No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See now, I can make anything about Sparky.

Spoiler:
    Rodney: Look at the list, Elizabeth. We need more office supplies for my lab.

Rodney: Elizabeth, I'm serious. You haven't ordered nearly enough post it notes and pencils.

John: Boy, I'm glad McKay is gone. What was he on about anyway?
    Liz: Who?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Spoiler:

Rodney: Elizabeth, I'm serious. You haven't ordered nearly enough post it notes and pencils.

in that last cap John looks a bit dramatic....it's kinda cute....
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post

I keep looking at that shot and thinking that John's having a mental debate with himself on how best to sneak a kiss from Elizabeth.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, his pants look a bit dramatic also.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, his pants look a bit dramatic also.
            pants? *goes back to look*

oh my they sure do!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes in and hopes no one notices her long absence from the thread*
              DREW!!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*
              Missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he just doesn't seem to have any control over that tongue does he?
              None whatsoever
              And we like that a lot... bet Liz does too

Spoiler:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! Hilarious

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              I keep looking at that shot and thinking that John's having a mental debate with himself on how best to sneak a kiss from Elizabeth.
              If you look at the state of his pants, I'm sure he's thinking about a lot more than just a kiss

Sig by me

Comment

Oh dear. It looks like no pub will be safe in Dublin on Sat night. LOL

Joe tweets: Conan Dex the Barbarian Momoa just called from Belfast. Coming down to visit Sat night in Dublin. Attack from the North. Must hide beer

I love this twitter thing now.
                sigpic

Comment

Joe tweets: Conan Dex the Barbarian Momoa just called from Belfast. Coming down to visit Sat night in Dublin. Attack from the North. Must hide beer

Oh my God, I fear for Ireland's beer supply
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    If you look at the state of his pants, I'm sure he's thinking about a lot more than just a kiss
                    He does indeed. *snerks* Well, I guess we'll have to revise that to, 'sneaking a kiss and hustling her off to her private transporter for a well-deserved break.'
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

And I wholeheartedly agree
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

ZOMG, everyone run for your lives! LMAO!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Oh my God, I fear for Ireland's beer supply
                        *dies laughing*

Comment

*tacklehugs Kris back* hey sweetie! missed you too!

and oh yeah, definitely thinking of more than kisses

and SR the tweets are fantastic! I love listening to him and DH going back and forth....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Weird, your posts weren't there last night; must still be on probie status.

Anyway, apology accepted. And the others are absolutely correct; we're not out to get you here.

*snickers*

So do I. Lets us know our interpretation of the characters is the correct one.

*snerks*

LMAO! Oh Joe, never change.

*snickers some more*

*dusts off university degree and whistles innocently*

Hee, I wonder if I should post a tweet about it.

Owwwie! *sends ice pack and hugs*

*joins in the glomp pile* Welcome back! We've missed you!

Anuna's right, he is so ogling her. So much for the theory that he doesn't find her attractive!

Hooray for the school year! LOL! I keep thinking of that Staples commercial with the dad shopping for school supplies for the kids, and it's all set to the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Hah!
                            Ooo, that's a good idea--I'll post up a new blog about it, too!

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA...that's awesome. Good luck, Joe. I love the Tweets, they're totally making my day.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

well my lovely sparkies, my playtime has come to an end until later....off to a birthday party with the 6 year old. at least it'll give me 3 hours to work on some nice Sparky smut....
                              sigpic

Comment

well my lovely sparkies, my playtime has come to an end until later....off to a birthday party with the 6 year old. at least it'll give me 3 hours to work on some nice Sparky smut....
                                Hi! *hugs*

And Bye.

Have a good afternoon!
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X