Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's the kiss between Weir and Sumner, which only happened as a joke. It's in the Behind the Scenes for season 1 on the DVD. They are joking around there.

Don't worry.
    Thanks, I almost had a heart attack! I was just browsing some Atlantis pictures here and there and there was no explanation, just the picture.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Just a quick detour OT... I am squeeing at all the cute kitty pics! VampyreWraith, Falcon, Nephtys, your kitties are adorable!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I've never noticed the tongue in that shot either. But it's not something I'd look for either. What I did notice from that gif is how much she envelops him in that hug. She brings herself up to his level, rather than simply putting her head against his chest.

As an aside to that, I've read a lot of fics that describe Weir as tall. From what I've gathered at the cons, Torri is 5"9. I don't consider this tall for a lady - do I live in a nation of Amazon's or something?
      Like Kris, I'm also 5'7", and having also met Torri in person, yes, she's taller than me.

I LOVE that scene/gif. Elizabeth fully gives him a "wait here, I'm gonna go put Caldwell in his place" look, and John gives a "she's gonna pwn him" response. What was it we decided on - Sparky: More than meets the eyesex
      Yep, that's the one!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      I'm 5"7, so she's taller than me
      I think it's her long lean legs that make her look taller than she actually is.
      I'd have to agree with that.

So what height is Joe/John? He's not that much taller than her. 6 foot/1.83m?

Edited to add: Joe is indeed six feet tall. Basically the same height as me That's if imdb is accurate - some of it didn't seem correct, but given that I don't know Joe at all, I'm hardly in a postion to comment
      As I recall from my photo op with Joe last year in LA, the top of my head came to just below Joe's eyes. Hmm, I still haven't gotten around to posting that pic on my LJ...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Those were all totally wonderful. Can you do the handholding after he rescued her from Kolya in The Eye? *puppy eyes*
      Seconding that one!

And after the hug when they are all awkward, he goes into a frenzy of liplicking.
      Seriously, I thought he was going to lick his lips off!

Woot!!! SGA reruns!!! The Eye
      *cracks up at Kris's one-woman post-a-thon*

By the way, for those of us in the US, SyFy will be rerunning The Storm and The Eye on Thursday and Friday of this week. Anyone up for a Sparkyrific live viewing and post-a-thon?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
        Try here: Link
        That pic always makes me LOL. I love the behind the scenes antics. I guess Torri and Robert were really really good friends, huh? I'm surprised someone didn't make wallies and start a Sumner/Weir thread. Now that would be an angsty ship. LOL

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Just a quick detour OT... I am squeeing at all the cute kitty pics! VampyreWraith, Falcon, Nephtys, your kitties are adorable!

Like Kris, I'm also 5"7', and having also met Torri in person, yes, she's taller than me.

Yep, that's the one!

I'd have to agree with that.

As I recall from my photo op with Joe last year in LA, the top of my head came to just below Joe's eyes. Hmm, I still haven't gotten around to posting that pic on my LJ...

Seconding that one!

Seriously, I thought he was going to lick his lips off!

By the way, for those of us in the US, SyFy will be rerunning The Storm and The Eye on Thursday and Friday of this week. Anyone up for a Sparkyrific live viewing and post-a-thon?
        So, I guess when I snuggle up to him in Chicago my head will nestle right under his chin. Just like Mr. SR And we are waiting patiently for that pic.

I don't think I can do it live. We can always plan one of our viewing postathons another time. Or do several so everyone can join. We certainly are spread out around the world these days.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Thanks, I almost had a heart attack! I was just browsing some Atlantis pictures here and there and there was no explanation, just the picture.
          Yeah, it nearly gave me a heart attack too first time I saw it

Yeah, I remember having to look up while I was talking to him in the bar.
          And please, upload that picture!!!!

Well, I'm easily bored and had to keep busy while watching the ep
          And as I said before: I wanted to share my Squeeees

Depending what time it is here, I could chip in with my DVD
          But knowing our differences in timezones it'll prolly be somewhere in the middle of the night for me

Sig by me

Comment

Watching 'The Defiant' now... not a lot of Sparky, but there is some radio!sex and Liz's spidy senses that are tingling

Sig by me

Comment

Kris watched a repeat from yesterday which comes on right before Eureka. If she's interested to know. Right now, it's that episode with the ancient satellite and the crashed Wraith ship - lots of Sheppard-whumping to be had and those two scientist biting the dust aka psychological whumping for McKay.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OMG, I cannot believe the people who made the subtitles just wrote Elizabeth with an S *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Kris watched a repeat from yesterday which comes on right before Eureka. If she's interested to know. Right now, it's that episode with the ancient satellite and the crashed Wraith ship - lots of Sheppard-whumping to be had and those two scientist biting the dust aka psychological whumping for McKay.
                  Doesn't it come on right after Eureka?
                  And yeah, I recorded it yesterday... fell asleep while watching Eureka and slept straight through SGA
                  Yes, I do have it on DVD and still record the reruns

Sig by me

Comment

"Call it intuition."
                    No, Liz, it's your Shep!sense going in overdrive...

Sig by me

Comment

"Call it intuition."
                      No, Liz, it's your Shep!sense going in overdrive...
                      And there we got our first radio!Sparkysex! So early in the show but Rodney knew that John could convince Elizabeth of anything.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

it's funny how Ford and the others are dressed in desert cammo while none of the "stranded" people ever mentioned that it was a desert planet

Sig by me

Comment

And there we got our first radio!Sparkysex! So early in the show but Rodney knew that John could convince Elizabeth of anything.
                          Yup, Rodney was on to them right away

Ouch, John just got shot by the Wraith *hugs John*

Sig by me

Comment

"I almost blew myself up." Lol @ John

Sig by me

Comment

That pic always makes me LOL. I love the behind the scenes antics. I guess Torri and Robert were really really good friends, huh? I'm surprised someone didn't make wallies and start a Sumner/Weir thread. Now that would be an angsty ship. LOL
                              Hmm, I just had a look around, and sure enough, there's no Sumner/Weir shipper thread. Pity. LOL!

So, I guess when I snuggle up to him in Chicago my head will nestle right under his chin. Just like Mr. SR And we are waiting patiently for that pic.
                              Yeah, I remember having to look up while I was talking to him in the bar.
                              And please, upload that picture!!!!
                              Okay, okay, the pic is up on my LJ! (entry is f-locked) Go have a look! *cackles*

I don't think I can do it live. We can always plan one of our viewing postathons another time. Or do several so everyone can join. We certainly are spread out around the world these days.
                              Definitely. A weekend would be good if we could manage it. Hmm...

Mmmm, Sparky radio!sex.

it's funny how Ford and the others are dressed in desert cammo while none of the "stranded" people ever mentioned that it was a desert planet
                              *snickers*
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

BOOM!! There goes the Wraith!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X