Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Question: I can't go on my profil since.....well...since many weeks, is there a thread where I can ask the mods if it's a problem with GW or I have to send them a PM?
    I just discovered this problem yesterday; it appears to be a bug in the forum software. They're working on fixing it, but they don't know when it'll be fixed.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      so yesterday i enrolled back into college after being out for 2 years. im glad i got my six back into school. a lot of people are proud of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I just discovered this problem yesterday; it appears to be a bug in the forum software. They're working on fixing it, but they don't know when it'll be fixed.
        So I'm not the only one....Ok. I will wait even if I hate it.lol
        Last edited by Probie; 07 July 2010, 09:20 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And to our friend Falcon Horus I'd just like to say you rock like whoa! Officially, the coolest person in the 'verse. The rest of you aren't so bad either.
          The rest of you are a few grades hotter than my kind of cool. ... Like I'm Antarctica-cool, and the rest of you are Northpole cool!

Heh! Why do you think I stayed out of it?
          Because your brains were fully functional at the time of going in... while mine f.e. were possibly not entirely all there.

....all this work on the blueprint is making me think of trysting spots for John and Elizabeth.
          Why doesn't that surprise me?

Nice hiding spots out there - very lonely, barely any expedition traffic... to spend a few hours... [insert smut like only Anuna can write it]

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          OT
          Spoiler:
          so yesterday i enrolled back into college after being out for 2 years. im glad i got my six back into school. a lot of people are proud of me.
          What classes?

So I'm the only one....Ok. I will wait even if I hate it.lol
          No, it's everyone.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OT
            Spoiler:
            Good for you

*headdesk*

In other news. I went to the printshop after work to pick up the cards. The look AWESOME!!!
            If anyone wants a couple for friends and stuff or to give to people at cons, let me know and I'll send you some.
            Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

You can hand me one when you give me that box of cookies at Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                You can hand me one when you give me that box of cookies at Facts.
                Hehe, will do

Sig by me

Comment

No, it's everyone.
                  I was sying "what? It's what I said" and no.lol I forgot to put "not".lol I'm tired.
                  In the other thread they said you will bite me.lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I was sying "what? It's what I said" and no.lol I forgot to put "not".lol I'm tired.
                    I thought you missed a word... excuse my quickness... *takes a humble bow to kiss Probie's feet*

In the other thread they said you will bite me.lol
                    Who said that and why would I go around biting someone's ankles?

Lemming is known to have bitten people before, but always in self-defence. Though when Kate heard Lemming did that, ...let's just say you wouldn't want to be in Lemming's fur when she finds out.

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Good for you! It's always worthwhile to continue one's education.

The rest of you are a few grades hotter than my kind of cool. ... Like I'm Antarctica-cool, and the rest of you are Northpole cool!
                      Hah!

Because your brains were fully functional at the time of going in... while mine f.e. were possibly not entirely all there.
                      Gotta love my morning cup of coffee.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Nice hiding spots out there - very lonely, barely any expedition traffic... to spend a few hours... [insert smut like only Anuna can write it]
                      Mmmm... smuuuut.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      In other news. I went to the printshop after work to pick up the cards. The look AWESOME!!!
                      If anyone wants a couple for friends and stuff or to give to people at cons, let me know and I'll send you some.
                      http://lh6.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TD...8/P1080449.JPG
                      Whoo hoo! They look great!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If Anuna were to drop by - maybe she'll write us some lonely hallway smut...

Comment

I thought you missed a word... excuse my quickness... *takes a humble bow to kiss Probie's feet*

Wow...you kissed my feet. I love this day.lol
                          sigpic

Comment

If Anuna were to drop by - maybe she'll write us some lonely hallway smut...
                            RAWR. I foresee some steamy closets in the future...

Comment

Wow...you kissed my feet. I love this day.lol
                              You have 3,400 posts btw... another milestone reached.

So, who said I might bite you? Cause still curious...

Comment

Oh Anuna will write you smut, allright. I have otl_fic to finish, and it requires smut. It won't be in hallway, but it will be fun In the meantime, have you read the recent one, Falcon?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X