Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    I'm glad you did not fall into the water and drown! Well, how is this Sparky related, I don't know *g*
    You probably thought about John and Elizabeth on a jungle planet in a canoe.
    I fell into the water. Twice. But hopefully, I'm not afraid easily.lol First time, a stupid rock and BAM. I managed to be back on the canoe in ten seconds. The second time, my big boss thought I was not really wet (but I was). He took me and threw me into the water. He was scared when I said to him after it " You know. I don't swim so you almost killed one of your employees and I have twenty witnesses at least".lol
    Of course, like you said. All this is related to John and Elizabeth.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Important announcement, folks! I am on vacation! Which hopefully means more sparky fic soon!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by anuna View Post
        important announcement, folks! I am on vacation! Which hopefully means more sparky fic soon! :d
        yeah!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

My friend is funny. Before someone says "it's not related to Sparky", YES IT IS!lol
          She made a list of songs that she wants to hear me play on a guitar. She send me a mail with all the songs and with it a link of a vid for each one. Each one is related to John and Elizabeth. She knows I'm obsessed.lol
          The first one: Blink 182 "I miss you".

I don't know how I will play it on the guitar. It's more for piano.
          If you want I can post all the links one by one.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Important announcement, folks! I am on vacation! Which hopefully means more sparky fic soon!
            *waves bye bye* Have a great vacation! We will miss you.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It took me 5 failed attempts, many minutes waiting and a new password to log in here... *sigh*
              Idk how I forgot it though, I logged in yesterday night... I fail ¬¬

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              New Sparky fic at my LJ. Smut. It's all Anuna's fault.
              Love the fic! Thank you for sharing

Good morning Sparkies. Happy Friday! We've slowed down a bit. Let's perk things up.

Spoiler:
              Rodney: *checks watch* I wonder how long they can keep this up. I'm getting hungry.
              Hee. Rodney, you know they can do this all night long... tsc' tsc'

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Spoiler:
              Your hair looks different today

Not on purpose. I wasn't able to have a shower because somebody used up all the hot water

Sorry about that

She should have jumped in the shower with him. Problem solved.
              ROLF. Definitely.

Some of us are on vacay so the rest will have to try to hold up the Sparky banner. That said, I have to do grocery shopping.
              If I knew about this thread two months ago, I would probably helped a lot. I was on vacation - and other than going to my eye doctor - I was online pretty much 24/7.
              (BTW my eye doctor made me see sparky - REAL SPARKS - IRL. I giggled during the consult because of Sparky )

And I'm back. It's hotter than the ovens of hades here today. On to Sparky...somehow hot has a whole new meaning when you think about them.
              Lol, yeah... sometimes I think "oh damn, is too hot in here... I wonder what John and Elizabeth would do in hot days".
              But they would do... ahem... stuff... in any wheater, so I stop thinking about ut and go back to work, otherwise my brain melts

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              I'm glad you did not fall into the water and drown! Well, how is this Sparky related, I don't know *g*
              You probably thought about John and Elizabeth on a jungle planet in a canoe.
              Ooh, that's a awesome idea! Someone has to write something like this.
              (And cookies points if Elizabeth is wearing a white t-shirt *g*! What? John would enjoy it )

YAY!!!!!!

Comment

*waves bye bye* Have a great vacation! We will miss you.
                What, are you kicking me outta here? I am not going for two more days.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

What, are you kicking me outta here? I am not going for two more days.
                  Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying so long. Now that you're here, do something Sparky.

I just rewatched Siege 2 and 3 and I must say those are the Sparkiest episodes. The bits in Siege 2 when Shep is defending Elizabeth and standing up to Everett are just the best. And it's like there's a big elastic band holding the two of them together at times. Such great days.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey, I didn't know Kavanagh's first name was Peter!
                    http://images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...sg26_12833.jpg
                    I love the name Peter Now I'm not so sure I do

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      hey, I didn't know Kavanagh's first name was Peter!
                      http://images.marketplaceadvisor.cha...sg26_12833.jpg
                      I love the name Peter Now I'm not so sure I do
                      Huh? I never knew that either. Nobody liked him enough to call him by his first name. LOL I can picture him making some sarcastic comment to Elizabeth about her relationship to John. He'd never say anything to John for fear of his life.
                      sigpic

Comment

Woot!! SyFy Benelux is doing SGA reruns and guess what ep they're playing now: The Storm
                        Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I love it when John's eyes roam over Elizabeth's body at the end of a conversation

Now that would be fun. Someone has to write that. *looks around* Not me, I don't know anything about canoes and I'm afraid of the water. *shudders*
                        I love canoeing. But it's been a couple of years since I did it... gotta admit, I never fell in the water when I was in the canoe alone
                        And actually the only time the canoe did capsize (is that the right word?) was when I was 6 and my parents were doing the canoeing

Yay!!! Sparky fics!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Huh? I never knew that either. Nobody liked him enough to call him by his first name. LOL I can picture him making some sarcastic comment to Elizabeth about her relationship to John. He'd never say anything to John for fear of his life.
                          Good way to bring it on topic
                          And yeah... someone should use that in a fic. Kavanagh making a sarcastic remark to Zelenka about John and Elizabeth's relationship. Zelenka tells Rodney and then Rodney tells Sheppard who goes after Kavanagh
                          John would so defend Elizabeth's honor... and we have canon proof of that

Sig by me

Comment

Lol, Elizabeth is clearly not a scientist: "You want to build a windmill?" ROFL!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Good way to bring it on topic
                              And yeah... someone should use that in a fic. Kavanagh making a sarcastic remark to Zelenka about John and Elizabeth's relationship. Zelenka tells Rodney and then Rodney tells Sheppard who goes after Kavanagh
                              John would so defend Elizabeth's honor... and we have canon proof of that
                              Indeed we do. He defended her a lot. I can see Kavanagh finding out John was looking for him and hiding in a storage closet. Hmm? That could turn out to be a problem. ROTFLMAO!
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed we do. He defended her a lot. I can see Kavanagh finding out John was looking for him and hiding in a storage closet. Hmm? That could turn out to be a problem. ROTFLMAO!
                                ROFL!!!!!!! Someone should so write that!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuna, you getting this????

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X