No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I was rereading an old fic (still wip) of mine and came across this. The part of the papers made me laugh, because I wrote it a long long time ago and didn't know about the Washington post thing between Torri and Joe
    Spoiler:
    Their morning routine was always the same. Their shower was big enough to house a small family, so they always shared their first shower, sometimes for more than just a shower. Then he got dressed while she used the bathroom and then they switched places. He was always in the kitchen a few minutes before her, so he made the coffee, although these days they both drunk tea in the morning, knowing coffee wasn’t the best thing for her or their unborn child. While he baked them each an omelet, with bacon for him and with mushrooms for her, she brought in the newspaper. The New York Times for him and the Washington Post for her. If they found the time to meet up for lunch, they usually switched papers. After eating their breakfast while both talked about their schedule for the day, they each left for their respective jobs after a soul-searing kiss which usually left them both wanting a lot more. She took the bus, he took the car.
    Last edited by KrisRussel; 22 July 2010, 03:58 AM.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snerks*

Speaking of hours... 15 hours to go until I'm at Comic-Con! *bounces off the walls and ceiling*
      *waves* We'll miss you. Have fun.

Originally posted by Flowerbud View Post
      I would love to meet you all. Hopefully if the dates don't clash with anything, I think I might, but I'm not sure I could even speak to the actors, especially JF, let alone be intelligible.

That's such a cute story!
      Come to Chicago. I'll hold your hand. And Mr. SR will hold your purse while you hug Joe. Then we'll hold you up so you can walk away. Heh. Oh, and you can do the same for me.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      @SR - Heee, I bet Joe will sign the pic for a five year old boy. You have to tell us all about it! And ask him seomthing sparky related. And not faint. That is absolutely not allowed!
      I will definitely tell all when I return. Only one month to go. Squee!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      lol, I was rereading an old fic (still wip) of mine and came across this. The part of the papers made me laugh, because I wrote it a long long time ago and didn't know about the Washington post thing between Torri and Joe
      Spoiler:
      Their morning routine was always the same. Their shower was big enough to house a small family, so they always shared their first shower, sometimes for more than just a shower. Then he got dressed while she used the bathroom and then they switched places. He was always in the kitchen a few minutes before her, so he made the coffee, although these days they both drunk tea in the morning, knowing coffee wasn’t the best thing for her or their unborn child. While he baked them each an omelet, with bacon for him and with mushrooms for her, she brought in the newspaper. The New York Times for him and the Washington Post for her. If they found the time to meet up for lunch, they usually switched papers. After eating their breakfast while both talked about their schedule for the day, they each left for their respective jobs after a soul-searing kiss which usually left them both wanting a lot more. She took the bus, he took the car.
      You are prescient. Hopefully, I can get to the bottom of why he likes the NY Times better than the Post because I am just the opposite. Though the Post is biased on its best day.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Anybody know where you can listen to Torri's q&a at Shore Leave?

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
          Anybody know where you can listen to Torri's q&a at Shore Leave?
          You can find parts on line here and there and parts are transcribed in some reports, but it's not fully online anywhere. Not that I know of anyway.

Sig by me

Comment

Can someone answer a question for me PLEASE? Did Sheppard call Carter Ma'am when she became his boss in Atlantis. Need it for a fic I'm writing. Thankyou

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                Can someone answer a question for me PLEASE? Did Sheppard call Carter Ma'am when she became his boss in Atlantis. Need it for a fic I'm writing. Thankyou
                We talked about this recently and I forget the final conclusion. I know he should have called her ma'am but don't recall exactly if he did and when. I know he never called her Sam. But she did call him John.
                sigpic

Comment

Heh I don't remember the final conclusion either.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I made a quick search in all episode transcripts where Carter is present and I never found Sheppard calling her Ma'am or Sam/Samantha. I found he calls her Colonel. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      I made a quick search in all episode transcripts where Carter is present and I never found Sheppard calling her Ma'am or Sam/Samantha. I found he calls her Colonel. Hope this helps.
                      Thanks fpr clearing that up, never watched much episodes after Elizabeth was written out so wasn't sure. Can't wait to read your SGA rising season 6 and hopefully many more. I miss Atlantis but only with Elizabeth as leader and of course John joined to her hip.

Comment

Thanks fpr clearing that up, never watched much episodes after Elizabeth was written out so wasn't sure. Can't wait to read your SGA rising season 6 and hopefully many more. I miss Atlantis but only with Elizabeth as leader and of course John joined to her hip.
                        Glad to see you back here. Please join in more often.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Glad to see you back here. Please join in more often.
                          I always keep up todate with what you guy's are doing, just don't post very much, but will join in more. Lucky you going to see Joe, I saw Torri when she was in the UK in November and she was lovely. Wish we had more conv in Scotland though.

Comment

New Sparky fic at my LJ. Smut. It's all Anuna's fault.
                            sigpic

Comment

I always keep up todate with what you guy's are doing, just don't post very much, but will join in more. Lucky you going to see Joe, I saw Torri when she was in the UK in November and she was lovely. Wish we had more conv in Scotland though.
                              You went to Chevron? Did we meet by any chance? I met a lot of people and don't remember all of them
                              It was a fun con though and you got a lot of time with the actors.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              New Sparky fic at my LJ. Smut. It's all Anuna's fault.
                              Yay, smut!!!!!! *goes to read*

Sig by me

Comment

[QUOTE=KrisRussel;11737781]You went to Chevron? Did we meet by any chance? I met a lot of people and don't remember all of them
                                It was a fun con though and you got a lot of time with the actors.

Ye we did meet, I was sitting, along with a friend also from Scotland, beside you a few times at night along with a girl who's name was Torri and her partner. I was the one who's rechargeable batteries exploded in my room. It was a brilliant con and your right really good fun. Shore leave sounded great to. i wish I didn't live so far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X