No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay, we have like 53 people looking checking out our Virtual Season 6 website! That's pretty cool!
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      It'll do wonders for the Atlantis rumor mill and betting pool, that's for sure!
      True that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Hay, we have like 53 people looking checking out our Virtual Season 6 website! That's pretty cool!
        Wow, that is amazing. I'm all tingly.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          That is amazing! And soon, they're going to have some great stories to read, too! Welcome to all the lurkers!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Wow, that is amazing. I'm all tingly.
          Heehee!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh dear. It looks like no pub will be safe in Dublin on Sat night. LOL

Joe tweets: Conan Dex the Barbarian Momoa just called from Belfast. Coming down to visit Sat night in Dublin. Attack from the North. Must hide beer

I love this twitter thing now.
            LOL, just saw that and was getting ready to post it here, when I saw you were on it. Twitter is fun, isn't it? I don't tweet, I just track celebs and authors I'm interested in following.

And, I may have missed this discussion, but when will the SGARising website/blog be open to registrations and comments to non-writers? Thanks!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              And, I may have missed this discussion, but when will the SGARising website/blog be open to registrations and comments to non-writers? Thanks!
              I join the question

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                I join the question
                We're not sure. Watch this space. LOL

I love my new avatar to death. Sparky rules! Maybe after Chicago I'll make one of me and...oh...Picardo?
                Last edited by Southern Red; 04 August 2010, 11:54 AM. Reason: Squeeing over my new avatar.
                sigpic

Comment

We're not sure. Watch this space. LOL
                  Great Avatar SR!!!
                  Can't wait for me to reach the number of posts to have a personalized one, damn it!

Comment

Can't wait for me to reach the number of posts to have a personalized one, damn it!
                    Don't want to discourage you but you're only 1520 posts away from getting there. Although the number does vary a bit.

Comment

Great Avatar SR!!!
                      You go for it girl. Get yourself a good Sparky avatar and get ready. The new rule is it can be 120 X 120 pixels. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to see John's tongue but I love how it came out. LOL

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Don't want to discourage you but you're only 1520 posts away from getting there. Although the number does vary a bit.
                      You're not helping. She can make it one post at a time. We have to find incentive for all the newbies. Rah rah! Sparkies you can do it! *collapses*
                      sigpic

Comment

You're not helping.
                        But I told her how many more she needs. *pouts*

Besides more posting in the Sparky thread can't hurt.

Comment

10 pm and back from work. Ok it's not really work . I was playing "pétanque" (don't kno< if there is an english word so I put a link of a pic lol). We had so much fun.
                          Ok maybe I should have a twitter. this information will be more appropriate on it.lol And now I saw Johnny Depp and Kevin Spacey are in it.....too much temptation.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          In other news: I'm off to the cinema to watch 'Inception'.
                          See you all in a couple of hours!! I expect some fun things to read
                          I love this movie.

Fionnait: I take my friday afternoon and night for you. I will on msn waiting for you. And I swear, nothing can stop me. I will be here, watching BSG with you....except if you're not available. Sorry for the last time, I was so busy but friday is the day.lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I know
                            *sighing and sobbing*

Comment

I know
                              *sighing and sobbing*
                              Don't worry and be sad. You wil have enough posts very soon. You won't pay attention to your post and one day "oh. I have 3240 posts";lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I need a motivator to cheer myself up.
                                A Sparky one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X