X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I have fallen for the temptation *headdesk*
    http://twitter.com/krisrussel
    I really cannot believe I actually did it...
    Can't promise I'll ever tweet anything interesting...
    *follows*

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
      The only way to see me on twitter is to say to my friends to convince me. I was on facebook, youtube because of them. I almost start a blog because of them.lol I'm weak too.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        The only way to see me on twitter is to say to my friends to convince me. I was on facebook, youtube because of them. I almost start a blog because of them.lol I'm weak too.
        I usually convince people with sexual favors. But I'm way too new here to start with that

Comment

You're weak.lol
          I didn't know Nathan Fillion and Pauley have a twitter. Thank you for this information.lol
          Well, like one of my friends said: I joined the dark side
          And hey, I resisted all this time with most of my friends constantly bugging me to join, I think I held out pretty long
          You're welcome for the info

*follows*
          Thx
          But like I said: can't promise it'll be very interesting

Aren't all the actors that are on there enough to convince you?? If you join you can actually interact with them

Sig by me

Comment

I usually convince people with sexual favors. But I'm way too new here to start with that
            Wow.....is it a proposition?lol
            Too late here. I start to say stupid things.lol
            sigpic

Comment

God, I really hope you mean smut fics... otherwise: overkill on the information

Sig by me

Comment

Aren't all the actors that are on there enough to convince you?? If you join you can actually interact with them
                i'm not a normal human. I don't really need to talk with the actors. I'm not against it of course but it won't be my motivation to have a twitter. I will put your name on my list "people I should follow on twitter". you're the number 1254210.lol
                sigpic

Comment

Wow.....is it a proposition?lol
                  Too late here. I start to say stupid things.lol
                  *wink*

God, I really hope you mean smut fics... otherwise: overkill on the information
                  Lol, I'm kidding...

Comment

i'm not a normal human. I don't really need to talk with the actors. I'm not against it of course but it won't be my motivation to have a twitter. I will put your name on my list "people I should follow on twitter". you're the number 1254210.lol
                    Lol, sounds familiar. I'm already following 40 people and I've barely scratched the surface as I still need to add a ton of friends *headdesk*
                    What have I gotten myself into?

Lol, I'm kidding...
                    Suuuuuuuuuure you are...

Sig by me

Comment

Now for the military part of my list. I have all of the IOA board countries, US, UK, Russia and France awarding medals. I didn't include China because I can't find a list in english and from how their reps have acted on SG-1 I doubt they'd give them medals.

Colonel Steven Caldwell, USAF
                      Spoiler:
                      Pre-Atlantis
                      Colonel Steven Caldwell, USAF (Flew F-15Cs in Desert Storm, Operation Northern Watch and Kosovo; transferred to the SGC)
                      Confirmed kills: Iraqis (2) Serbians (1) Totals (3)
                      Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, M-61 cannon, AIM-7 AAM, AIM-120 AMRAAM, AIM-9 AAM
                      Air-to-air victories: 2 MIG-25, 1 MIG-29

Season one
                      Col. Steven Caldwell (Given command of the USS Daedalus; sent to relieve the Wraith siege of Atlantis)

Season Two
                      Col. Steven Caldwell (Relieved the siege of Atlantis; ferried senior staff and replacements back to Atlantis; covered Sheppard and McKay‘s escape from Dorondan weapon; captured by the Trust, released; tried to rescue Sheppard‘s team; coordinated the hunt for possessed Sheppard and Weir; evacuated the Taranians)
                      Confirmed kills: Wraith human snacks (15,000+) Wraith warriors (13,000+) Wraith males (1,449+) Wraith Queens (3) Totals (29,452+)
                      Weapons used: Rail guns, USS Daedalus’ shields, Mk-VIII TNM
                      Air-to-air victories: 7+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith scout ship, 3 Wraith hive ships
                      Damaged: 2+ Wraith cruisers, 7+ Wraith hive ships
                      Captured: Atlantis’ operation code
                      Destroyed: 250+ Wraith darts
                      Wounds received: Zatted, infested by Goa’uld; radiation exposure; beaten, cut, (2) shocked, Goa’uld removed
                      Medals: Air Force Cross, Purple Heart, Presidential Unit Citation, Prisoner of War Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Officer of the Legion of Honor (France), Military Order of the Holy Great-Martyr and the Triumphant George, 4th class (Russia), Knight Commander of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath (United Kingdom)

Season Three
                      Col. Steven Caldwell (Prevented the hives from reaching Earth; rescued a group of Ancients)
                      Confirmed kills: Wraith males (65+) Totals (65+)
                      Weapons used: Mk-VIII TNM, rail guns, Dr. Beckett’s retrovirus, Mk-IX nuclear warhead
                      Air-to-air victories: 65+ Wraith darts
                      Damaged: 1 Wraith hive ship
                      Destroyed: 1 Stargate
                      Wounds received: Suffocation
                      Medals: Air Force Cross, Gallant Unit Citation, Humanitarian Service Medal, Military Medal (France), Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom)

Season Four
                      Col. Steven Caldwell (Helped end the Asuran threat; helped try to rescue Teyla)
                      Confirmed kills: Asurans (2,200+) Totals (2,200+)
                      Weapons used: Asgard plasma beam weapons, rail guns
                      Air-to-air victories: 5.5 Asuran warships
                      Damaged: 2+ Asuran warships, 1 Wraith cruiser
                      Medals: Silver Star, Presidential Unit Citation, Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures (France), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd class (Russia), Military Cross (United Kingdom)

Season five
                      Col. Steven Caldwell (Rescued Sheppard and Ronon; captured by Wraith, released, tried to stop super hive from reaching Earth)
                      Confirmed kills: Wraith hybrids (250+) Totals (250+)
                      Weapons used: Asgard plasma beam weapons, Mk-VIII TNM, rail guns
                      Air-to-air victories: 1 Wraith cruiser
                      Damaged: 1 Wraith super hive ship
                      Destroyed: 25+ Wraith darts
                      Wounds received: Stunned
                      Medals: Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, (2) Bronze Star with one bronze cluster, Prisoner of War Medal, Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures (France), George‘s Cross, 1st class (Russia), Air Force Cross (United Kingdom)

Final Totals
                      Colonel Steven Caldwell, USAF (Career military strategist; slowly learned to trust the judgment of Weir and Sheppard; felt guilty for what the Goa‘uld made him do, tried very hard to make up for it)
                      Confirmed kills: Humans (15,003+) Wraith (14,767+) Asurans (2,200+)Totals (31,970+)
                      Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, M-61 Vulcan cannon, AIM-7 Sparrow Air-to-Air Missile, AIM-120 Slammer Advanced Medium-Ranged Air-to-Air Missile, AIM-9 Sidewinder Air-to-Air Missile, rail guns, USS Daedalus’ shields, Mk-VIII tactical nuclear missile, Dr. Beckett’s retrovirus, Mk-IX nuclear warhead, Asgard plasma beam weapons
                      Air-to-air victories: 2 MIG-25, 1 MIG-29, 72+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith scout ship, 1 Wraith cruiser, 3 Wraith hive ships, 5.5 Asuran warships
                      Damaged: 3+ Wraith cruisers, 8+ Wraith hive ships, 1 Wraith super hive ship, 2+ Asuran warships
                      Final score: 85.5 confirmed destroyed, 1+ possibly destroyed, 14 confirmed damaged, 3+ possibly damaged
                      Captured: Atlantis’ operation code
                      Destroyed: 275+ Wraith darts, 1 Stargate
                      Wounds received: Zatted; infested by Goa’uld; radiation exposure; beaten; cut; (2) shocked; Goa’uld removed; suffocation; stunned
                      Medals: (2) Air Force Cross with one bronze cluster, Defense Distinguished Service Medal, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, (2) Bronze Star with one bronze cluster, Purple Heart, (3) Meritorious Service Medal with two bronze clusters, (9) Air Medal with one silver and three bronze clusters, Aerial Achievement Medal, (3) Air Force Commendation Medal with two bronze clusters, Air Force Combat Action Medal, (2) Presidential Unit Citation with one bronze cluster, Gallant Unit Citation, (4) Outstanding Unit Award with three bronze clusters, Organizational Excellence Award, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, Combat Readiness Medal, (2) National Defense Service Medal with one bronze cluster, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, (2) Southwest Asia Service Medal with one bronze star, Kosovo Campaign Medal, (2) Goa’uld Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Ori Campaign Medal, Lucian Alliance Campaign Medal, SGC Service Medal, Dakara Medal, Sangraal Medal, (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Asuran Campaign Medal, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, (2) Humanitarian Service Medal with one bronze star, Overseas Ribbon Short Tour, Overseas Ribbon Long Tour, (5) Longevity Service Award Ribbon with four bronze clusters, Air Force Training Ribbon, Officer of the Legion of Honor (France), Military Medal (France), (2) Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures with one palm (France), Military Order of the Holy Great-Martyr and the Triumphant George, 4th class (Russia), Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd class (Russia), George‘s Cross, 1st class (Russia), Knight Commander of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath (United Kingdom), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom), Military Cross (United Kingdom), Air Force Cross (United Kingdom), NATO Kosovo Medal, Kuwait Liberation Medal with palm tree and swords (Saudi Arabia), Kuwait Liberation Medal (Kuwait)
                      Badges: Command Pilot Wings

Colonel Abraham “Abe” Ellis, USAF
                      Spoiler:
                      Pre-Atlantis
                      Colonel Abraham “Abe” Ellis, USAF (Flew F-111s in Desert Storm and F-117s in Kosovo and Afghanistan; transferred to the SGC)
                      Confirmed kills: Iraqis (10+) Serbians (50+) Terrorists (50+) Taliban (50+) Totals (160+)
                      Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, Mk-82 GPB, Mk-83 GPB, Mk-84 GPB, Mk-117 GPB, BLU-107 RCB, BLU-109 HPB, GBU-10 LGB, GBU-12 LGB, GBU-27 LGB, GBU-28 LGB
                      Destroyed: 10+ Buildings, 10+ bunkers, 2 bridges

Season Three
                      Col. Abe Ellis (Given command of the USS Apollo; watched Ori fleet at edge of the system; led IOA ordered strike on Asura)
                      Confirmed kills: Asurans (100,000+) Totals (100,000+)
                      Weapons used: Mk-IX nuclear warhead, Mk-VIII TNM
                      Destroyed: 21+ Asuran warships, 3+ Asuran shipyards, 1,000+ buildings
                      Medals: Silver Star, Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures (France), Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom)

Season four
                      Col. Abe Ellis (Informed the SGC Atlantis was off the grid; tracked it down; saved Sheppard‘s team; helped end the Asuran threat)
                      Confirmed kills: Asurans (1,400+) Totals (1,400+)
                      Weapons used: Mk-VIII TNM, Asgard plasma beam weapons, rail guns
                      Air-to-air victories: 3.5+ Asuran warships
                      Damaged: 2+ Asuran warships
                      Medals: Silver Star, Air Force Commendation Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures (France), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd class (Russia), Military Cross (United Kingdom)

Season five
                      Col. Abe Ellis (Tried to stop the super hive from reaching Earth, rescued the crew of the Sun Tzu)
                      Weapons used: Asgard plasma beam weapons, Mk-VIII TNM, rail guns
                      Damaged: 1 Wraith super hive ship
                      Medals: Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, Bronze Star, Humanitarian Service Medal, Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures (France), George‘s Cross, 1st class (Russia), Air Force Cross (United Kingdom)

Final totals
                      Colonel Abraham “Abe” Ellis, USAF (Hard-nosed, by the book officer; always called them like he saw them; not very found of scientists, especially McKay; saving grace was his willingness to admit when he was wrong; admired the job Sheppard was doing)
                      Confirmed kills: Humans (160+) Asurans (101,400+) Totals (101,560+)
                      Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, Mk-82 General Purpose Bomb, Mk-83 General Purpose Bomb, Mk-84 General Purpose Bomb, Mk-117 General Purpose Bomb, BLU-107 Durandal runway-cratering bomb, BLU-109 Hardened Penetration Bomb, GBU-10 Paveway II Laser-Guided Bomb, GBU-12 Paveway II Laser-Guided Bomb, GBU-27 Paveway III Laser-Guided Bomb, GBU-28 Paveway III Laser-Guided Bomb, Mk-IX nuclear warhead, Mk-VIII tactical nuclear missile, Asgard plasma beam weapons, rail guns
                      Air-to-air victories: 3.5+ Asuran warships
                      Damaged: 2+ Asuran warships, 1 Wraith super hive ship
                      Final score: 3.5 Confirmed destroyed, 1+ possibly destroyed, 3 confirmed damaged, 1+ possibly damaged
                      Destroyed: 1,000+ Buildings, 10+ bunkers, 2 bridges, 21+ Asuran warships, 3+ Asuran shipyards
                      Medals: Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, (2) Silver Star with one bronze cluster, Defense Superior Service Medal, (2) Distinguished Flying Cross with one bronze cluster, Bronze Star, Defense Meritorious Service Medal, (5) Meritorious Service Medal with four bronze clusters, (6) Air Medal with one silver cluster, (2) Aerial Achievement Medal with one bronze cluster, (2) Air Force Commendation Medal with one bronze cluster, Air Force Combat Action Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, (5) Organizational Excellence Award with four bronze clusters, (3) Combat Readiness Medal with two bronze clusters, (2) National Defense Service Medal with one bronze star, (2) Southwest Asia Service Medal with one bronze star, Kosovo Campaign Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Ori Campaign Medal, Lucian Alliance Campaign Medal, SGC Service Medal, Sangraal Medal, Asuran Campaign Medal, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Overseas Ribbon Short Tour with A device, Overseas Ribbon Long Tour, (5) Longevity Service Award Ribbon with four bronze clusters, Air Force Training Ribbon, (3) Croix de guerre des théâtres d’opérations extérieures with two palms (France), Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd class (Russia), George‘s Cross, 1st class (Russia), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom), Military Cross (United Kingdom), Air Force Cross (United Kingdom), NATO Kosovo Medal, Kuwait Liberation Medal with palm tree and swords (Saudi Arabia), Kuwait Liberation Medal (Kuwait)
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, USAF
                        SK wait till you see what I awarded Sheppard for season five
                        Spoiler:
                        Pre-Atlantis
                        Major John Sheppard, USAF (Flew MH-60s in a Special Operations Squadron; served in Afghanistan; blackballed for disobeying orders to attempt a rescue; exiled to Antarctica for 18 months; flew General O‘Neill to the Ancient Outpost survived a rogue drone; recruited for the Atlantis Expedition)
                        Confirmed kills: Terrorists (1+) Totals (1+)
                        Weapons used: Hands, arms, elbow, forearm, shoulder, legs, knee, thighs, head, survival knife, combat knife, M-67 grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-4 carbine, P-90 PDW
                        Destroyed: 2 Trucks, 100+ boxes of ammunition
                        Medals: Air Medal

Season one
                        Maj. John Sheppard (Led rescue mission flying Jumper for the first time, woke up the Wraith; pissed off the Genii; saved the city from the Genii; saved the city from nano-virus after disobeying orders; captured by Genii, escaped; tried to kamikaze a Wraith hive)
                        Confirmed kills: Nano-virus (1) Energy bugs (20+) USMC officer (1) Genii (63) Wraith warriors (9+) Wraith males (12+) Wraith keepers (1) Totals (107+)
                        Weapons used: P-90 PDW, C-4 plastic explosive, Wraith stunner rifle, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-249 SAW, Ancient defense drone, hands, forearm, taser, M-8 HC smoke grenade, Stargate shield, Wraith grenade, combat knife, bantos rods, EMP generator, naquadah reactor, Genii semi-automatic pistol, Atlantis self-destruct, Genii nuclear device
                        Air-to-Air victories: 5 Wraith darts
                        Shot down with ground fire: 3+ Wraith darts
                        Damaged: 1 Wraith dart
                        Captured: 1 Wraith forearm, 2 Wraith stunner rifles, 2 Wraith, 1 Wraith data storage device, 8 Genii com devices, 4 Genii SMG, 2 Genii triple-barreled shotguns, 2 Genii double-barreled weapons, 2 Wraith grenades, 1 Genii semi-automatic pistol, 1 human, 1 P-90 PDW
                        Destroyed: 1 Wraith cell door, 1 Wraith homing beacon, 55 Genii com devices, 55 Genii weapons, 1 radio
                        Wounds received: Stunned, choked; fed on, (2) choked, knocked out, (6) shocked, flat lined; stunned; radiation exposure; mind violated; gunshot wound, shocked, beaten, (2+) cracked ribs; beaten; beaten; beaten; stunned; sleep deprivation, exhaustion
                        Medals: Silver Star, Distinguished Flying Cross, Purple Heart, Air Medal, Prisoner of War Medal

Season two
                        Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard (Beamed out by USS Daedalus; returned to Earth, promoted to Lieutenant Colonel; saved USS Daedalus from Wraith virus; tried to track down Ford; rescued McKay and Cadman, recruited Ronon; forced by Ford to help raid a hive ship, captured by the Wraith, escaped, recaptured, escaped again, helped star the Wraith Civil War; rescued McKay from the bottom of the ocean; cut deal for more drones and Jumpers with feudal society; captured by Genii, released; rescued Teyla; evacuated the Taranians)
                        Confirmed kills: Wraith computer virus (1) Lord Protector (1) Wraith human snacks (6,100+) Ancients (400+) Wraith hybrids (1) Wraith warriors (5,007+) Wraith males (505+) Wraith queens (1) Totals (12,016+)
                        Weapons used: Genii nuclear device, Wraith stunner rifle, M-61A1 rotary cannon, AIM-120 AMRAAM, P-90 PDW, M-4 carbine, M-249 SAW, bantos rods, log, hands, Ancient defense drone, combat knife, M-1911A2 semi-automatic pistol, forearm, elbow, Aurora self-destruct, M-84 stun grenade, Travelers’ blaster pistol, Wraith dart cannons, taser, poison-tipped stiletto, Wraith stunner pistol, legs
                        Air-to-Air victories: 1 Wraith hive, 1 F-302, 2 Wraith cruisers
                        Shot down with ground fire: 1 Wraith dart
                        Damaged: USS Daedalus, 1 Wraith cruiser, 1 Wraith hive ship
                        Captured: Wraith dart wreckage, 12+ Iratus bug eggs, 1 Wraith dart, 1 poison-tipped stiletto, 1 Wraith stunner pistol, 1 P-90 PDW, 1 Travelers’ blaster pistol, 1 Wraith, 1 Wraith hybrid, 1 M-9 semi-automatic pistol
                        Destroyed: 1 Jumper, 150+ Wraith darts, 1 USS Daedalus sensor array, 1 window, Aurora, 1 Wraith cell door control panel, 1 radio, 1 Atlantis power conduit, 3 Atlantis control crystals
                        Wounds received: Radiation exposure; radiation exposure, (2) stunned; knocked out, beaten; fed on, infected with retro-virus; mutated, (6) stunned, infected with anti-retro-virus; (2) stunned, beaten, mind violated; beaten, stunned, mind violated; sprain, depression, dehydration, starvation, (2) mauled, (8) slashed, (2) passed out; possessed, gunshot wound, stunned, seizure; radiation exposure, gassed; burned
                        Medals: Medal of Honor, Silver Star, Distinguished Flying Cross, Airman’s Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, Humanitarian Service Medal, Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor (France), Hero of the Russian Federation, Victoria Cross (United Kingdom)

Season three
                        Lt. Col. John Sheppard (Stopped hives from reaching Earth; rescued Beckett; saved Atlantis from Lucius Lavin; rescued Ronon; captured by Asurans, escaped; risked his own life to show Elizabeth the way home; captured by Genii, cut deal with Wraith prisoner, escaped; forced to leave Atlantis by rescued Ancients, lead SG-4, defied orders, returned to Pegasus Galaxy; captured by Asurans, escaped, allowed to stay in Atlantis; found out Michael was creating his own hybrids, escaped his clutches; flew the city to new planet)
                        Confirmed kills: Genii (4) Wraith hybrids (223+) Wraith warriors (7+) Wraith males (13+) Wraith queens (2) Asurans (2) Totals (251+)
                        Weapons used: AIM-120 AMRAAM, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, P-90 PDW, combat knife, Mk-IX nuclear warhead, Wraith hive ship cannons, Wraith stunner pistol, hands, M-1911A2 semi-automatic pistol, Asuran blaster pistol, mind, legs, forearm, elbow, Genii knife, Genii semi-automatic pistol, Genii SMG, Travelers’ blaster pistol, M-4 carbine, zat, Jumper, C-4 plastic explosive, ARG, Ancient defense drone, wooden practice sword, Atlantis star drive
                        Air-to-Air victories: 12+ Wraith darts, 1 dirigible
                        Damaged: 1 Wraith hive ship
                        Captured: 1 Wraith hive ship, 200 Wraith hybrids, 1 Wraith stunner pistol, 3 humans, 3 Jumpers, 1 Asuran blaster pistol, 1 Genii knife, 12+ keys, 1 Genii radio, 2 Genii semi-automatic pistols, 1 Genii SMG, 1 tac vest, 1 P-90 PDW, 1 zat, 6 ARG, 50+ blocks of C-4 plastic explosive, 1 Asuran, 1 Wraith, 1 Wraith dart
                        Destroyed: 1 Wraith hive ship ventral hyper drive generator, 1 camp, 1 Wraith probe, 1 Asuran door lock, 1 Atlantis window, Atlantis Stargate operations, 1 metal door, 1 Ancient geo-thermal drilling platform
                        Wounds received: Knocked out, suffocation; cold, stunned, drugged, addiction, withdrawals; dart wound, drugged; mind violated; shocked, (4) fed on, gift of life; beaten; mind violated; negative effects from sound waves, radiation exposure; suffocation, passed out, knocked out; beaten; mind violated, knocked out; (2) beaten
                        Medals: Air Force Cross, Silver Star, Airman‘s Medal, Purple Heart, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, Military Medal (France), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd Class (Russia), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom)

season four
                        Lt. Col. John Sheppard (Cleared path for Atlantis through asteroid belt; captured by Wraith, rescued; saved city from crystal entity; established relations with the Travelers; rescued Teyla and Keller; ended Asuran treat; captured by Wraith, rescued; tracked human made Asuran on Earth; rescued clone of Beckett and the Athosians; accidentally sent far into the future, returned with important information, trapped in collapsing building)
                        Confirmed kills: Genii (4) Bolo Kai (3+) Wraith human snacks (550+) Wraith worshippers (2) Wraith warriors (1,522+) Wraith males (51) Wraith queens (1) Asurans (600+) Earth-made Asuran (1) Totals (2,734+)
                        Weapons used: Ancient defense drone, M-1911A2 semi-automatic pistol, ARG, Elizabeth’s kill switch, P-90 PDW, wooden practice sword, mind, Travelers’ blaster pistol, space, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, Asgard plasma beam weapons, stool, flower pot, C-4 plastic explosive, Wraith stunner pistol, mini-Ancient defense drones, M-500 pump-action shotgun, Earth’s atmosphere
                        Air-to-Air victories: 1 Wraith cruiser, 1.5 Asuran warships
                        Damaged: 1 Ancient warship, 1+ Asuran warships
                        Captured: 1 ZPM, 1 crystal entity, 3 Travelers’ blaster pistols, 3 Travelers’ com devices, 29+ humans, 2 Wraith, 1 Wraith stunner pistols, 1 French fry, 2 buildings, 1 Wraith hive ship, 2 Genii com devices, 2 Genii SMGs, 1 Ancient pendant, 2 of Michael’s labs
                        Destroyed: 10+ Asteroids, 47+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith hive ship, 1 Wraith cloning facility, 2 Atlantis windows, 2+ Atlantis doors, 1 Midway station security camera, 1 pad lock
                        Wounds received: (2) Stunned; (2) mind violated, (2) shocked, beaten; (2) beaten, (3) cuts, radiation exposure, bitten, stunned; contracted disease, stunned; stunned; stunned, mind violated; beaten, choked; beaten, suffocated; starvation, exhaustion, passed out, cryogenically frozen, knocked out
                        Medals: Silver Star, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, Air Force Commendation Medal for valor, Presidential Unit Citation, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, (2) Croix de guerre des théâtres d'opérations extérieures with palm (France), Order of Kutuzov, 3rd Class (Russia), Medal of Valor (Russia), (2) Military Cross with one bar (United Kingdom)

Comment

Sheppard's season five numbers
                          Spoiler:
                          Season five
                          Lt. Col. John Sheppard (Rescued, rescued Teyla; put dent in Michael‘s network, saved city and Keller; captured by Wraith, escaped, rescued Ronon; captured by Wraith, released; forced by Todd to give up possible location of Attero Device, rescued crew of USS Daedalus; saved survivors of Michael’s plague from the Wraith; defended Atlantis from Michael; saved Earth from super hive)
                          Confirmed kills: Parasitic virus (1) Satedans (1) Wraith collaborators (10+) AU aliens (4) Asgard (11+) Wraith human snacks (7,500+) Wraith hybrids (15+) Wraith warriors (6,848+) Wraith males (683+) Wraith queens (1) Totals (15,074+)
                          Weapons used: M-1911A2 semi-automatic pistol, P-90 PDW, C-4 plastic explosive, Jumper, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, injector, combat knife, legs, Asgard plasma beam weapons, rail guns, G-36 carbine, Ancient defense drone, Travelers’ ship cannons, forearm, hands, AIM-120 AMRAAM, M-61A1 rotary cannon, Mk-VII TNM
                          Air-to-Air victories: 1 AU alien fighter, 0.5 Wraith hive ships, 2 Rogue Asgard warships, 2 Wraith darts
                          Damaged: 1 AU alien warship, 1 Wraith super hive
                          Captured: 1 Wraith stunner pistol, 1 Wraith dart, 1+ Wraith hybrids, 1 human
                          Destroyed: 1 Wraith cruiser hyper drive, 1+ Wraith hybrid bases, 1 Atlantis window, 1 Wraith lab, 130+ Wraith darts, 1 building, Attero Device, 1 mine, 1 Atlantis door, 1 Wraith super hive dart bay door, 1 Wraith super hive, 1 Stargate, 1 DHD, 1 ZPM
                          Wounds received: Parasitic infection, (3+) cuts, puncture wound; puncture wound; (2) beaten; (2) radiation exposure; (2) beaten; radiation exposure; stunned; knocked out, (12+) shrapnel wounds; gassed; beaten, cut; mind violated; (3) cuts, knocked out
                          Medals: Medal of Honor, Army Distinguished Service Medal, Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, Silver Star, (3) Bronze Star with two bronze clusters, Purple Heart, Air Force Commendation Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, Grand Cross of the Order of the Liberator General San Martin (Argentina), Victoria Cross for Australia, Grand Star of the Decoration of Honor for Services to the Republic of Austria, Hero of Belarus, Grand Officer of the Order of Leopold in the Military Division (Belgium), Grand Cross of the National Order of the Southern Cross (Brazil), Order of the Madara Horseman, 1st Class (Bulgaria), Victoria Cross (Canada), Order of Merit (Chile), Grand Cross of the Order of Boyaca (Columbia), Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic), Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog (Denmark), Order of Abdon Calderón (Ecuador), Order of the Sinai Star (Egypt), Cross of Liberty, 1st Division in white (Estonia), Grand Cross of the Order of the Cross of Liberty (Finland), Grand Cross of the Legion of Honor (France), Grand Cross of the Federal Cross of Merit (Germany), Grand Cross of the Order of the Redeemer (Greece), Guatemalan Armed Forces Cross, Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic, Param Vir Chakra (India), Great Cross Knight of the Military Order of Italy, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum (Japan), Knight-Grand Cross of the Order of Saint-Charles (Monaco), Knight Grand Cross of the Military Order of William (Netherlands), Victoria Cross for New Zealand, War Cross with sword (Norway), Cross of Valor (Papua New Guinea), Grand Cross of the Order of the Sun (Peru), Medal of Valor (Philippines), Knight of the Order of the White Eagle (Poland), Grand Cross of the Military Order of the Tower and of the Sword, of Valor, Loyalty and Merit (Portugal), Order of Michael the Brave, 1st Class (Romania), Hero of the Russian Federation, Order of Zhukov (Russia), Golden Leopard Medal (South Africa), Taeguk Cordon of the Order of Military Merit (South Korea), Laureate Cross of Saint Ferdinand (Spain), Commander Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Polar Star (Sweden), Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor, Hero of Ukraine, Victoria Cross (United Kingdom), Aeronautical Merit Medal (Uruguay), Gold cross of Zimbabwe

Comment

Hopefully Sheppard's final numbers want need multiple posts
                            Spoiler:
                            Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, USAF (Roguish, chopper pilot; could fly almost anything; always ready to speak his mind and go with his gut; ultra-determined member of the leave no man behind club; closet mathematical genius; had the ATA gene, natural at using it; willing to go Dark Side to protect Atlantis, and his friends, especially Elizabeth)
                            Confirmed kills: Viruses (3) Animals (20+) Humans (14,640+) AU aliens (4) Asgard (11+) Wraith (14,903+) Asurans (603+) Totals (30,184+)
                            Weapons used: Hands, arms, elbow, forearm, shoulder, legs, knee, thighs, head, survival knife, Navy Mk-III combat knife, M-67 fragmentation grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-4 carbine, P-90 personal defense weapon, C-4 plastic explosive, Wraith stunner rifle, M-249 squad automatic weapon, Ancient defense drone, taser, M-8 HC smoke grenade, Stargate shield, Wraith grenade, bantos rods, electro-magnetic pulse generator, naquadah reactor, Genii semi-automatic pistol, Atlantis self-destruct, Genii nuclear device, M-61A1 Vulcan rotary cannon, AIM-120 Slammer advanced mid-ranged air-to-air missile, log, M-1911A2 semi-automatic pistol, Aurora self-destruct, M-84 stun grenade, Travelers’ blaster pistol, Wraith dart cannons, poison-tipped stiletto, Wraith stunner pistol, Mk-IX nuclear warhead, Wraith hive ship cannons, Asuran blaster pistol, mind, Genii knife, Genii sub-machine gun, zat‘nik‘tel, Jumper, Anti-Replicator Gun, wooden practice sword, Atlantis star drive, Elizabeth’s kill switch, space, Asgard plasma beam weapons, stool, flower pot, mini-Ancient defense drones, M-500 pump-action shotgun, Earth’s atmosphere, injector, rail guns, G-36 carbine, Travelers’ ship cannons, Mk-VII tactical nuclear missile
                            Air-to-Air victories: 19+ Wraith darts, 1.5 Wraith hive ships, 1 F-302, 3 Wraith cruisers, 1 dirigible, 1.5 Asuran warships, 1 AU alien fighter, 2 Rogue Asgard warships
                            Shot down with ground fire: 4+ Wraith darts
                            Damaged: 1 Wraith dart, USS Daedalus, 1 Wraith cruiser, 2 Wraith hive ships, 1 Ancient warship, 1+ Asuran warships, 1 AU alien warship, 1 Wraith super hive
                            Final score: 34 Confirmed destroyed, 2 possibly destroyed, 8 confirmed damaged, 1 possibly damaged
                            Captured: 1 Wraith forearm, 2 Wraith stunner rifles, 208+ Wraith, 1 Wraith data storage device, 11 Genii com devices, 7 Genii sub-machine guns, 2 Genii triple-barreled shotguns, 2 Genii double-barreled weapons, 2 Wraith grenades, 3 Genii semi-automatic pistols, 34+ humans, 3 P-90 personal defense weapons, Wraith dart wreckage, 12+ Iratus bug eggs, 3 Wraith darts, 1 stiletto, 4 Wraith stunner pistols, 4 Travelers’ blaster pistols, 1 M-9 semi-automatic pistol, 2 Wraith hive ships, 3 Jumpers, 1 Asuran blaster pistol, 1 Genii knife, 12+ keys, 1 tactical vest, 1 zat‘nik‘tel, 6 Anti-Replicator Guns, 50+ blocks of C-4 plastic explosive, 1 Asuran, 1 ZPM, 1 crystal entity, 3 Travelers’ com devices, 1 French fry, 4 buildings, 1 pendant
                            Destroyed: 2 Trucks, 100+ boxes of ammunition, 6+ doors, 1 Wraith homing beacon, 55 Genii com devices, 55 Genii weapons, 2 radios, 1 Jumper, 327+ Wraith darts, 1 sensor array, 5 windows, Aurora, 1 Wraith cell door control panel, 1 Atlantis power conduit, 3 control crystals, 2 Wraith hyper drive generators, 1 camp, 1 Wraith probe, 2 locks, Atlantis Stargate operations, 1 Ancient geo-thermal drilling platform, 10+ asteroids, 1 Wraith hive ship, 4+ buildings, 1 security camera, Attero Device, 1 mine, 1 Wraith super hive, 1 Stargate, 1 DHD, 1 ZPM
                            Wounds received: (23) Stunned; (4) choked; (6) fed on; (8) knocked out; (10) shocked; flat lined; (9) radiation exposure; (10) mind violated; (2) gunshot wound; (21) beaten; (2+) broken bones; sleep deprivation; (2) exhaustion; (2) infected with retro-virus; mutated; sprain; depression; dehydration; (2) starvation; (2) mauled; (8) slashed; (4) passed out; possessed; seizure; (2) gassed; burned; (3) suffocation; cold; (2) drugged; addiction; withdrawals; dart wound; gift of life; negative effects from sound waves; (10+) cuts; bitten; contracted disease; cryogenically frozen; parasitic infection; (2) puncture wound; (12+) shrapnel wounds
                            Medals: (2) Medal of Honor with one bronze cluster, Air Force Cross, Army Distinguished Service Medal, Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, (5) Silver Star with four bronze clusters, (4) Distinguished Flying Cross with valor and three bronze clusters, (2) Airman’s Medal with one bronze cluster, (4) Bronze Star with three bronze clusters, (3) Purple Heart with two bronze clusters, (3) Meritorious Service Medal with two bronze clusters, (8) Air Medal with one silver and two bronze clusters, (6) Aerial Achievement Medal with one silver cluster, (7) Air Force Commendation medal with valor and silver and one bronze clusters, (2) Air Force Achievement Medal with one bronze cluster, Air Force Combat Action Medal, (3) Presidential Unit Citation with two bronze clusters, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Outstanding Unit Award, (9) Prisoner of War Medal with one silver and three bronze stars, Combat Readiness Medal, (2) National Defense Service Medal with one bronze star, Antarctica Service Medal with bronze wintered over disk, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Goa’uld Campaign Medal, Ori campaign Medal, Lucian Alliance Campaign Medal, SGC Service Medal, Dakara Medal, Sangraal Medal, (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Genii Campaign Medal, Asuran Campaign Medal, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Overseas Ribbon-Short Tour, (4) Longevity Service Award Ribbon with three bronze clusters, Air Force Training Ribbon, Grand Cross of the Order of the Liberator General San Martin (Argentina), Victoria Cross for Australia, Grand Star of the Decoration of Honor for Services to the Republic of Austria, Hero of Belarus, Grand Officer of the Order of Leopold in the Military Division (Belgium), Grand Cross of the National Order of the Southern Cross (Brazil), Order of the Madara Horseman, 1st Class (Bulgaria), Victoria Cross (Canada), Order of Merit (Chile), Grand Cross of the Order of Boyaca (Columbia), Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic), Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog (Denmark), Order of Abdon Calderón (Ecuador), Order of the Sinai Star (Egypt), Cross of Liberty, 1st Division in white (Estonia), Grand Cross of the Order of the Cross of Liberty (Finland), Grand Cross and Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor (France), Military Medal (France), (2) Croix de guerre des théâtres d'opérations extérieures with palm (France), Grand Cross of the Federal Cross of Merit (Germany), Grand Cross of the Order of the Redeemer (Greece), Guatemalan Armed Forces Cross, Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic, Param Vir Chakra (India), Great Cross Knight of the Military Order of Italy, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum (Japan), Knight-Grand Cross of the Order of Saint-Charles (Monaco), Knight Grand Cross of the Military Order of William (Netherlands), Victoria Cross for New Zealand, War Cross with sword (Norway), Cross of Valor (Papua New Guinea), Grand Cross of the Order of the Sun (Peru), Medal of Valor (Philippines), Knight of the Order of the White Eagle (Poland), Grand Cross of the Military Order of the Tower and of the Sword, of Valor, Loyalty and Merit (Portugal), Order of Michael the Brave, 1st Class (Romania), (2) Hero of the Russian Federation, (2) Order of Kutuzov, 3rd Class (Russia), Order of Zhukov (Russia), Medal of Valor (Russia), Golden Leopard Medal (South Africa), Taeguk Cordon of the Order of Military Merit (South Korea), Laureate Cross of Saint Ferdinand (Spain), Commander Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Polar Star (Sweden), Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor, Hero of Ukraine, (2) Victoria Cross with one bar (United Kingdom), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom), (2) Military Cross with one bar (United Kingdom), Aeronautical Merit Medal (Uruguay), Gold cross of Zimbabwe

Comment

First Lieutenant Laura Cadman, USMC
                              My personal canon has her staying on Atlantis through season five
                              Spoiler:
                              Pre-Atlantis
                              First Lieutenant Laura Cadman, USMC (Served in Afghanistan; transferred to Atlantis)
                              Confirmed kills: Terrorists (1+) Taliban (1+) Totals (2+)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, fighting knife, M-67 grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, C-4 plastic explosive, Cemtex plastic explosive
                              Destroyed: 100+ IEDs

Season two
                              1st Lt. Laura Cadman (Protected Beckett from a dart, got stuck in McKay‘s head; started seeing Beckett; found out who had helped the Trust get Atlantis’ operations code)
                              Confirmed kills: Wraith warriors (1+) Wraith males (1+) Totals (2+)
                              Weapons used: P-90 PDW, mind, hands
                              Captured: 1 Human
                              Wounds received: Radiation exposure; (2) stunned, consciousness downloaded into McKay, consciousness downloaded back into own body
                              Medals: Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal

Season three
                              1st Lt. Laura Cadman (Broke up with Beckett; returned to Earth; rejoined expedition)
                              Weapons used: P-90 PDW
                              Wounds received: Drugged, addiction, withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves

Season four
                              1st Lt. Laura Cadman (Continued to serve on Atlantis and torment McKay whenever possible)
                              Confirmed kills: Wraith warriors (100+) Wraith males (10+) Totals (110+)
                              Weapons used: P-90 PDW, C-4 plastic explosive
                              Destroyed: 1 Wraith lab
                              Wounds received: Contracted disease
                              Medals: Bronze Star

Season five
                              1st Lt. Laura Cadman (Continued serving on Atlantis and tormenting McKay)
                              Confirmed kills: Wraith hybrids (100+) Totals (100+)
                              Weapons used: P-90 PDW, C-4 plastic explosive
                              Destroyed: 1 Hybrid breeding lab
                              Medals: Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Bronze Star, Combat Action Ribbon, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award

Final totals
                              First Lieutenant Laura Cadman, USMC (Snarktastic explosives expert; had a thing for men with accents; really enjoyed messing with McKay; organized a Ladies‘ Poker Night not long after arriving in Atlantis)
                              Confirmed kills: Humans (2+) Wraith (214+) Totals (216+)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, k-bar fighting knife, M-67 fragmentation grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, C-4 plastic explosive, Cemtex plastic explosive, P-90 personal defense weapon, mind
                              Captured: 1 Human
                              Destroyed: 100+ Improvised Explosive Devices, 2 Wraith labs
                              Wounds received: Radiation exposure; (2) stunned; (2) consciousness downloaded; drugged; addiction; withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves; contracted disease
                              Medals: Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Navy & Marine Corps Medal, (2) Bronze Star with one bronze star, Meritorious Service Medal, (3) Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal with two bronze stars, Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Goa’uld Campaign Medal, Dakara Medal, (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Genii Campaign Medal, Asuran Campaign Medal, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, Navy & Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon
                              Badges: Explosive Ordinance Disposal Badge, Expert Rifle Marksmanship Badge, Expert Pistol Marksmanship Badge

First Lieutenant Amelia Banks, USMC
                              I am only making her military because TPTW listed her as a Lieutenant in a spoiler.
                              Spoiler:
                              Pre-Atlantis
                              First Lieutenant Amelia Banks, USMC (Served in Afghanistan; transferred to Atlantis)
                              Confirmed kills: Terrorists (1+) Taliban (1+) Totals (2+)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, fighting knife, M-67 grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine

Season four
                              1st Lt. Amelia Banks (Worked to get control of the city back)
                              Medals: Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal

Season five
                              1st Lt. Amelia Banks (Organized CAP of the city; helped set up auxiliary control room; captured by hybrids, escaped; started seeing Ronon)
                              Weapons used: Feet, knee
                              Captured: 1 Wraith hybrid
                              Medals: Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Prisoner of War Medal

Final totals
                              First Lieutenant Amelia Banks, USMC (Techie; martial arts enthusiast, studied kickboxing for five years; comfortable taking on people twice her size; very cool under fire)
                              Confirmed kills: Humans (2+) Totals (2+)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, k-bar fighting knife, M-67 fragmentation grenade, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine
                              Captured: 1 Wraith hybrid
                              Medals: Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, (3) Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal with two bronze stars, Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Navy Unit Commendation, Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation, Prisoner of War Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, Navy & Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon
                              Badges: Expert Rifle Marksmanship Badge, Expert Pistol Marksmanship Badge

Sergeant Charles “Chuck” Campbell, CAF
                              Spoiler:
                              Pre-Atlantis
                              Sergeant Charles “Chuck” Campbell, CAF (Served in the Cheyenne Mountain Complex; picked for the original Atlantis Expedition)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine

Season one
                              SGT Chuck Campbell (Served in the control room during the siege, detected the incoming asteroids)

Season two
                              SGT Chuck Campbell (Took over as Weir‘s administrative aid; picked up radio chatter that helped them figure out what happened to Sheppard and Weir)
                              Medals: Member of the Order of Military Merit, Presidential Unit Citation (United States)

Season three
                              SGT Chuck Campbell (Set up link with Genii analog feed; returned to Earth; rejoined expedition; briefed Weir about the explosion; tracked Asuran weapon that showed up in orbit)
                              Wounds received: Drugged, addiction, withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves, (6+) cuts

Season four
                              SGT Chuck Campbell (Tried to help McKay repair the city; tried to get control of the city back)
                              Wounds received: Contracted disease

Season five
                              SGT Chuck Campbell (Tracked AU Daedalus; tried to keep the disembodies Asurans out of the city)
                              Medals: Officer of the Order of Military Merit, Presidential Unit Citation (United States), Joint Meritorious Unit Award (United States)

Final totals
                              Sergeant Charles “Chuck” Campbell, CAF (Veteran Canadian Air Force NCO; quickly became the Harriman of Atlantis; he manned the DHD and took over as Weir‘s aid; ran the betting pools as well)
                              Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine
                              Wounds received: Drugged; addiction; withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves; (6+) cuts; contracted disease
                              Medals: Officer of the Order of Military Merit, Member of the Order of British Columbia, (2) Meritorious Service Medal with one bar, General Service Medal, Canadian Forces Decoration, (2) Presidential Unit Citation with one bronze cluster (United States), Joint Meritorious Unit Award (United States), Goa’uld Campaign Medal (United States), Dakara Medal (United States), (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star (United States), Genii Campaign Medal (United States), Asuran Campaign Medal (United States), Atlantis Expedition Service Medal (United States)

now the formula to my madness
                              Spoiler:
                              Aurora class warship = 400+ Ancients or Asurans
                              Wraith hive ship = 1 Queen, 499 Males, 4,500 Warriors, 5,000+ human snacks, 100+ darts
                              Wraith cruiser = 50 Males, 500 Warriors, 550+ human snacks, 50+ darts
                              Wraith dart = 1 male
                              SGC Campaigns = Goa’uld (Apophis, Anubis, Ba‘al, rest), Replicator, Ori, Lucian Alliance
                              Dakara Medal = Victory over the Goa’uld and Replicators
                              Sangraal Medal = Victory over the Ori
                              Atlantis Campaigns = Wraith (Wraith, Michael‘s hybrids), Genii, Asurans

Comment

Major Evan Lorne, USAF
                                Spoiler:
                                Pre-Atlantis
                                Major Evan Lorne, USAF (Flew A-10s in Bosnia and Afghanistan; transferred to the SGC; assigned to SG-11; transferred to Atlantis)
                                Confirmed kills: Terrorists (100+) Taliban (100+) Totals (200+)
                                Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, GAU-8/A cannon, Hydra rockets, CRV-7 rockets, Zuni rockets, AGM-65 AGM, Mk-82 GPB, Mk-83 GPB, Mk-84 GPB, CBU-52 CBU, CBU-58 CBU, CBU-71 CBU, CBU-87 CBU, CBU-89 CBU, CBU-97 CBU, GBU-10 LGB, GBU-12 LGB, MP-5 SMG
                                Destroyed: 15+ Bunkers, 10+ buildings, 1 bridge

Season two
                                Maj. Evan Lorne (Found signs Ford was on same planet; escorted Weir off world; tried to get the Iratus bug eggs needed to save Sheppard; led search for Sheppard‘s team; captured by Genii, released)
                                Confirmed kills: Iratus bugs (60+) Wraith warriors (1+) Wraith males (1+) Totals (62+)
                                Weapons used: P-90 PDW, AT-4 ATRL, M-67 grenade
                                Captured: 1 Wraith male body, 3 Wraith grenades, 1 Wraith stunner rifle
                                Wounds received: Radiation exposure; (2) radiation exposure, stunned; beaten, knocked out; stunned
                                Medals: Air Force Commendation Medal, Prisoner of War Medal

Season three
                                Maj. Evan Lorne (Given command of the Orion; prevented the hives from reaching Earth; returned to Earth, rejoined the expedition; flew asteroid into the beam allowing Atlantis to lift off)
                                Confirmed kills: Wraith human snacks (5,000+) Wraith warriors (4,500) Wraith males (439) Wraith Queens (1) Totals (9,940+)
                                Weapons used: Ancient defense drones, P-90 PDW
                                Air-to-air victories: 50+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith hive ship
                                Captured: 1 Wraith hive ship, 35+ Wraith darts, 200 Wraith hybrids
                                Destroyed: 50+ Wraith darts
                                Wounds received: Suffocation, choked; drugged, addiction, withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves
                                Medals: Air Force Cross, Distinguished Flying Cross, Military Medal (France), Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom)

Season four
                                Maj. Evan Lorne (Tried to keep the expedition members from hurting themselves after starting to lose their memories; looked after Teyla on captured hive; tried to get the city to end false lockdown; looked for Teyla after her capture; trapped in the rubble)
                                Weapons used: M-9 semi-automatic pistol, Wraith stunner pistol, P-90 PDW
                                Captured: 10+ Expedition members
                                Wounds received: Mind violated, stunned; contracted disease, stunned
                                Medals: Air Force Commendation Medal

Season five
                                Maj. Evan Lorne (Rescued form the rubble; captured by Wraith, rescued, saved Ronon; tried to retake the city from Michael; led assault on super hive)
                                Confirmed kills: Satedans (1) Wraith hybrids (7+) Wraith warriors (121+) Wraith males (1+) Totals (130+)
                                Weapons used: P-90 PDW, combat knife, C-4 plastic explosive, M-67 grenade
                                Captured: 2 ZPM
                                Destroyed: 1 Wraith lab, 1 Atlantis door
                                Wounds received: (2) Broken bones, (2+) cuts, parasitic infection; stunned; knocked out
                                Medals: Medal of Honor, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, Purple Heart, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Prisoner of War Medal, Grand Cross of the Order of the Liberator General San Martin (Argentina), Victoria Cross for Australia, Grand Star of the Decoration of Honor for Services to the Republic of Austria, Hero of Belarus, Grand Officer of the Order of Leopold in the Military Division (Belgium), Grand Cross of the National Order of the Southern Cross (Brazil), Order of the Madara Horseman, 1st Class (Bulgaria), Victoria Cross (Canada), Order of Merit (Chile), Grand Cross of the Order of Boyaca (Columbia), Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic), Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog (Denmark), Order of Abdon Calderón (Ecuador), Order of the Sinai Star (Egypt), Cross of Liberty, 1st Division in white (Estonia), Grand Cross of the Order of the Cross of Liberty (Finland), Grand Cross of the Legion of Honor (France), Grand Cross of the Federal Cross of Merit (Germany), Grand Cross of the Order of the Redeemer (Greece), Guatemalan Armed Forces Cross, Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic, Param Vir Chakra (India), Great Cross Knight of the Military Order of Italy, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum (Japan), Knight-Grand Cross of the Order of Saint-Charles (Monaco), Knight Grand Cross of the Military Order of William (Netherlands), Victoria Cross for New Zealand, War Cross with sword (Norway), Cross of Valor (Papua New Guinea), Grand Cross of the Order of the Sun (Peru), Medal of Valor (Philippines), Knight of the Order of the White Eagle (Poland), Grand Cross of the Military Order of the Tower and of the Sword, of Valor, Loyalty and Merit (Portugal), Order of Michael the Brave, 1st Class (Romania), Hero of the Russian Federation, Golden Leopard Medal (South Africa), Taeguk Cordon of the Order of Military Merit (South Korea), Laureate Cross of Saint Ferdinand (Spain), Commander Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Polar Star (Sweden), Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor, Hero of Ukraine, Victoria Cross (United Kingdom), Aeronautical Merit Medal (Uruguay), Gold cross of Zimbabwe

Final totals
                                Major Evan Lorne, USAF (From San Francisco; mom was an art teacher, taught him how to paint; muse reawakened by Atlantis; open minded, easy going person; had a knack for trying to keep Weir calm when Sheppard was missing; only officer Sheppard trusted to watch over Weir or Teyla when he couldn’t)
                                Confirmed kills: Animals (60+) Humans (5,201+) Wraith (5,073+) Totals (10,334+)
                                Weapons used: Hands, elbows, forearms, shoulders, feet, knees, head, survival knife, M-9 semi-automatic pistol, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, GAU-8/A Avenger cannon, Hydra rockets, CRV-7 rockets, Zuni rockets, AGM-65 Maverick Air-to-Ground Missile, Mk-82 General Purpose Bomb, Mk-83 General Purpose Bomb, Mk-84 General Purpose Bomb, CBU-52 Cluster Bomb Unit, CBU-58 Cluster Bomb Unit, CBU-71 Cluster Bomb Unit, CBU-87 Cluster Bomb Unit, CBU-89 Cluster Bomb Unit, CBU-97 Cluster Bomb Unit, GBU-10 Paveway II Laser-Guided Bomb, GBU-12 Paveway II Laser-Guided Bomb, MP-5 sub-machine gun, P-90 personal defense weapon, AT-4 anti-tank rocket launcher, M-67 fragmentation grenade, Ancient defense drones, Wraith stunner pistol, Navy Mk-III combat knife, C-4 plastic explosive
                                Air-to-air victories: 50+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith hive ship
                                Final score: 51 Confirmed destroyed, 1+ possibly destroyed
                                Captured: 200 Wraiths, 3 Wraith grenades, 1 Wraith stunner rifle, 1 Wraith hive ship, 35+ Wraith darts, 10+ humans, 2 Zero Point Modules
                                Destroyed: 15+ Bunkers, 10+ buildings, 1 bridge, 50+ Wraith darts, 1 Wraith lab, 1 Atlantis door
                                Wounds received: (3) Radiation exposure; (5) stunned; beaten; (2) knocked out; suffocation; choked; drugged; addiction; withdrawals; negative effects from sound waves; mind violated; contracted disease; (2) broken bones; (2+) cuts; parasitic infection
                                Medals: Medal of Honor, Air Force Cross, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, (2) Distinguished Flying Cross with one bronze cluster, Purple Heart, (3) Meritorious Service Medal with two bronze clusters, (4) Air Medal with three bronze clusters, (2) Air Force Commendation Medal with one bronze cluster, Air Force Combat Action Medal, Presidential Unit Citation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, (2) Outstanding Unit Award with one bronze cluster, (4) Organizational Excellence Award with three bronze clusters, (2) Prisoner of War Medal with one bronze star, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Goa‘uld Campaign Medal, Replicator Campaign Medal, SGC Service Medal, Dakara Medal, (2) Wraith Campaign Medal with one bronze star, Genii Campaign Medal, Asuran Campaign Medal, Atlantis Expedition Service Medal, (5) Longevity Service Award Ribbon with four bronze clusters, Air Force Training Ribbon, Grand Cross of the Order of the Liberator General San Martin (Argentina), Victoria Cross for Australia, Grand Star of the Decoration of Honor for Services to the Republic of Austria, Hero of Belarus, Grand Officer of the Order of Leopold in the Military Division (Belgium), Grand Cross of the National Order of the Southern Cross (Brazil), Order of the Madara Horseman, 1st Class (Bulgaria), Victoria Cross (Canada), Order of Merit (Chile), Grand Cross of the Order of Boyaca (Columbia), Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic), Grand Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog (Denmark), Order of Abdon Calderón (Ecuador), Order of the Sinai Star (Egypt), Cross of Liberty, 1st Division in white (Estonia), Grand Cross of the Order of the Cross of Liberty (Finland), Grand Cross of the Legion of Honor (France), Military Medal (France), Grand Cross of the Federal Cross of Merit (Germany), Grand Cross of the Order of the Redeemer (Greece), Guatemalan Armed Forces Cross, Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic, Param Vir Chakra (India), Great Cross Knight of the Military Order of Italy, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum (Japan), Knight-Grand Cross of the Order of Saint-Charles (Monaco), Knight Grand Cross of the Military Order of William (Netherlands), Victoria Cross for New Zealand, War Cross with sword (Norway), Cross of Valor (Papua New Guinea), Grand Cross of the Order of the Sun (Peru), Medal of Valor (Philippines), Knight of the Order of the White Eagle (Poland), Grand Cross of the Military Order of the Tower and of the Sword, of Valor, Loyalty and Merit (Portugal), Order of Michael the Brave, 1st Class (Romania), Hero of the Russian Federation, Order of Suvorov, 3rd class (Russia), Golden Leopard Medal (South Africa), Taeguk Cordon of the Order of Military Merit (South Korea), Laureate Cross of Saint Ferdinand (Spain), Commander Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Polar Star (Sweden), Turkish Armed Forces Medal of Honor, Hero of Ukraine, Victoria Cross (United Kingdom), Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (United Kingdom), Aeronautical Merit Medal (Uruguay), Gold cross of Zimbabwe, NATO Medal

Comment

Working...
                                X