Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Joe's a capitalist. We'd have to make it worth his while. I'm thinking we pick the right charity. One that would satisfy both of them. Maybe something involving kids like Make A Wish. I know that's a good one.
    That's a damn good idea!

I really need something to cheer me up, though. :/
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Made a little something from my con pics to celebrate the Sparky Summer 2010.
      Enjoy!!
      Spoiler:

You can find the wallpaper HERE.
      Last edited by KrisRussel; 23 July 2010, 12:04 PM.

Sig by me

Comment

Joe's a capitalist. We'd have to make it worth his while. I'm thinking we pick the right charity. One that would satisfy both of them. Maybe something involving kids like Make A Wish. I know that's a good one.
        Oh, that's an awesome idea!!!!! And we're definitely not in it for the money, so I really wouldn't mind giving our profit to charity...
        Awesome idea!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Enjoy!!
          Oh wow! I love that so much. How does Torri keep looking younger? If we got them together in a real con, we wouldn't be able to stand it.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          That's a damn good idea!

Think about vacation.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Enjoy!!
            Spoiler:
            *cleans the drool from the computer screen and goes back to work*

Comment

That's a damn good idea!

Creering up? Well, can you be happy for me?
              I'm bringing my other computer back from the tecnician tomorrow, my older sister is moving to US - which means less people to share the computer.

AND THINK ABOUT....

SPARKY.

IN THE CLOSET.

WITHOUT CHOTHES

--
              I'm still need mod approval for my replies, this is sad

Comment

Oh wow! I love that so much. How does Torri keep looking younger? If we got them together in a real con, we wouldn't be able to stand it.

Think about vacation.
                ARGH. Can't. I mean I can, but that's part of the reason why I'm cranky - apart from the husband freaking out about it (DUDE! it's VACATION! we're not going to the Moon!) I just checked several forecast web sites and they seem undecided about the weather in Dubrovnik during the next week. pooooooo.

i think I'll be bringing tons of fic to read while I'm there.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

ARGH. Can't. I mean I can, but that's part of the reason why I'm cranky - apart from the husband freaking out about it (DUDE! it's VACATION! we're not going to the Moon!) I just checked several forecast web sites and they seem undecided about the weather in Dubrovnik during the next week. pooooooo.

You should write some too *pokes*.

Comment

Or tons of fic to write

Sig by me

Comment

Vacations can sometimes be more stressful than working. I need cheering up too. I bid on the meet and greet with Joe but I'm afraid they are now way past my upper limit. Dang that boy is popular. It's at $600 with about 20 min to go.

And OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      Nobody bid on the SGU actors.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vacations can sometimes be more stressful than working. I need cheering up too. I bid on the meet and greet with Joe but I'm afraid they are now way past my upper limit. Dang that boy is popular. It's at $600 with about 20 min to go.

And OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Bid on a meet and great with Joe? Where, who, how?

on the OT:

Spoiler:
                        No one bid on the SGU actors? ouch! I'd bid on David Blue... he's a nice guy

Sig by me

Comment

SGU Crossover
                          Spoiler:
                          I really hope woolsey puts wray in her place. I can't stand woolsey either but wray really gets on my nerve I mean I would love to just throw her out of an airlock if I was stuck on the destiny.

Comment

And OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Ouch =/
                            Very expensive.

And OT: Ouch.

Comment

Oh and 600 is nothing... at Fedcon someone once bid € 1500 to have dinner with... name escapes me, but it was a Star Trek actor and it was for a good cause... people tend to bid heavily when it involves a good cause... especially on fedcon!

Sig by me

Comment

Bid on a meet and great with Joe? Where, who, how?

on the OT:

Spoiler:
                                No one bid on the SGU actors? ouch! I'd bid on David Blue... he's a nice guy
                                It's for the Chicago con. And now at $750 $800. There are 3 of the SGU actors: Smith/Levesque/Huffman, whoever they are. DH and JM went for $250. Oh well, maybe another time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X