• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Your wish. My command and all that.

Spoiler:
    Leetle one

Beeeg one. I think he's saying "Elizabeth" there. What about you?

I'll also go ahead and say I'd rather have a dog than a cat just to prove we all don't march in lockstep. Ha!
    Lol! He definitely is saying Elizabeth!

Aw, I love dogs too. Is just that cats have a special place in my heart because "cat" was my very first word
    Last week a friend brought his 3 dogs and they were so nice, and ♥♥♥ I fell in love with them. They were the cuttest thing ever. I stopped everything I was doing to play with them. And I noticed that i treat puppies like babies. Hahaha.

Comment

*pokes thread*
      Hey guys, today is my last day of freedom at work (my bosses are coming back from their vacation tomorrow) so I'm skipping work to stay here *g*

I want to make some more sparky gifs today when I get home.
      Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
        *pokes thread*
        Hey guys, today is my last day of freedom at work (my bosses are coming back from their vacation tomorrow) so I'm skipping work to stay here *g*

I want to make some more sparky gifs today when I get home.
        Suggestions?
        Great, we can always use more gifs. I know there as some around of the hug and the handholding part in TE, plus the breaking quarantine one in TRW but we can always use more. That loooonnnnggg eyesex look in Lifeline is always good.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Great, we can always use more gifs. I know there as some around of the hug and the handholding part in TE, plus the breaking quarantine one in TRW but we can always use more. That loooonnnnggg eyesex look in Lifeline is always good.
          Heee. YES. YES. AND YES. Will do!

And thre's also cute!'Lizabeth embarrassed in the infirmary (ending of The long Goodbye) *makes notes, otherwise will forget*

Comment

And thre's also cute!'Lizabeth embarrassed in the infirmary (ending of The long Goodbye) *makes notes, otherwise will forget*
            And then there's the "John, you can't!" "I have to and you know it!" and the looks accompanying it...

Sig by me

Comment

Yes I'm posting.lol
              I just saw this vid. It's not only sparky. It's more about Elizabeth and I think this vid is excellent.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Yes I'm posting.lol
                I just saw this vid. It's not only sparky. It's more about Elizabeth and I think this vid is excellent.
                Sia's Breathe Me!!! Love this song so much. Thank you for sharing and making me cry at work. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  And then there's the "John, you can't!" "I have to and you know it!" and the looks accompanying it...
                  So many scenes!!! Tonight's gif!post won't be dial-up friendly

Comment

Sia's Breathe Me!!! Love this song so much. Thank you for sharing and making me cry at work. lol
                    Oups. Sorry. You can say to your boss that you're so happy to be here with him/her and this makes you cry.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Oups. Sorry. You can say to your boss that you're so happy to be here with him/her and this makes you cry.
                      Nope. No problem, my bosses are on vacation. I'm kinda the boss for now, they come back tomorrow though.
                      If they were here now I wouldn't be in this thread

Comment

Are there still people who have dial-up??

Sig by me

Comment

Are there still people who have dial-up??
                          My brother!! Lol! He just moved out and the cable connection is taking forever to be installed there... but... he won't be around here anyway.
                          Oh well, maybe not dial-up but maybe limited data-plan.
                          Last month I totally burst my data plan and paid extra $ in my phone bill
                          I didn't care though, Sparky > my money

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Eri, we'll miss you while you're dealing with RL! *huggles* But we all understand that it's got to be done, so we'll raise an extra glass on your behalf when we hit 100k, and we'll see you when you get back!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Squee - thanks!

And now I must run to go and pick up my new wee kitty cat.
                            Awww, kitty! *squees*

I just yelled out to Mr. SR and asked if he ever had to eat worms in the Marines. He said "no, just C-Rations, which was worse". He says they did that kind of thing in Vietnam a lot.
                            LOL! Yeah, I may have heard about it in reference to units in Vietnam. Like I said, it was a loooong time ago that I'd heard about it. Just sounded kind of amusing.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            I got a new little kitty cat a few days ago, he is so adorabe ; but i seem to be allergic to him.
                            Aw! That sucks.

And all that talking about animals leads me to Sparky: if John and Elizabeth were to get an animal, do you think they'd stick to a dog? Or would go for something else? They have both demanding jobs, so they have to keep that in mind when buying an animal.
                            Hmm, well we know that Elizabeth likes dogs, and John practically is like a puppy sometimes himself, sooo... they'd have a dog.

If Elizabeth had a male puppy she would probably name him John, lol.
                            My thoughts exactly! LOL!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, well I have one more. I was collecting clips for doing a vid request from Anuna. Don't tell her but I hope to have it ready when she gets back. The sheer number of good clips for this couple is just overwhelming.

Anyway, we need a gif of the walk by scene in The Intruder. It happens when Caldwell asks to speak to her in private and John gives her such a look.

Spoiler:
                              They seem to be leaning toward each other here. So in tune.

Then she walks by and John looks like this.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh oh, well I have one more. I was collecting clips for doing a vid request from Anuna. Don't tell her but I hope to have it ready when she gets back. The sheer number of good clips for this couple is just overwhelming.

Anyway, we need a gif of the walk by scene in The Intruder. It happens when Caldwell asks to speak to her in private and John gives her such a look.

Spoiler:
                                They seem to be leaning toward each other here. So in tune. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...red/014113.jpg

Then she walks by and John looks like this.
                                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...red/014117.jpg
                                Hot damn, he was totally checking her out in that scene!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X