• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    SR: it's the vid that I posted no?

Another one "Vast: I don't have anything"
    Spoiler:
    Oh ha ha. That's what I get for not clicking on the link. But two is better than one. I like post-a-vid day.

And an old one of mine:

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi just another question I wondered if someone might have the answer to. What would the ranks be in the Genii army. Can't remember if this was ever mentioned, apart from Commander and officer.

Comment

You guys.

I cry watching Sparky vids. EVERY.TIME.

But... GIVE ME MOAR!!111

Comment

*adds everybody on youtube*

Any other good sparky channel I can subscribe?

Comment

Hi All! Just popping in to say a quick "hello". I haven't been here in about a bazillion days, sorry about that. RL (mainly work) went all WONKY in the last couple of months and I've been a bit distracted of late. Hope all is well with the GW Sparky Crew!

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
              Hi just another question I wondered if someone might have the answer to. What would the ranks be in the Genii army. Can't remember if this was ever mentioned, apart from Commander and officer.
              I don't really remember, acutally I don't think Genii ranks were ever defined in detail.

Is this for that fic where
              Spoiler:
              the Genii kill Elizabeth? I remember reading it a little and wondering why she has to be killed.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family Saturday!

And I'M BAAAAACK LOL!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                LOL!! Rodney would so roll his eyes at them
                And yes, things are very slow... we'll never reach 10k like this. The fact that so many of us can't get online isn't an excuse
                Hey! I tried!

Though I have to say, trying to post replies from my iPod Touch was such a pain in the ass. On the computer, I can hammer out a post in a couple of minutes. Took me over 10 minutes to do it on my iPod. Really tedious, the screen is tiny and I had to keep making things bigger so I could see, trying to highlight stuff to put in tags is annoying, it's hard to move the cursor... argh! And, of course, must remember for next year to bring my charger so I can find an electrical outlet and recharge the battery while I'm wolfing down lunch, or something.

Anyway, a full report will be coming on my LJ in a couple of days. Now I have to decompress.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Not surprised on the SGU spoiler. Not surprised at all.
                Spoiler:
                And strangely relieved it's not Joe. Though I never thought for a minute it was.
                I didn't think it would be him, either.

*iz still jealous*

About the crossover: Really??
                Spoiler:
                I was hoping it would have been McKay and Zelenka. I love their chemistry and WTF could Woolsey do on Destiny? Are they in dire need of a lawyer??
                I believe
                Spoiler:
                Woolsey will be dealing with Wray, just as a number of us anticipated.

Yeah, I fear for Joe too
                But then again, they are always saying how much they miss each other, so if we tell Joe Torri will be there, maybe he'll lower the price
                I like the idea of making it a charity event.

Ah, but Atlantis gets its water supply from the ocean, so conserving water is one of the few things they don't have to do. That way John and Liz can make it as long as they want
                I believe they mentioned something about Atlantis having a desalination plant in one of the early episodes, maybe Hide and Seek.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                  *adds everybody on youtube*

Any other good sparky channel I can subscribe?

Our very own nephtys is great. Look here. And she has great others too.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  Hi All! Just popping in to say a quick "hello". I haven't been here in about a bazillion days, sorry about that. RL (mainly work) went all WONKY in the last couple of months and I've been a bit distracted of late. Hope all is well with the GW Sparky Crew!

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
                  We are enjoying our Sparky World Summer and closing in on 100K posts. It's pretty hot around here.
                  sigpic

Comment

We are enjoying our Sparky World Summer and closing in on 100K posts. It's pretty hot around here.
                    Just 845 posts to go!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Our very own nephtys is great. Look here. And she has great others too.
                      *blushes*
                      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Another vid rec! And may I say I ADORE this song:

Spoiler:

SCARY KITTY! Welcome back chicka! I missed you!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          *blushes*
                          Thanks a lot!
                          You deserve it. I love this vid revival. We need a good dose of those. I wish we could dig up some of the old ones. I have a bunch on my computer but a lot of the vidders are long gone and I don't think it would be ethical to post them. *goes searching* Found another bunch. The looks from John in this one just say it all.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Sparky Revival!!! This is one of my favourites:

Spoiler:

OMG, wish I could make such a great video!

Comment

'Nuna, we both found the same vidder. Great minds?

Here's another good one from someone who has a collection of nice vids. I love her little trick with the lights.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

People, I am in such cra*py mood, I can't take the sad ones any more.

Here be something wacky. I adore this one, it may be among my top ten sparky vids EVER - by our very own Erin!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X