Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh my God, I fear for Ireland's beer supply
    Not to worry. The Irish will never run out of beer.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

BLog updated...lemme know if I've said too much...

http://www.sgarising.com/index.php?o...id=5&Itemid=36
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Luckily I don't visit Dublin for the beer. Might decide to visit Ireland again over Christmas.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Love it. Comment added.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Oh dear. It looks like no pub will be safe in Dublin on Sat night. LOL

Joe tweets: Conan Dex the Barbarian Momoa just called from Belfast. Coming down to visit Sat night in Dublin. Attack from the North. Must hide beer

I love this twitter thing now.
            I told you Twitter was über-cool

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            well my lovely sparkies, my playtime has come to an end until later....off to a birthday party with the 6 year old. at least it'll give me 3 hours to work on some nice Sparky smut....
            Woot!! Sparky smut!!
            Finished yet??

Awesome
            And I totally want to tweet that link to Joe!
            Can I?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              I told you Twitter was über-cool

Woot!! Sparky smut!!
              Finished yet??

Awesome
              And I totally want to tweet that link to Joe!
              Can I?
              Yes. But it may get lost in the shuffle. Won't hurt though.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Sparkies,
                another crappy working day, damn it!
                I hate my job, grrrrrrr

I read you were very active on thread and I have still some fics to read, not to mention the fact that you were all very busy looking at Sheppard's pants ...

Drew welcome back!!! Hope you will stay with us and be merry

And I agree with you all, love those tweets of Joe and David, they're hylarious

Comment

Yes. But it may get lost in the shuffle. Won't hurt though.
                  Send the tweet
                  I know it will prolly get lost in the mayhem, but hey, he wanted to be kept up too date, so that's what we're doing

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    I read you were very active on thread and I have still some fics to read, not to mention the fact that you were all very busy looking at Sheppard's pants ...
                    You can't look passed Liz's button and you can't look past John's pants... I love our Sparky

Sig by me

Comment

In other news: I'm off to the cinema to watch 'Inception'.
                      See you all in a couple of hours!! I expect some fun things to read

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        ...you were all very busy looking at Sheppard's pants ...
                        I wasn't looking.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          well my lovely sparkies, my playtime has come to an end until later....off to a birthday party with the 6 year old. at least it'll give me 3 hours to work on some nice Sparky smut....
                          Oooh, Sparky smut? Yummy! We'll be looking forward to it! And enjoy the party!

*cracks up* That's hilarious! You are such a wicked tease!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          You can't look passed Liz's button and you can't look past John's pants... I love our Sparky
                          Sparky: It's about more than just wardrobe malfunctions... But they do help.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oooh, Sparky smut? Yummy! We'll be looking forward to it! And enjoy the party!

*cracks up* That's hilarious! You are such a wicked tease!

Sparky: It's about more than just wardrobe malfunctions... But they do help.
                            I think John's malfunction involves more than just his wardrobe.

Spoiler:
                            Liz: Oh crap. There's my bra. Hanging out of John's back pocket.
                            John: Something still doesn't feel right. Maybe in my haste, I put my boxers on backwards.
                            sigpic

Comment

*snort*

Wait till he turns to leave...

Comment

I think John's malfunction involves more than just his wardrobe.

Spoiler:
                                Liz: Oh crap. There's my bra. Hanging out of John's back pocket.
                                John: Something still doesn't feel right. Maybe in my haste, I put my boxers on backwards.
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hernred/V3.jpg
                                *snickers* John inadvertently snagged a souvenir, eh?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                *snort*

Wait till he turns to leave...
                                It'll do wonders for the Atlantis rumor mill and betting pool, that's for sure!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X