X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Thanks, I'm happy you liked it.
    Truth is, I'm a little crazy.
    My loving life was a failure and for the last 10 years I've been alone.
    I've got friends, I've got my wonderful 8 cats, but no man to love and trust.
    Sparky is a sort of consolation to me, a way to dream and cheer me up.
    I don't know why I tell you this now, but I see you all as friends and I hope you'll understand.
    *Hugs*
    Lovely sig and picture.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are among friends (and people who do understand in one way or another)! Life contributes people in all shapes and forms and sometimes we're not always destined to take what people consider a mainstream path through it, but at the end of the day everyone gives something lovely in their own way. In here you give us Sparky support and love everyday and there's a certainly no failure in that!
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Awww. We're all family here. So (((hugs))) to you.

Hey, you come along just as I have to leave. LOL

Now I'm all confused. I think Joe is the lead. His name is listed first on the cast list so he's definitely the star. Which I think means he'll be both the main character and the hero.
      I think I'm the one confused. I presumed since the other, younger guy was kissing the main girl he was going to be the one whom the story was centered around and Joe was going to be strong supporting. I guess that was my failure to check up on it.

Though that pic of Joe on the site cracks me up. He looks like a Kennedy.

Comment

The hero doesn't always get the girl.

Sometimes the girl goes to the girl... I mean, other hero.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Or sometimes the Hero just stands on a balcony alone & looking woobie.

Comment

Today's SGA rerun on SyFy is the Weir classic Before I Sleep! Anyone else going to be watching? It comes on in five minutes!

Can you blame her? She's been alone for 10,000 years... no physical contact for that long can do strange things to a person, I imagine.

I imagine it must feel similar to beig fic-deprived. It's not a good feeling.
            That's what I was thinking...

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            good afternoon sparkies!
            *glomps* Good afternoon, drew!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            I meant I thought Joe's character was going to be the main protagonist (cuz I naturally assume that Joe is always the main character. ). Hero in the character sense, not in terms of his military courage.

I liked Sumner, too--though I love Robert Patrick, even when he plays evil. It was great to see him in SGA. And they actually toned down his attitude to John if comparisons to the novelization, which were based off the early scripts, are any indication. He definitely died a hero.
            Ohhh, Sumner was such a hardass in the novelization. I actually kinda liked it.

I think I'm the one confused. I presumed since the other, younger guy was kissing the main girl he was going to be the one whom the story was centered around and Joe was going to be strong supporting. I guess that was my failure to check up on it.

Though that pic of Joe on the site cracks me up. He looks like a Kennedy.
            Bwahahahah!

Heh, true, dat.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More Tweet Stuff:
              A fan who tweets as FlanInfo tweeted the actress:
              @dagmarvellous Wow! By yesterday's pics @Topomanyare uploaded we had an impression you gonna be kissing @JoeFlanigan =))

She tweeted back:
              @FlanInfo that's the very beautiful & talented Catherine Walker But you never know, might be cosying up to @JoeFlanigan too...ah, suspense!

So hope for a "Synnful" kiss is not lost.
              sigpic

Comment

Good point.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Before I Sleep:

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

'Mum's the word.'

*snickers*

How much you guys wanna bet that John used his mad could've-been-Mensa skillz to hack into Lizzeh's computer and get her birthdate from her file?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    More Tweet Stuff:
                    A fan who tweets as FlanInfo tweeted the actress:
                    @dagmarvellous Wow! By yesterday's pics @Topomanyare uploaded we had an impression you gonna be kissing @JoeFlanigan =))

She tweeted back:
                    @FlanInfo that's the very beautiful & talented Catherine Walker But you never know, might be cosying up to @JoeFlanigan too...ah, suspense!

So hope for a "Synnful" kiss is not lost.
                    Oh, good! Can't have Joe going two-for-two on not getting the girl.

Comment

And this is all for you

Spoiler:

Comment

"Doesn't look a day over 9,000."

*snorts* Oh, John...

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          Yay, Atlantis's Angels!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Before I Sleep:

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

'Mum's the word.'

*snickers*

How much you guys wanna bet that John used his mad could've-been-Mensa skillz to hack into Lizzeh's computer and get her birthdate from her file?
                            Heee. I just love the implications of all that--that he had to find out when her birthday was--that could have taken some digging and then PLUS he remembered it! And that he actually thought about what she might like (even if he had to ask Teyla's opinion or something); that he went out to the Athosian mainland and picked it out or when he was out there he saw it and thought "Elizabeth would probably like that". And then he wrapped it. And gave it to her when she was alone. *squee to the SQUEE*

Comment

Heee. I just love the implications of all that--that he had to find out when her birthday was--that could have taken some digging and then PLUS he remembered it! And that he actually thought about what she might like (even if he had to ask Teyla's opinion or something); that he went out to the Athosian mainland and picked it out or when he was out there he saw it and thought "Elizabeth would probably like that". And then he wrapped it. And gave it to her when she was alone. *squee to the SQUEE*
                              Exactly! You don't go to that much trouble for someone who is only your 'boss.' He had to have cared about her a heckuva lot to have wanted to do that.

Comment

I *love* that episode with all my heart. Top favourite.
                                And every single scene between John and Elizabeth is priceless, especially those on the balcony.
                                They had beautiful moments, like no other character in that show.
                                Nobody can convince me otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                X