Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Thanks for that! Will check it out!
    You wouldn't happen to know if something like that exists for BlackBerry too, would you? I have the reader on my BB, but I constantly forget to check it
    I don't have BlackBerry, I googled and I found:
    - http://deadberry.com/projects/show/grs
    - http://www.viigo.com/it/modules/news-and-rss
    or the official google reader blackbarry page
    - http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/

Hope this helps!

Comment

Spoiler:

Anyone else having dirty thoughts?

Comment

No, should I?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Well, well, it seems Joe Flanigan has finally joined the Twitter Nation:

http://twitter.com/JoeFlanigan

(Jace Hall has confirmed that this is the real Joe, so bookmark and follow at will!)

Apparently Joe is on his way to Ireland for a movie, and according to his latest tweet,

*cracks up* ZOMG, Joe, don't ever change!
          Ooh, thanks for that. *bookmarks* Does he really understand what he's in for?

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
          Try somewhere that makes 30ºC during the night. Isn't needed hot water at all... Even in the early mornings we are sweating (that's where I was born, I'm living somewhere much pleasant right now lol).
          For dirty dishes we have electric faucet as well, it even goes in the wall socket and everything. But then, I don't have a electric faucet, so hot or cold we have to wash the dishes with cold water.
          ---

Ooh, nobody here likes twitter?
          Joe is there, twitter must be interesting somehow
          *tweets about this*

Just kidding, I'm not a twitter compulsive.
          Ok, just a little.

Oh look Joe had only +150 followers yesterday, and now he has +700
          I still don't get it. I shower in hot water when it's 100F outside. I iz spoiled I guess. I can't imagine the concept of an electric faucet. My husband has a couple of Brazilian friends at work. They keep urging us to visit. It's on our bucket list.

I don't twitter. I don't even text. I'll just read Joe's everyday on line. I do that with a number of people. BTW, Joe's up to almost 1100 followers now. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I don't twitter. I don't even text. I'll just read Joe's everyday on line. I do that with a number of people. BTW, Joe's up to almost 1100 followers now. LOL
            Our boy is popular
            I'm glad for him, but yeah, I also can't help but wonder if he has any idea of what he got himself into

Oh, CO, your dirty thoughts thing... I can't see anything but a blank spoiler field

Sig by me

Comment

I'm late again. Didn't see that Joe has a twitter. Is it normal to be more happy because it's the week end than happy because Joe is in Twiterland?lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Is it normal to be more happy because it's the week end than happy because Joe is in Twiterland?lol
                That's perfectly okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  That's perfectly okay.
                  I thought I was crazy. Everybody seems to be happy and focus on the news. My reaction: "well, good for him".lol
                  Maybe I'm too tired to have a "normal" reaction.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought I was crazy. Everybody seems to be happy and focus on the news. My reaction: "well, good for him".lol
                    That was pretty much my reaction as well, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I don't have such a great liking to Twitter in general.

Comment

That was pretty much my reaction as well, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I don't have such a great liking to Twitter in general.
                      Me too. Like Facebook.
                      I'm not a big geek.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I actually don't get twitter either. But maybe that is because I don't have any friends that are on twitter?

Probie, are we watching tonight?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

You can do that?? Then maybe I'll do that too... I'll just need to remember to check my Google Reader now and then
                          Eh, I just clicked on the little orange RSS box in address bar to subscribe to the feed. No extra add-ons necessary.

Nope, we asked Torri about it at Shore Leave and she said she's still on the fence about it as she constantly forgets to check her fb and even her email.
                          Heh!

Heightmeyer's Lemming doesn't like Twitter either - but it's getting harder and harder not to give into the urge.

But what I should I name myself....

Snorted @ Joe's last tweet about being the only first class passenger on Air Lingus.
                          You and me both. And note that he hasn't posted a tweet since. Must've made good on his threat to drink the share allotted for the empty 24 seats in first class... LOL!

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                          I am... Oh yes, I am...

Ooh, thanks for that. *bookmarks* Does he really understand what he's in for?
                          Probably not. Poor Joe... *snerks*

Now up to 1,696 followers. Betcha he breaks 2,500 by the end of the day.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            I actually don't get twitter either. But maybe that is because I don't have any friends that are on twitter?

Probie, are we watching tonight?
                            No we're not. Sorry. Maybe monday night if you want.
                            For the moment, I'm trying to win the battle against a lizard. This little beast is in my house but I have to go. I think I will shut all the doors and pursue my fight tomorrow morning.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

No we're not. Sorry. Maybe monday night if you want.
                              For the moment, I'm trying to win the battle against a lizard. This little beast is in my house but I have to go. I think I will shut all the doors and pursue my fight tomorrow morning.lol
                              LOL. We get little lizards here too. I think they are called Skinks. Anyway I used to chase them down, scoop them up in a container of some sort and dump them back outdoors. Or sometimes I would just stand on a chair until Mr. SR got home. Now I just ignore them hoping they will eat any bugs they find.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL. We get little lizards here too. I think they are called Skinks. Anyway I used to chase them down, scoop them up in a container of some sort and dump them back outdoors. Or sometimes I would just stand on a chair until Mr. SR got home. Now I just ignore them hoping they will eat any bugs they find.
                                Nature's own exterminators.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X