Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's ice-cream, right? Does that even classify as lunch?

Oh wait, you started with dessert and then didn't have any room for the main course.
    What part of we had a coupon don't you understand? We had a coupon. It was compulsory. One of the sundaes was free. Free stuff!

Now, more Sparky.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      What part of we had a coupon don't you understand? We had a coupon. It was compulsory. One of the sundaes was free. Free stuff!
      Ah, if it's free then the order doesn't matter...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SGA reruns and The Brotherhood is on. OMG, the first meeting. Liz and John (especially John) are just completely ignoring McKay and are eye!sexing all over the place
        Liz tries to keep her eyes on McKay, but you can see she's struggling

Sig by me

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
          (colors of John and Elizabeth)

I can't stay here tonight but I will do fiesta with all you tomorrow. It will be a good reason to start again.lol

Excellent job, Sparkies!

Edit: almost 200 000 views. Another big day soon.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

According to the latest chatter, the new movie Joe is going to be in, is going to be a SyFy movie. Has he learned nothing of Torri's experience? Has he never watched SyFy movies?
            Ah well, now he and Torri can banter over who made the worst movie

Sig by me

Comment

John: "It was on a Mensa test."
              Rodney: "You're in Mensa?"
              John: "No, but I took the test."
              Rodney: "When?"

ROFL!!! Rodney is so jealous

Sig by me

Comment

And then Rodney is trying for Shep to join the Mensa group in Atlantis

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  According to the latest chatter, the new movie Joe is going to be in, is going to be a SyFy movie. Has he learned nothing of Torri's experience? Has he never watched SyFy movies?
                  I like trashy movies...

Edit: If they're SciFi or Fantasy.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Oooh, we'll have to do a live chat like the one I was in while watching Stonehenge Apocalypse.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      I like trashy movies...

Edit: If they're SciFi or Fantasy.
                      Or if Joe is in it.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Or if Joe is in it.
                        Or Torri.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Destination Truth" is on (more for background, cause I'm not really watching), but they just showed one of those electric showers we discussed a couple of days ago.
                          OMG, I would never take a shower under that!!
                          So the showerhead is attached to a wire that goes to a box that has the switch to turn it on and that box is attached to the open light in the ceiling. And oh yeah, the shower head has a metal handle! Are you people suicidal?!?

included pic of the ep:

Spoiler:

And back to Sparky:

A couple of times before, I talked about the fic I was writing called: Missing Moments. Because of the 100.000 post celebration, I'm going to start posting it here. It's still a wip and so far it's the biggest I've ever written (and it's still a wip and barely half) so it'll take a while before I get it all posted, but I'm planning to post a chapter every day. So far there are 56 chapters finished and each chapter is a missing moment in an SGA ep and focuses on John and Elizabeth.

Alright. This is Chapter 1 of 'Missing Moments'. Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                          01: Rising

(after the ep)

“Good morning, Doctor Weir.” He smiled as he joined her on the balcony outside of the control room the morning after the celebration.

“Good morning, Major Sheppard.” She said while returning his smile.

“Here.” He handed her a cup of coffee. “Before McKay hogs all the supplies.”

She softly laughed and took the cup from him. “Thank you. I’m more a tea person though, but a good cup of coffee in the morning never hurt anyone.”

“The Athosians make a very decent tea. Maybe we could convince them to share it with us when our supplies run dry.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Her eyes smiled at him over the brim of her cup as she took a sip of the dark liquid.

The conversation fell silent for a few moments as they turned away from each other and stared at the ocean.

“So, have you thought about who you’d like in your team?”

He shrugged a little. “Hard to decide really. But I think I’d like Teyla to join. She knows her way around this galaxy and she deals with trade negotiations for her people, which means she knows a lot of traders personally. It could be to our advantage.”

“Alright. Teyla it is... if she agrees.”

"Of course." John agreed. “Then I was thinking about Bates, but he’s experienced enough to lead his own team, if he’s in my team, it would just be a waste of his talent. So I’m opting for Ford. The kid’s not that experienced but he has a lot of potential and he could thrive if motivated correctly.”

Elizabeth nodded. “And who will be the scientist?”

John let out a sigh. “I honestly don’t have a clue. I talked to Simpson, Kavanaugh and Zelenka last night and right now Zelenka seems like the best candidate even though he isn’t really happy about the prospect of going off-world on a regular basis.”

“What about Rodney?” Elizabeth asked.

John frowned at her. “McKay? Really?”

“He’s a brilliant scientist.”

“Well, yeah... but isn’t he a bit...” John flayed his hands around and Elizabeth smiled.

“Full of himself?”

“Yeah, that.” He huffed.

“You get used to it.”

“Really?” He asked skeptically.

“Yes, really.” Elizabeth laughed at John’s frown. “Just do me a favor and try it out, ok?”

Letting out a sigh John thought about it for a few moments. “Ok, but only because you’re asking.”

Elizabeth smiled warmly. “Thank you. You won’t regret it.”

“I’d better not, or I’m coming after you.” He grinned evilly which made her smile again. For a moment it amazed her how easily this man could make her smile, but she quickly shook it off.

“I’m terrified.” She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“You better be.” He joked. “Anyway, I’d better head back inside. Apparently one of the teams found fairly decent living quarters, so with a bit of luck, we’ll be sleeping in actual beds tonight.”

“Sounds much better than sleeping bags and field beds.”

“It certainly does.” He said and walked to the door. “I’ll see you later, Doc.”

“See you later, Major.”

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oooh, we'll have to do a live chat like the one I was in while watching Stonehenge Apocalypse.
                            Oooh, that sounds like a fun idea
                            Count me in

Or if Joe is in it.
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Or Torri.
                            Yup, I cannot stand trashy B-movies, but those two make watching the movie bearable.
                            Now if only they were in a movie together! I wouldn't care how trashy it was.

Sig by me

Comment

Am I late for the party? *jumps in*
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Am I late for the party? *jumps in*
                                Anuna, welcome back!!!
                                Never late for a Sparky Party!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X