No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, I love the shot where they have John and Liz in the frame and the focus switches between them. Pretty!!

Sig by me

Comment

The view from Kate's office over the city is amazing!!! Never really noticed that before.

Sig by me

Comment

Lol, Rodney just woke up stark naked

Sig by me

Comment

Ouch!! Poor mice!

Sig by me

Comment

John trying to convince Elizabeth to get Ronon in his team

Sig by me

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!!!! The kiss DH still has nightmares about
              I love the look John and Elizabeth give each other

Sig by me

Comment

Liz also does an eye!roam while John is trying to convince her about Ronon! Cheeky

Sig by me

Comment

And John and Elizabeth leave the infirmary together... my missing moments chapter of this ep follows up perfectly with that

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    I give you: Missing Moments Chapter 11: Hot Zone

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                    11: Hot Zone

(after the ep)

McKay looked between the two commanders and noticed the tension that hung thick in the air. The annoyed look on John’s face was also a dead give-away that their timing had sucked.

“Maybe we should…” He said to Carson while pointing to the door.

“Aye… we really should.” Carson replied instantly, also noticing the tension and annoyed looks.

“Right.” Rodney said and walked outside, closely followed by Carson.

John turned back to Elizabeth and sighed before looking her straight in the eye.

“Yes, I do trust you.”

His intense gaze nearly made her catch her breath, but instead she shoved the feelings deftly aside and stared back, unwavering.

“Then why didn’t you follow my instructions? Why did you force Bates to disobey me? Why did you risk everyone’s live in the city?”

He cast his eyes away, unable to hold her calculated gaze.

“Your life was at risk.” He finally said quietly, looking back into her eyes.

The many emotions she saw cross over his eyes did take her breath away and she was lost for words for just a few moments.

~Let it be an Air Force flyboy to make you speechless for the first time in your life.~ The thought was accompanied by a mental groan.

Now it was her turn to cast her eyes away and sigh. “My life isn’t any more important than anyone else’s.”

“Bullsh*t.” John said, not missing a beat and almost sounding offended. “Without you none of us would even be here to begin with.”

“That doesn’t matter, John. I do not want you to put my life in front of anyone else’s or in front of the safety of this city.”

The silent looks that followed between them conveyed much more than words ever could.

“Fine.” He finally sighed dejectedly.

“Thank you.”

“Can I go get some sleep now?” He asked quietly.

“Of course.” Elizabeth said and watched him get up from the chair and move out of her office without looking back.

Today had broken something between them and she wasn’t sure how long they would need to get it fixed.

*wibbles* It's still such a shock to see things between them fall apart like that.

Of course, Elizabeth's birthday is coming up. John, you've got a golden opportunity.

For all you Vegas fans, have you seen THIS ebay thingy?
                    Saw it. Geeze, it's only up to $48?

I think the sporking helped
                    He barely said anything to me besides during a meeting and now I won't have to see him for two full weeks because he's on vacation! *pumps fist*
                    Excellent! *buffs spork and preens*

Awesome!!! We really are getting the word spread
                    Now we just need to keep the momentum going...

See, I can't take the train back to Belgium
                    I could take a boat, but that would take me several days and I don't have that many vacation days anymore...
                    Eeep.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Me again. I need help. I was watching SGA with my friend and there is something I don't understand. In the episode "Phantoms", the team can't use the gate to go on Atlantis but at the end, the gate on Atlantis is open and there is a radio/conversaztion. My question is: Why the team can't go through? Is it impossible to use the gate when you're not the one who enter the adress (the wrong side")? Don't know if I'm clear. I also noticed that some flags on uniforms are wrong. The german flag is an example. Not in the good order....
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Me again. I need help. I was watching SGA with my friend and there is something I don't understand. In the episode "Phantoms", the team can't use the gate to go on Atlantis but at the end, the gate on Atlantis is open and there is a radio/conversaztion. My question is: Why the team can't go through? Is it impossible to use the gate when you're not the one who enter the adress (the wrong side")? Don't know if I'm clear. I also noticed that some flags on uniforms are wrong. The german flag is an example. Not in the good order....
                        Only certain things like radio signals can go both ways through an open wormhole. People can only go through if their on the dialing side.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          Only certain things like radio signals can go both ways through an open wormhole. People can only go through if their on the dialing side.
                          It's what I thought but I was not sure. Thank you. Now I leave. Bye
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            It's what I thought but I was not sure. Thank you. Now I leave. Bye
                            Your welcome.
                            sigpic

Comment

I give you: Missing Moments Chapter 11: Hot Zone

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                              11: Hot Zone

(after the ep)

McKay looked between the two commanders and noticed the tension that hung thick in the air. The annoyed look on John’s face was also a dead give-away that their timing had sucked.

“Maybe we should…” He said to Carson while pointing to the door.

“Aye… we really should.” Carson replied instantly, also noticing the tension and annoyed looks.

“Right.” Rodney said and walked outside, closely followed by Carson.

John turned back to Elizabeth and sighed before looking her straight in the eye.

“Yes, I do trust you.”

His intense gaze nearly made her catch her breath, but instead she shoved the feelings deftly aside and stared back, unwavering.

“Then why didn’t you follow my instructions? Why did you force Bates to disobey me? Why did you risk everyone’s live in the city?”

He cast his eyes away, unable to hold her calculated gaze.

“Your life was at risk.” He finally said quietly, looking back into her eyes.

The many emotions she saw cross over his eyes did take her breath away and she was lost for words for just a few moments.

~Let it be an Air Force flyboy to make you speechless for the first time in your life.~ The thought was accompanied by a mental groan.

Now it was her turn to cast her eyes away and sigh. “My life isn’t any more important than anyone else’s.”

“Bullsh*t.” John said, not missing a beat and almost sounding offended. “Without you none of us would even be here to begin with.”

“That doesn’t matter, John. I do not want you to put my life in front of anyone else’s or in front of the safety of this city.”

The silent looks that followed between them conveyed much more than words ever could.

“Fine.” He finally sighed dejectedly.

“Thank you.”

“Can I go get some sleep now?” He asked quietly.

“Of course.” Elizabeth said and watched him get up from the chair and move out of her office without looking back.

Today had broken something between them and she wasn’t sure how long they would need to get it fixed.

He really did always take her safety as a personal mission, didn't he? And the way they each cared about saving the other in HZ was amazing. If only they had been allowed to continue that conversation at the end. *sporks Carson and Rodney*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                He really did always take her safety as a personal mission, didn't he? And the way they each cared about saving the other in HZ was amazing. If only they had been allowed to continue that conversation at the end. *sporks Carson and Rodney*
                                I always wished they had continued that conversation. But they just dropped it like it never happened. It was weird not seeing onscreen how their disagreement was resolved.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X