No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old!Elizabeth is starting to tell her story...

I had just watched Rising last night, so seeing the comparison in the 'flashback' scenes from Old!Elizabeth's version of their arrival is really creepy. They did a pretty good job with continuity between the two.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh... Sumner just drowned!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McKay and Grodin are locked in the control room, and it's flooding! Oh noes!

Comment

"And that's when John..." *Old!Elizabeth faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            "And that's when John..." *Old!Elizabeth faints*

*melts*

Comment

Oh geeze, John and Elizabeth are in the infirmary, watching over Old!Elizabeth, and they've both got their arms folded. So mirroring.

Comment

Oh geeze, John and Elizabeth are in the infirmary, watching over Old!Elizabeth, and they've both got their arms folded. So mirroring.
                And the way John looks at her ... oh my my!
                *melts once again*

Edit: 500 posts!!! Only further 1500 to have my personalized avatar
                Last edited by nephtys59; 06 August 2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Aw, look at Janus trying to help Lizzeh. He was so crushing on her.

Comment

ZOMG, Janus is so trying to eye!sex Lizzeh. LOL!

Comment

That is such a great shot with the camera pulling back from Elizabeth standing all alone at the top of the gateroom staircase.

Comment

Old!Elizabeth is gone. *wibbles*

Comment

ZOMG, Janus is so trying to eye!sex Lizzeh. LOL!
                          And Sheppard would have been sooooooooooooooo *jealous*
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...115-0074xb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            And Sheppard would have been sooooooooooooooo *jealous*
                            http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...115-0074xb.jpg
                            *cracks up* I got such a kick outta that pic the first time I saw it! Totally proof that Janus was crushing on Lizzeh! LOL!

Comment

"Doesn't look a day over 9,000."

*snorts* Oh, John...
                              I love that scene - love Before I Sleep as a whole.

Edit: 500 posts!!! Only further 1500 to have my personalized avatar
                              See, it's not so hard. You better start choosing cause it's there before you full and well realize it.

Wow - Janus - personal space!!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks, I'm happy you liked it.
                                Truth is, I'm a little crazy.
                                My loving life was a failure and for the last 10 years I've been alone.
                                I've got friends, I've got my wonderful 8 cats, but no man to love and trust.
                                Sparky is a sort of consolation to me, a way to dream and cheer me up.
                                I don't know why I tell you this now, but I see you all as friends and I hope you'll understand.
                                *Hugs*
                                I know how that feels. *hugs* I'm a little crazy as well, lol. I haven't had a guy in my life since since i broke up with my 4 yr old daughter's deadbeat father 5 yrs ago.(he hasn't seen or asked about her in 3 yrs, so i really do mean deadbeat). I've got my kids and my kitties. I'm not good with people(I've got social phobia and anxiety disorder) so I don't have many friends, but I have a few close ones. I'm happier by myself and I've gotta get in a better place with me before I see anyone. So things like sparky and books and tv, and internet are like my escape and a way to cheer my up as well.
                                Come to think of it I think thats part of the reason why the whole Teyla/Kanaan/Torren thing is such an issue for me in terms of not breaking them up because they have such a nice looking happy family.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X