Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little gift for the one who asked for a coffee-banner:

Not that good, but this is the best I could do, sorry.

Comment

Wooot, nepthys! that's great!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        You're gonna have to give him a lot of hugs... but I don't think you really mind
        Don't forget to relay Torri's message
        And should I send you some sgarising cards so you can give them to the actors and other fans?
        I definitely won't forget. Every day when I read my Washington Post, I laugh and think of Joe. Heh.

Yes indeed. I will PM you my address.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

People! I need some cheering up, and some tasks! So. In few days I am leaving for a vacation - give me prompts? John/Elizabeth kind of prompts, any rating (you know I can write pretty much anything!)

*G*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I don't understand why you can't be more enthusiastic. This makes me wanna post this.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tor6611456.jpg
            Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

Anuna is off somewhere gargling after all that screaming. LOL
            *cackles*

100 Sparky posts per day = 100,000 Sparky posts in 10 days. Just sayin'. And we've been doing close to that consistently. Get ready to party!
            Now that's a goal we can meet! C'mon, Sparkies! Time to show your Sparky pride!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              People! I need some cheering up, and some tasks! So. In few days I am leaving for a vacation - give me prompts? John/Elizabeth kind of prompts, any rating (you know I can write pretty much anything!)

*G*
              We're the ones who need cheering up. We have to try to get along without you. *sobs*

Prompts. Write something smutty involving peanut butter and jelly. What?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh dear God, the list keeps getting longer. I will hug him for you. Heh.

I forgot about the views. Weeee!
                Ok and tell him "C'est quand vous voulez pour venir en France. Y'a des fans qui attendent." Write it on a paper if you can't tell him.lol

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                Little gift for the one who asked for a coffee-banner:

Not that good, but this is the best I could do, sorry.
                It's for me. Thank you. I love it. Time to change my banner.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

We're the ones who need cheering up. We have to try to get along without you. *sobs*

OH GOD! I just had that for my dinner!!!!!

Okay, gotcha. *makes a note*

Will this cheer you up - you guys will probably get fics once I'm back!

Comment

*G*
                    One word for a fic prompt: bondage. Mild bondage, obviously, but I remember a Castle episode about that and ohhhh I thought how it would be like between John and Elizabeth.

Comment

I know! I'll be getting back from Comic-Con just as Anuna's leaving! *sobs*

Okay, SR covered peanut butter and jelly. To stay on a food theme, how about champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        I know! I'll be getting back from Comic-Con just as Anuna's leaving! *sobs*

Okay, SR covered peanut butter and jelly. To stay on a food theme, how about champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries?
                        How about "Five times Elizabeth and John played with their food" then? Just suggest more food.

Comment

I'm hungry.
                          sigpic

Comment

How about "Five times Elizabeth and John played with their food" then? Just suggest more food.
                            I'm thinking about scones with cream and raspberry jam. Slurp!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              I'm thinking about scones with cream and raspberry jam. Slurp!!!
                              Is it possible to have pics with this game?lol
                              sigpic

Comment

@nepthys - heee, that sounds like a really naughty prompt! I like the other one, with bondage. I'll see what I can do And yeah, that ep of Castle was priceless!

Comment

Working...
                                X