No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all slowly getting ready for a brand new con day. Yay!! Torri today!!!!!!!!
    Juts a few hours of sleep, but hey, it's a con, what else is new?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    ZOMG, you told her about Atlantis Rising? Squee!
    Yup, and she loved the idea
    My mission today: tell Torri about Atlantis Rising

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Wooohooooo I really really want to read those. Not to mention how much I want to read that book.

Now, that's a respectable piece of SGA official writing. No polyamorous nomads or such nonsense.
    If I get a chance to talk to Terri today, I'm gonna talk to her about the polyamorous nomad thing and see how she reacts to that
    I'd love to know the opinion of an official writer on this.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Oh waw... I so want it... but I'll be never able to afford it
      But hey, Propworx is gonna make a LOT of money from this one.

Well, we're finally back in the hotel and OMG!!!! I talked to Terri Osborne and I think she's gonna become my fav author after she get Elizabeth's memories published. And best of all, she's a TOTAL Sparky She told me about stuff that's been cut out of the book and stuff that's still in the book and OMG, it all sounds amazing.
      For example: Elizabeth in NYC, working for the UN on 9/11 and how she reacts to what's happening.
      It got cut But it's gonna appear on her website very soon Can't wait to read that.
      And after the book gets published, she's gonna read sgarising

We haven't seen Torri yet, but we should see her tomorrow for the panel and the photo-op and maybe the autographs too (depending on what numbers they'll allow in). So I'll have a lot to post tomorrow... hopefully

I'm off to bed now... need sleep
      Yay! Why oh why didn't she get to write the official books? *sobs* And of course she's a Sparky. She actually watched the show. *snurks*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      That they are.

Hooray, you got to meet Terri! *huggles* I'm glad you got to talk to her about the book and all! She's posted the cutscenes of Elizabeth on 9/11 in a locked entry on her LJ; I've read it, and it's AMAZING. Everyone should read it, so it's good to hear it'll be going up on her website.

ZOMG, you told her about Atlantis Rising? Squee!

Have fun meeting Torri tomorrow... I am SOOOO jealous!

And try to get some sleep!
      Can you tell us her LJ name?

We're all slowly getting ready for a brand new con day. Yay!! Torri today!!!!!!!!

If I get a chance to talk to Terri today, I'm gonna talk to her about the polyamorous nomad thing and see how she reacts to that
      Exxxceeellleeeennnntttt! I would like to know that too. Have a great day! OT:
      Spoiler:
      I don't know exactly where the con hotel is but if you have a chance to get out and want good Italian food, go to the Fells Point area. Anyone at the hotel will know about it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hi Sparkies! I wish a wonderful Sparky weekend and can't wait for Kris to tell us what Torri said about Atlantis Rising!

OT
        Spoiler:
        My first holyday week passed and I lived it almost like a zombie. Boy, I was really tired! I slept 10/12 hours per day, I didn't expect it!
        Hopefully next 2 weeks I'll be more "awake"

Comment

i'm dying. It's too hot here.....I'm dying....

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Regarding Elizabeth speaking more languages, I agree it would be cool
          I speak (more or less) 3 languages: english, french and german.
          I remember one of my male colleagues was very ... ehm ... excited when he heard me talk in french ... he once told me that it caused him to think about sex ... I wonder how would Sheppard react hearing Elizabeth talking a foreign language ... A Fish called Elizabeth?
          French language has a very strong power. An english friend of one of my friends like to hear us talking in frech especially when it's a girl who is talking and for the same reason that you' colleague. He thinks this language is hot. I don't think it is but I hear talking people n french everyday.lol

Oh waw... I so want it... but I'll be never able to afford it
          But hey, Propworx is gonna make a LOT of money from this one.

Well, we're finally back in the hotel and OMG!!!! I talked to Terri Osborne and I think she's gonna become my fav author after she get Elizabeth's memories published. And best of all, she's a TOTAL Sparky She told me about stuff that's been cut out of the book and stuff that's still in the book and OMG, it all sounds amazing.
          For example: Elizabeth in NYC, working for the UN on 9/11 and how she reacts to what's happening.
          It got cut But it's gonna appear on her website very soon Can't wait to read that.
          And after the book gets published, she's gonna read sgarising

We haven't seen Torri yet, but we should see her tomorrow for the panel and the photo-op and maybe the autographs too (depending on what numbers they'll allow in). So I'll have a lot to post tomorrow... hopefully

I'm off to bed now... need sleep
          I love this writer. For once, someone is interesting by Elizabeth. I can't wait to read her book and alléluia she's a REAL writer.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

LOL! True, dat!

Hooray! Torri's gonna love it!

*snickers* Given that Terri actually is writing the characters consistently with canon (based on the snippets I've read), I imagine she's going to have a very dim view of it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yay! Why oh why didn't she get to write the official books? *sobs* And of course she's a Sparky. She actually watched the show. *snurks*
            Well, Portals is an officially licensed book, so...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Can you tell us her LJ name?
            Why, it's terri_osborne, of course. (a lot of stuff is f-locked, though) And her website is terriosborne.com. (currently undergoing renovations, so a few things aren't working yet)

Hi Sparkies! I wish a wonderful Sparky weekend and can't wait for Kris to tell us what Torri said about Atlantis Rising!

OT
            Spoiler:
            My first holyday week passed and I lived it almost like a zombie. Boy, I was really tired! I slept 10/12 hours per day, I didn't expect it!
            Hopefully next 2 weeks I'll be more "awake"
            Wow, sounds like you needed some sleep, cat-style!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            *sends lots of ice*

French language has a very strong power. An english friend of one of my friends like to hear us talking in frech especially when it's a girl who is talking and for the same reason that you' colleague. He thinks this language is hot. I don't think it is but I hear talking people n french everyday.lol
            LOL!

I love this writer. For once, someone is interesting by Elizabeth. I can't wait to read her book and alléluia she's a REAL writer.
            I know! I wish Fandemonium would get off their butts and announce a release date already!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm already dead.

I don't sound hot when I talk in French. I just sound like a German trying to speak French. Badly. *lol*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

All this talk of French leads me to imagine Elizabeth and John as Morticia and Gomez in the Addam's Family:
                (it's dubbed in Italian (which I obviously don't speak from the post below ), but you get the idea.)
                Last edited by Lythisrose; 10 July 2010, 10:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  (it's dubbed in Spanish, but you get the idea.)
                  Ehm ... Italian, not Spanish

Comment

Ehm ... Italian, not Spanish
                    oops!!!!!!!! Thanks (will edit)
                    sigpic

Comment

Aaaaand... any news on the con? I've spoken to Katheryne recently, but we mostly flailed about how cute Torri is, does anyone know anything about Q&A? I want to know if anyone asked Torri about Complete Hero project! Or something sparky! And if she knows about season 6!!!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Aaaaand... any news on the con? I've spoken to Katheryne recently, but we mostly flailed about how cute Torri is, does anyone know anything about Q&A? I want to know if anyone asked Torri about Complete Hero project! Or something sparky! And if she knows about season 6!!!
                        Two items on the net:

and Tweetz:
                        http://twitter.com/mhaithaca Torri Higginson bouncing on stage as she learns Uruguay takes the lead. #shoreleave #worldcup
                        43 minutes ago via TweetDeck
                        torrealis: Holycrap torri is right there and we are freaking out and her ponytail is so cute ad she's so pretty and hair ad pretty and and and and!!! ·
                        LilFerret: Torri is the BEST ever! ♥ ♥ ♥ RT: @torrealis: @LilFerret she said she misses you and she saw the post on her wall.
                        cbunye: In line for photo op with Torri. EMTs are standing by.
                        drewandian: @martinfirrell Torri said that she would LOVE to do a project with you...so call her! (after the ger/uru game tho!) ·
                        cbunyeis trying to find his pulse after the photo op. Film at 11.
                        shippertwit: just watched soccer with Torri Higginson! so cool!
                        Last edited by Lythisrose; 10 July 2010, 12:44 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

CUTENESSSSS! How is she always so cute?

Comment

CUTENESSSSS! How is she always so cute?
                            added more tweets, see above
                            sigpic

Comment

YES I SAW! And the Martin Firell one makes me so happy!

Comment

All this talk of French leads me to imagine Elizabeth and John as Morticia and Gomez in the Addam's Family:
                                (it's dubbed in Italian (which I obviously don't speak from the post below ), but you get the idea.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfG-O...eature=related
                                Heeheehee! I was just thinking of the Gomez and Morticia thing!

Two items on the net: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOmrb6fMheQ

and Tweetz:
                                Ahhhhhh! Her ponytail is so CUTE! *flails* And I am just dying at the Tweets! I can't wait to see some meaty trip reports!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X