Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yep, His Naughtiness joined Twitter... you can find him here.

Yay, fic! And you've got a comedy fic idea? Awesome, we can always use more funny fics!
    Thanks for the link SK! Well, it's not really a fic. It's more interactive, and I kind of got an idea from one of my side - fandoms .... I really need to show you what I have in mind
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      He did indeed. Now if we could just convince Torri to do the same. Then we could keep in touch with both of them. And I'll help if I can. I'll also have something for you tomorrow. Rest first.
      At first I was sorta impartial about Torri joining twitter, but now that I'm on twitter too I want her to join

I wonder if Joe joined Twitter so he can have closer control over how info on him gets out. I know he wanted the fans to be able to find out where he would be, etc. This is a good way to network with the fans. All of them. Not just those who stalk him go to all the cons.
      Ooh, that would be a very valid reason. When he was talking about the fake JF on fb at fedcon, he really did not look happy.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Thanks for the link SK! Well, it's not really a fic. It's more interactive, and I kind of got an idea from one of my side - fandoms .... I really need to show you what I have in mind
        Ooooh, now you just made me really really curious

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          YES - that live chat was an absolute hoot! I will definitely participate in this one too. Has someone posted a link about the details on the movie and I missed it? With all the booze, food, fireworks and frivolity flying on this thread today, I think I've missed a few things here and there.

Actually, I was trying not to be the big winner since I haven't been here so much lately. Wanted it to go to a "regular". Felt like a cheeseball that I ended up being "that girl" when my post hit. SR- I saw your post right in front of mine which was all "WOOHOO" and I thought you were the lucky one, so I felt safe posting. LOL, I'm a dork! No prize for me, just watching the fun celebration all day long has been gift enough.
          Don't be silly. No one here is a prima donna who has to be the big poster. I posted that I think at probably the exact same time you did. Don't give it another thought.

And someone posted something on another thread that Joe was doing a movie for SyFy in Ireland called The Other Side. He'll probably say more soon.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This is the LINK to the IMDB site. Not a lot of info yet, but someone also got the imdb-pro INFO

Sig by me

Comment

Before I forget (again), congratulations to Falcon Horus for making 19,000 posts!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              We were all just as baffled by it as you. Especially since his: "I'm not on any online site like facebook, myspace or twitter, nor am I ever planning on joining." on stage at Fedcon. I wonder what made him change his mind. Maybe the many fans nagging finally cracked him
              And maybe Hewlett was taunting him just a little.

I wonder if Joe joined Twitter so he can have closer control over how info on him gets out. I know he wanted the fans to be able to find out where he would be, etc. This is a good way to network with the fans. All of them. Not just those who stalk him go to all the cons.
              There's that, too.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Oooh? This sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear the details!

Don't be silly. No one here is a prima donna who has to be the big poster. I posted that I think at probably the exact same time you did. Don't give it another thought.

And someone posted something on another thread that Joe was doing a movie for SyFy in Ireland called The Other Side. He'll probably say more soon.
              Apparently another actor in The Other Side posted on his own Twitter about it, listing both Joe and John Rhys Davies as being in the movie. *rubs hands* This should be good...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Before I forget (again), congratulations to Falcon Horus for making 19,000 posts!

And maybe Hewlett was taunting him just a little.

There's that, too.

Oooh? This sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear the details!

Apparently another actor in The Other Side posted on his own Twitter about it, listing both Joe and John Rhys Davies as being in the movie. *rubs hands* This should be good...
                Of course it will be good with Joe in it. If it's necessary, we can ignore the plot and play a drinking game. Now we just have to hope there's no delay in filming that prevents him going to Chicago. Mr. SR doesn't want to have to deal with me if that happens.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This is the LINK to the IMDB site. Not a lot of info yet, but someone also got the imdb-pro INFO
                  Thanks for the links and the info on the movie! Now I'm caught up, I think.

Well, I like JF and JRD, so I agree, this should be good!

Of course it will be good with Joe in it. If it's necessary, we can ignore the plot and play a drinking game. Now we just have to hope there's no delay in filming that prevents him going to Chicago. Mr. SR doesn't want to have to deal with me if that happens.
                  LOL, good idea. We should have had a drinking game going during Stonehenge Apocolypse. It was very up and down, that movie. LOVED seeing Torri onscreen and she was great to watch, but the rest of it, meh.
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hmm, all this talk about drinking games has reminded me that I still have that Sparky drinking game to finish...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes, and in all the excitement we didn't congratulate you on 19,000. You are certainly a busy girl.
                      I forgot it myself... ...I'm aiming for 20,000 before the years end, and after that I'm hoping to catch up with Skydiver whom I hope to pass by the end of 2011.

Though that's probably not going to happen...

Thanks.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hmm, all this talk about drinking games has reminded me that I still have that Sparky drinking game to finish...
                        Finish iiiiiiiit

Sig by me

Comment

Finish iiiiiiiit
                          I've got to read your other fic first, LOL!

Comment

I've got to read your other fic first, LOL!
                            Ah, true that

Sig by me

Comment

Kristen999 on the Whump Thread found more info on Joe's movie:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...1#post11777929
                              Colonel Synn....he he
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                Kristen999 on the Whump Thread found more info on Joe's movie:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...1#post11777929
                                Colonel Synn....he he
                                Hmm, he sure sounds... 'synn-ful', all right.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                                X