Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Definitely very cool....

I have one teensy weensy problem with this ep....
    Spoiler:
    i hate that john gets locked in with teyla....i love teyla but it would have been way more fun if it'd been elizabeth
    And having John and Elizabeth able to snark at each other to their faces? Yes, that would've been a huge improvement! Especially if it meant that Carson would have to pilot the jumper, because it would have been interesting to see him have to deal with that when he had such a fear of using the Ancient technology circa Season 1.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

But whose orders would he be defying then... that's the whole point of him getting locked up with Teyla so that he can break out and go against his leader... (he's so sleeping on the couch later though).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        But whose orders would he be defying then... that's the whole point of him getting locked up with Teyla so that he can break out and go against his leader... (he's so sleeping on the couch later though).
        That's true enough... though I suppose he could always hotwire the door with Elizabeth standing over him ranting at him that he's crazy, etc.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whoo hoo! First Sparky angry!radio!sex!

Comment

Plus it all leads to make up time in the closet.
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And having John and Elizabeth able to snark at each other to their faces? Yes, that would've been a huge improvement! Especially if it meant that Carson would have to pilot the jumper, because it would have been interesting to see him have to deal with that when he had such a fear of using the Ancient technology circa Season 1.
              I am a big fan of the face to face snark...
              and aw poor Carson...he'd have a heart attack the poor thing!
              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *sigh* very true....

I kinda dig seeing Rodney so concerned for others....he's really not so bad underneath all that ego
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                good call!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Oh yeah... always a good thing!

I am a big fan of the face to face snark...
                  and aw poor Carson...he'd have a heart attack the poor thing!
                  To quote John from Irresistible, "Buck up, Carson!" (probably the only good thing to come out of that episode was that scene)

*sigh* very true....

I kinda dig seeing Rodney so concerned for others....he's really not so bad underneath all that ego
                  Me too. I wish we had seen more of that side of him.

Comment

uh oh...John's gonna be in sooo much trouble for this! Even if he really is just doing it to keep Lizzie safe....
                    sigpic

Comment

: You are the ranking military officer, I can't risk you getting infected!

I can't risk you getting infected!

Oh yeah, you can totally tell he's still in 'Elizabeth's dead OMFGWTFBBQ!' mode from The Storm/The Eye.

Comment

Oooh, this is the scene that I did for one of my SS6 homework assignments. I always get a chill when Elizabeth doesn't answer John on the radio at first. You just know he's on the verge of freaking out.

Comment

*iz dead* I dunno...there is just something about the way Elizabeth tells John and Teyla where to find whatsisname that just gets me every time!
                          sigpic

Comment

*iz dead* I dunno...there is just something about the way Elizabeth tells John and Teyla where to find whatsisname that just gets me every time!
                            Like she's angry and sad and just this side of freaking out herself...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Like she's angry and sad and just this side of freaking out herself...
                              something like that...it's kinda like the tone of voice i use when my kids have me really really p*ssed off and i'm trying not to freak out at them.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Frakkin' Cylons nanites Replicators!

Comment

Working...
                                X