Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, I'm in Baltimore
    Can't wait for the con to start and to tell Torri all about Atlantis Rising and Joe's comments

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Seriously! They ought to just make him hold one of their drained ZPMs, then get him good and mad/stressed/freaking out, and ZAP! The ZPM will be automatically charged to full power!

Hey... it could happen.
    Idea for Atlantis Rising?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yay, I'm in Baltimore
      Can't wait for the con to start and to tell Torri all about Atlantis Rising and Joe's comments
      Hooray!

Bwahahah! That might be a bit too crackish, but it sure is funny!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*waves at girls over in Baltimore*

Wear our colors proudly! And tell Torri everything, and how we miss her, and the real SGA and Sparky!!!!!

BRING ON THE SUMMER OF SPARKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*snickers* Does this mean that the IOA will demand that every charged-by-McKay ZPM must have an 'inspected by Zelenka' tag before it can be plugged into the ZPM hub? Gotta love bureaucratic paperwork!
          How about we put that in one of our eps, as someone's funny remark? John could say it, something like "McKay,y ou'd recharge ZPM with your screaming/ranting/whining " and then someone else (Ronon or Elizabeth? After she is back, of course!) could say how that could be useful but Zelenka would ahve to inspect that ZPM first. And then they'd all look at each other because John finally said something genuinely funny and it could be all warm looks and smiles and a tiny sparky moment?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            How about we put that in one of our eps, as someone's funny remark? John could say it, something like "McKay,y ou'd recharge ZPM with your screaming/ranting/whining " and then someone else (Ronon or Elizabeth? After she is back, of course!) could say how that could be useful but Zelenka would ahve to inspect that ZPM first. And then they'd all look at each other because John finally said something genuinely funny and it could be all warm looks and smiles and a tiny sparky moment?
            SQUEEEEEE!!!! That's a fabulous idea! I say we go for it!

Now the question is, what episode do we put it in?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Look what I found on my GW-radar called similar threads:

Sheppard/Teyla Ship and Sheppard/Weir Ship Discussion Thread

It died a quiet death after three pages. I wonder why?
              And look, all different people from those who are still around. That thread could have been a good place. I wonder why I didn't post there.

Yay, I'm in Baltimore

*waves* Can't wait for the reports.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SQUEEEEEE!!!! That's a fabulous idea! I say we go for it!

Now the question is, what episode do we put it in?
                How about "Day in the Life of Rodney McKay?" After they stop the time loop, because Zelenka's the 'hero of the day' there it would make the most sense.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And look, all different people from those who are still around. That thread could have been a good place. I wonder why I didn't post there.
                  Maybe because it got buried under tons of other stuff...

Note to self: Check whether there was ever a Kate/Teyla-thread.
                  Edit 1: Was right - there isn't one.

Edit 2: OMGoddess, how a person can change...

I wrote this on May 19th, 2006 10:44 PM:

Can't picture her [Heightmeyer] with Sheppard...
                  And let that just be the pairing which became my het OTP.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  How about "Day in the Life of Rodney McKay?" After they stop the time loop, because Zelenka's the 'hero of the day' there it would make the most sense.
                  Yup, that would be the best episode. Aw, I can already see Zelenka beaming with pride.
                  Last edited by Falcon Horus; 09 July 2010, 05:19 AM. Reason: Addendum to my note.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    *waves at girls over in Baltimore*

Wear our colors proudly! And tell Torri everything, and how we miss her, and the real SGA and Sparky!!!!!

BRING ON THE SUMMER OF SPARKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    oooh, we will wear our colors very proudly
                    Let the summer of SPARKY begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. That would be the perfect ep for that.

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      It looks like it was so peaceful and sublime there, too.

Weren't we already going to have a little Sparky zinger in that one, with Rodney getting fed up with John and Elizabeth finishing each other's sentences and all in every loop, so he finally tells them to get a room? Would the possibly-Sparky ZPM zinger be too much on top of that? But humor-wise, 'Day in the Life' is definitely a great fit.

Comment

Where is the rain? The cold? The snow? It' too hot here.

Have a nice week end Kris!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It looks like it was so peaceful and sublime there, too.

Weren't we already going to have a little Sparky zinger in that one, with Rodney getting fed up with John and Elizabeth finishing each other's sentences and all in every loop, so he finally tells them to get a room? Would the possibly-Sparky ZPM zinger be too much on top of that? But humor-wise, 'Day in the Life' is definitely a great fit.
                          Yes, that's the definite Sparky zinger episode, but it's also one of the few humor episodes we get where everything's a little peaceful. I think we can keep the Zelenka-ZPM hint more of a 'interpret at your will' feel that straight up Sparky like the first hint.

Our second back-half humor episode is Ronon's, but I think that one is going to have Elizabeth sort of mentally conflicted, which means she may not have quite as much humor.

But it's up to the thread.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Yes, that's the definite Sparky zinger episode, but it's also one of the few humor episodes we get where everything's a little peaceful. I think we can keep the Zelenka-ZPM hint more of a 'interpret at your will' feel that straight up Sparky like the first hint.

Our second back-half humor episode is Ronon's, but I think that one is going to have Elizabeth sort of mentally conflicted, which means she may not have quite as much humor.

But it's up to the thread.
                            Oh, I don't have any problem with the Zelenka-ZPM bit being in there, I just wanted to bring up the other zinger already in the plans since I know we wanted to keep the Sparkiness subtle this season. But I'm fine with whatever the thread agrees on.

Comment

kathryne just suggested something for our virtual season. Elizabeth talks so many languages, but we never really got to see that. What if we let her discuss something with a Russian scientist in Russian and Rodney is just standing there, gaping and sorta going. "Hello? What about me?"

Sig by me

Comment

kathryne just suggested something for our virtual season. Elizabeth talks so many languages, but we never really got to see that. What if we let her discuss something with a Russian scientist in Russian and Rodney is just standing there, gaping and sorta going. "Hello? What about me?"
                                Why we didn't think about it? Excellent idea. Thanks Kathryne. I want to see (ok read) Elizabeth in this sort of scene. We need a Russian.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X