• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And so we shall have a beer motivator.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e741db04d7.jpg
    Ahahahaha! That's perfect!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      When I say I saw Sparky from the beginning I mean that I saw hints of it. John was always friendly and such a flirt to most women; but I saw him as flirting with Weir a lot. And Elizabeth always seemed especially worried about John when he went offworld. This actually annoyed me when I was first watching the show because I really didn't want to see any ship at all. It didn't help that there were very awkward hints of ship going in another direction either. I would get especially annoyed at that because it was confusing. But John and Elizabeth looked so obvious to me a lot of the time I couldn't see how it wasn't done on purpose. (Ronon and Teyla also looked obvious to me in season2) I mean how many guys sit on their boss' desk and lean forward into them. John never did that with Sam, and I probably wouldve had a fit of giggles if i saw him doing that to Woolsey. And John was always so protective of Elizabeth; whether it was from Kolya, the wraith, the ioa, the replicators. He was always backing her. Even the writers found it hard to write an antagonistic relationship between them. Originally John and Elizabeth were supposed to go back and forth with each other like Jack and Daniel. But tptb even admitted that they couldn't get it to work right that way. They ended up having a very comfortable friendly working relationship and there could've been something romantic there.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm not sure it made any sense, I'm not sure I actually know what I'm talking about anymore. lol I havent gone to sleep yet and its 7:30am. I guess I'm not going to sleep lol. I've had really bad sleep issues lately. lol Oh well.
      Its strange now when I think back to just before Atlantis first aired. I was miffed that Stargate SG1 had come to an end and wasn't looking forward to Atlantis with the new cast and all. I missed the cast from Stargate and only really watched it because my son wanted to. However it took only five minutes into Rising and I was hooked. I loved the city and from the start felt something could develop between John and Elizabeth. By the time The Storm and the Eye aired I was certain there was definitely a loving relationship developing.

It wasn't until Elizabeth was injured in the attack on the city then left behind on Asuras that I started reading fics and for the first time found out about ships - other than the ones that float - It was through this that I came across sparky and found a release from the feeling of mourning that I'd surcumbed to with the lose of Elizabeth. I have never in all the years of watching TV felt so strongly about two ficticious characters as I did and still do with John and Elizabeth. I guess I'm addicted and obsessed but what the heck, life needs it and at least there are like wise minded people.

Comment

Just watched "Back to the future" (the first one). I forgot how create this movie is. I love Michael J Fox. An dnow the link with this thread. We all know "Back to the future" is the favorite trilogy of John. I started to imagine a fic where Johna and Elizabeth are looking those movies together.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

It looks like I'll be going to see Joe in Glasgow next month. Can't wait and can get him to sign the photo I got signed by torri previously.

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
            It looks like I'll be going to see Joe in Glasgow next month. Can't wait and can get him to sign the photo I got signed by torri previously.
            Yay!! So happy for you
            And yay!! for getting the Sparky pic signed by them both
            Give him all the best from the season 6 team

Sig by me

Comment

SR - you really need to share that beer motivator with both Joe & Jason on twitter. I bet $$ you get a comment back if they see it. Or maybe not $$, but virtual cookies?
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                SR - you really need to share that beer motivator with both Joe & Jason on twitter. I bet $$ you get a comment back if they see it. Or maybe not $$, but virtual cookies?
                Lol, I was actually thinking the exact same thing
                The guys should so see that motivator

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, that's awesome that you'll have a Sparky duo signed pic! Hope you have fun in Glasgow with Joe!

I'm thirding this dare.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Its strange now when I think back to just before Atlantis first aired. I was miffed that Stargate SG1 had come to an end and wasn't looking forward to Atlantis with the new cast and all. I missed the cast from Stargate and only really watched it because my son wanted to. However it took only five minutes into Rising and I was hooked. I loved the city and from the start felt something could develop between John and Elizabeth. By the time The Storm and the Eye aired I was certain there was definitely a loving relationship developing.

It wasn't until Elizabeth was injured in the attack on the city then left behind on Asuras that I started reading fics and for the first time found out about ships - other than the ones that float - It was through this that I came across sparky and found a release from the feeling of mourning that I'd surcumbed to with the lose of Elizabeth. I have never in all the years of watching TV felt so strongly about two ficticious characters as I did and still do with John and Elizabeth. I guess I'm addicted and obsessed but what the heck, life needs it and at least there are like wise minded people.
                    Those are my thoughts exactly. Something about them is just special.

Yay for you! Tell him I'll see him in Chicago and I have a message from Torri.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Lol, I was actually thinking the exact same thing
                    The guys should so see that motivator
                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oooh, that's awesome that you'll have a Sparky duo signed pic! Hope you have fun in Glasgow with Joe!

I'm thirding this dare.
                    I'm not on Twitter, but anyone who is can share it with my permission.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A couple of variations on a theme.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:

wow, those are two very attractive men. i don't care much for the beer or the cigars but Joe and Jason are sooo cute lol.
                        It's kinda scary Jason looks like a guy I dated, when I saw him on Atlantis the first I was actually kinda freaked out by it since the guy I dated wanted to be an actor.
                        sigpic

Comment

Those are my thoughts exactly. Something about them is just special.

Yay for you! Tell him I'll see him in Chicago and I have a message from Torri.

LOL, I think you should join Twitter just so you can post it yourself.

I don't know how to do the "insert pic" thing on Twitter yet. Besides, I think it would be a hoot for you to do it. Then, when Joe responds with how cool it is, you can tell him you're printing one off and framing it to give to him in Chicago! (Just an idea).
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

I think we were all thinking more along the lines of printing it out and giving it to Joe in Chicago.

Ahahahahahah!!!! Definitely the breakfast of champions. God bless the Motherland, indeed!

Comment

Stinking annoying computers. Thing locked up on me twice while copying and pasting things but I'm back now.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              LOL, in her place I certainly would
                              Nephtys59 and SR, I agree with both of you. She smacked him in the back side.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:

Lol!! Cool

If you want, I can post it on twitter and @ them. I wouldn't take the credit for it... obviously!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Nephtys59 and SR, I agree with both of you. She smacked him in the back side.
                                Oh, I agree! You can see it in the way he has this slightly surprised face and for just like a millisecond you can see him thinking 'I cannot believe she just did that!'

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X