No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case anyone wanted to know and start preparing for that party, now that we've hit 5,000 pages and 100,000 posts, our next milestone is 2,000,000 views. We're currently at 1,990,856.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Let the celebration continue!

I'm off to lunch with Mr. SR. Back to celebrate more later.

http://bestsmileys.com/happy/2.gif http://bestsmileys.com/happy/2.gif http://bestsmileys.com/happy/2.gif
      Whoo hoo! Have something yummy and bubbly for us!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First of all, happy birthday Erin87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then

HAPPY 5000 SPARKY PAGES!!!

HAPPY 100000 SPARKY POSTS!!!

Elizabeth & John have already plannet a HOT night to celebrate!!!

Comment

NO SPARKY? NO PARTY!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            First of all, happy birthday Erin87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then

HAPPY 5000 SPARKY PAGES!!!

HAPPY 100000 SPARKY POSTS!!!

http://a.imageshack.us/img821/5839/000e8dzf.jpg

Elizabeth & John have already plannet a HOT night to celebrate!!!
            Heheheheh... Let the eye!sex (and much, much more!) begin!

Comment

NO SPARKY? NO PARTY!

Spoiler:
              I love that one
              And it's so true

Sig by me

Comment

Now that's an awesome comparison! I am so snerching that one!

Comment

Off to eat... and I don't drink alcohol so there's more for those that do.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

PARTY CONTINUES!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, considering how much drinking is going on in here....thought I better drop off some food!

Here - have some nachos and some pizza!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

SPARKY RULEZ!

Spoiler:

Comment

Pizza party!!!

I actually had pizza last night, too. Goat cheese, pepperoni, black olives and basil.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Whoo hoo! Have something yummy and bubbly for us!
                            Wow! I can't believe all I had to catch up on when I got back. Yes, it was a short lunch. We went to Baskin Robbins because we had a coupon. I had a sundae with jamoca fudge and caramel praline cheesecake. Great healthy lunch.

Now I'm ready for some nachos and Champagne. And more Sparky.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I had a sundae with jamoca fudge and caramel praline cheesecake. Great healthy lunch.
                              That's ice-cream, right? Does that even classify as lunch?

Oh wait, you started with dessert and then didn't have any room for the main course.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Wow! I can't believe all I had to catch up on when I got back. Yes, it was a short lunch. We went to Baskin Robbins because we had a coupon. I had a sundae with jamoca fudge and caramel praline cheesecake. Great healthy lunch.

Now I'm ready for some nachos and Champagne. And more Sparky.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...6a21b6a0b5.jpg
                                Ah, dessert first! An excellent way to start!

Bring on the Sparky nachos!

Comment

Working...
                                X