Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    LOL. We get little lizards here too. I think they are called Skinks. Anyway I used to chase them down, scoop them up in a container of some sort and dump them back outdoors. Or sometimes I would just stand on a chair until Mr. SR got home. Now I just ignore them hoping they will eat any bugs they find.
    The sad thing is I saw it coming. The lizard was in the hall. The only door open was my room. And bam..grrr. I tried to chase it but this little Godzilla was also scared. I called my sis (yes I know it's stupid but I hate lizards. Old fear because of V lol) and she will visit me tomorrow morning. I will put her in the room. Close the door behind her and keep an eye on my nephew. I'm brave I know. I can fight spiders but this...no ....too much for me.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      The sad thing is I saw it coming. The lizard was in the hall. The only door open was my room. And bam..grrr. I tried to chase it but this little Godzilla was also scared. I called my sis (yes I know it's stupid but I hate lizards. Old fear because of V lol) and she will visit me tomorrow morning. I will put her in the room. Close the door behind her and keep an eye on my nephew. I'm brave I know. I can fight spiders but this...no ....too much for me.lol
      Poor little daughter. I will send your American daddy to catch it for you. He's on his way. Now go read some Sparky fic to distract yourself until he gets there.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lizards I can deal with. Now spiders... I can't stand those eight-legged freaks of nature.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Lizards I can deal with. Now spiders... I can't stand those eight-legged freaks of nature.
          You tell me. I'm the one who hangs screaming from the chandelier for spiders, lizards, grasshoppers and any other insects!

Comment

Poor little daughter. I will send your American daddy to catch it for you. He's on his way. Now go read some Sparky fic to distract yourself until he gets there.
            Thanks for your support. It's not easy.lol
            I want my daddy and my mommy but pff They are in holiday.lol
            I'm playing guitar but now I start to be frustrate because my fingers are too small. My life is hell.lol
            yuk. Ok Now I will cry.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
              You tell me. I'm the one who hangs screaming from the chandelier for spiders, lizards, grasshoppers and any other insects!
              I grew up on a farm. Critters don't bother me much unless I come upon them suddenly. Once when I was teaching and the "reptile man" came for a little show, I went up and let his python wrap herself around my waist. My students were scared of me after that. LOL

Wonder if Atlantis has insects. It would have been fun to hear about the mutant Pegasus bugs other than the ones that John ran into. LOL How about a scene after Conversion when John comes into Elizabeth's office and she is up on her chair because she saw an insect. He teases her that she wasn't afraid of him when he actually turned into a bug but she's scared of a little ladybug.

Liz: That wasn't a ladybug, John. It looked more like a cross between a scorpion and a tarantula to me.

Meanwhile John catches it and it turns out to be so small they have to hold it under the desk lamp to see it. About this time Rodney comes in. ROTFLMAO!
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                *clings in support* :d

Thanks for your support. It's not easy.lol
                I want my daddy and my mommy but pff They are in holiday.lol
                I'm playing guitar but now I start to be frustrate because my fingers are too small. My life is hell.lol

yuk. Ok Now I will cry.lol
                LOL!

I grew up on a farm. Critters don't bother me much unless I come upon them suddenly. Once when I was teaching and the "reptile man" came for a little show, I went up and let his python wrap herself around my waist. My students were scared of me after that. LOL

Wonder if Atlantis has insects. It would have been fun to hear about the mutant Pegasus bugs other than the ones that John ran into. LOL How about a scene after Conversion when John comes into Elizabeth's office and she is up on her chair because she saw an insect. He teases her that she wasn't afraid of him when he actually turned into a bug but she's scared of a little ladybug.

Liz: That wasn't a ladybug, John. It looked more like a cross between a scorpion and a tarantula to me.

Meanwhile John catches it and it turns out to be so small they have to hold it under the desk lamp to see it. About this time Rodney comes in. ROTFLMAO!
                I dare you to write that fic! We need more Sparky comedy fics!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL's at the terror for tiny crawlers

If any of the registered members want to try out the chatroom, I'm on there for the next couple of hours.

Sig by me

Comment

I dare you to write that fic! We need more Sparky comedy fics!
                    I agree with SK, write iiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

hotdang!!! the amount of eye!sex in BIS is overwhelming!

Sig by me

Comment

ROFL!!!! I love John's reaction after Elizabeth says: "Gentlemen, focus!"

Sig by me

Comment

And I totally love how Elizabeth can shut Rodney up with one well aimed look

Sig by me

Comment

The Eye is on SyFy right now!

"Major Sheppard. How's this for credibility? Weir is dead."

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You."

Bring on Rambo!Shep, going on a rampage and slaughtering Kolya's strike team to avenge Elizabeth! Yeehaw!

Comment

nitpick: John has his hands on his sides, in the next shot they're in his pockets

Sig by me

Comment

The Eye is on SyFy right now!

"Major Sheppard. How's this for credibility? Weir is dead."

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You."

Bring on Rambo!Shep, going on a rampage and slaughtering Kolya's strike team to avenge Elizabeth! Yeehaw!
                                Lol, you're watching 'The Eye' rerun, I'm watching BIS rerun. Sparky rules!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X