to her and spooned up against her.

Softly kissing the back of her neck, he closed his eyes and cuddled closer.

"Don't give up hope, Lizbeth. Never give up hope."

Sig by me

Comment

Hey, Chris Gauthier is in this ep... serving drinks.... typecast much?
                            As soon as I saw him on Eureka, I remembered that scene. He's one of my faves on that show.

And all the Americans are wondering why you have the name "biscuit" but have a picture of a cookie on your twitter.

This is a biscuit. These are cookies.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

As soon as I saw him on Eureka, I remembered that scene. He's one of my faves on that show.

And all the Americans are wondering why you have the name "biscuit" but have a picture of a cookie on your twitter.

This is a biscuit. These are cookies.
                              I know it's not a biscuit but it's funnier with it and in French it's "Petit biscuit" in Shrek.lol
                              Don't worry. I won't keep this pic. Just have to find another idea but not today.I'm lazy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Thats actually sounds way better and more interesting than anything I'd have to say lol.
                                I don't really care about other peoples political views as long as they're respectful about it and not calling me an idiot over my beliefs or trying to force their views on me. Sometimes I can actually see points on both sides of the spectrum and that can be even worse than being clearly on one side or the other. I'm the same way about religion. I don't care about what others believe as long as no one is trying to make me "see the light" or tell me that I'm a sinner and going to hell, or what not lol.
                                I'm the same with religion. Even though I'm a Buddhist, I'm open to listen to other peoples' believes. But from the moment they try to convince me they have the right religion and I'm wrong, I'm done listening. I have friends from all religions online and IRL. I love it!
                                I'm not that way with politics. For example: when someone wants to befriend me on Facebook and I don't know that person, I check out their profile before accepting or declining them as I want to know who they are before judging them. But from the second I see they make a negative remark about Obama that (as far as I'm concerned) is ungrounded, I decline them. Same with the friends I already have. I'm a democrat and I'll always be a fullblown democrat. I'll listen to other opinions, but I'll never change my political standpoint.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Yeah, I hate picking names. I don't really like using my real name(I barely use my real, real name in RL). Online I'm usually Vampyre(smething) or Space(Something), or Nyght(something). I like replacing i with y a lot lol.
                                You think Kris Russel is my real name? Nope, but more people know me by that name than by my real name... I like that name better than my real name
                                Main reason is that my real name is never pronounced right by English speaking people and 80% of my friends speak English...
                                There are some times that I actually think of getting a name change

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X