Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I do Facebook to keep in touch with old friends who don't live nearby. And lately some family members are showing up, which can be fun if you like them. LOL I can see a time when the casual profanity of my young cousin will clash with my friend who's a preacher's wife. But we won't worry about that right now. FB is like emailing without the hassle. And I love the groups and things you can hook up to by "liking" them. Like restaurants, authors, TV shows, etc. Joe has a great group on there. So I like it. But see no need to tweet or twitter or twitch or any of that.
    I blocked my sister @ twitter because I don't want they knowing what I say in fandom-world. Lol!
    Sis:Why can't I follow you?
    Me: Uh, idk. Twitter bug?

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    Another Sparky Tweet (aaack, what have I started?):
    Spoiler:

John = Anybody got a quick fix for lower back strain? I think I pulled something last night.

Elizabeth = I have got to get more than 2 hours of sleep at night. Yawn...

ROLF. Keep tweeting!!! In another fandom, there are some accounts that play tweet like RPG. Is fun

You have started something great. Keep it up. And I was feeling a tiny bit inspired by Kris's earlier comment.
    Spoiler:
    HAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOUR MACROS *snags*

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    And on other topics: tomorrow's my birthday!! Yays! It's strange though; it doesn't seem like a year since my last birthday at all.
    Anyway... to me!
    Yay!! Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Erin!
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        I have fallen for the temptation *headdesk*
        http://twitter.com/krisrussel
        I really cannot believe I actually did it...
        Can't promise I'll ever tweet anything interesting...
        OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!

I was thinking - see there are others like me who don't do twitter and then you have to go and make an account... oh, this is not good for my self-control.

FB was fun for me until family members started to show up among my friends - I had to tweek my sexual preference cause they don't know I'm gay. But I mainly use FB for farmville - I'm a farmville-addict.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SR - LOL, love the new "eye!roam" poster.

Erin - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!

I was thinking - see there are others like me who don't do twitter and then you have to go and make an account... oh, this is not good for my self-control.

FB was fun for me until family members started to show up among my friends - I had to tweek my sexual preference cause they don't know I'm gay. But I mainly use FB for farmville - I'm a farmville-addict.
            I'm with you. A "don't do twitter".
            Farmville, I loved this game on FB. I spent more time on it than talking with my friends.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I'll hold on... for as long as I can.

The moment Claire's on twitter - I'll probably cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Nice new banner, nephtys! And keep up the good work with the gifs, CO.

Loved the bug fic, SR.

And welcome, mandogater! *waves*

Really? Huh. I thought that she just put on that accent for Sanctuary.

--

And on other topics: tomorrow's my birthday!! Yays! http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...eir_cheer2.gif It's strange though; it doesn't seem like a year since my last birthday at all.
                Anyway... to me!
                *sings* Happy early birthday to yoooooouuuuu!

OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I'm with you. A "don't do twitter".
                Farmville, I loved this game on FB. I spent more time on it than talking with my friends.lol
                You should both meet my friend K. Farmville consumes her.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You should both meet my friend K. Farmville consumes her.
                  My aunt is more addicted than I am - she's constantly telling me to send her things and to help her farm expand. She always reminds me of Sheppard, McKay, Zelenka and Lorne playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                    I blocked my sister @ twitter because I don't want they knowing what I say in fandom-world. Lol!
                    Sis:Why can't I follow you?
                    Me: Uh, idk. Twitter bug?
                    Lol, I don't blame you. I'm keeping my Twitter for fandom and actors only. My 'regular' friends don't need to know what I'm doing
                    Luckily I have an insanely small family and they don't use twitter.

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                    ROLF. Keep tweeting!!! In another fandom, there are some accounts that play tweet like RPG. Is fun
                    *headdesk* "I will not go looking for twitter rpg's. I will not go looking for twitter rpg's."

OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!

Well, I'm sorry, but you know: blame Joe! If he hadn't joined, I would have been able to resist temptation.

Farmville? Really? I never got what people liked so much about it... The only thing it does is force you to check back daily because otherwise your crops are gone.

Sig by me

Comment

I'll hold on... for as long as I can.

The moment Claire's on twitter - I'll probably cave.
                      See! Claire would pull you to the dark side just as Joe did with me

Sig by me

Comment

Even our oldest cat, mambo, has a FB with a farm to match.

Comment

Hello! Will we cross the milestone To-Day? *whistles* I hope I'm here to see it!

I've been lurking but didn't have time to get on--however, loved the tips--nephtys, I added Google reader to my Morning Coffee and it's great!

I'm ready to get writing on S6!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I should really edit that fairytale my sister and I have been writing years ago - it's still sitting on my harddrive. I don't think I even remember how it was supposed to continue. It had a happy ending. Of course, it had a happy ending...

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              Hello! Will we cross the milestone To-Day? *whistles* I hope I'm here to see it!

I've been lurking but didn't have time to get on--however, loved the tips--nephtys, I added Google reader to my Morning Coffee and it's great!

I'm ready to get writing on S6!
                              We're about to hit 5000 pages. So that milestone has to be celebrated. Everybody get ready.

Bring on S6! Woot!
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That's two milestones that we may celebrate today - 5000 pages and 100,000 posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X