No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I just opened the can of worms just that little further.... But I didn't insult, I respectfully replied with a well-thought, well-written (several attempts actually) ... no, it's still going to end in tears for me or my colored opponent. There's no chance of reason with this particular poster... damn, what was I thinking... *sigh*

So... I was going to lend my fingers to the muse...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ladies and gents

How about spending more time dealing with your own feelings and less worrying about other fan groups. It's not only rude but it's also massively off topic. Enjoy your shep and weir and don't worry about others
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Mmm.... *has a thought or two that she will not voice now*...because I don't feel like following in MattSilver's footsteps just yet...

*giggles for being insanely evil at the moment*

Evil Lemming on the loose again...
        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 06 July 2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Quick Atlantis Rising update: I should have the location list for the city blueprint finished tonight, and will post it either tonight or tomorrow so that everyone can take a look and offer any additions/corrections before I complete the blueprint. You guys would not believe the number of locations that are just in the central tower alone! We'll really need to find something to put out on the West Pier; maybe the alternate universe machine from Box of Dreams can be in a lab out there? Anuna, what do you think?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, curious... I just tried to click on a member name to look at their profile and am getting a fatal error message. I do hope that's not a sign that the forum is about to crash again.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Hmm, curious... I just tried to click on a member name to look at their profile and am getting a fatal error message. I do hope that's not a sign that the forum is about to crash again.
              That's because the last update of the forum, broke a few things... like the profiles. Everyone gets the error-message but it's being worked on. Don't worry, it's forum-wide.

A bug-fix caused a glitch. Go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                That's because the last update of the forum, broke a few things... like the profiles. Everyone gets the error-message but it's being worked on. Don't worry, it's forum-wide.

A bug-fix caused a glitch. Go figure!
                Geeze, you'd think the programmers would be able to write fixes that don't cause even more frak-ups for the program they're trying to fix. Silly vBulletin.

Comment

Hello my lovelies. Just checking in while I have a moment and can't help but say I told you so. But don't want to get modded so I'll leave it there. Meanwhile have lovely sublime Sparky dreams until tomorrow.

And to our friend Falcon Horus I'd just like to say you rock like whoa! Officially, the coolest person in the 'verse. The rest of you aren't so bad either.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Heh! Why do you think I stayed out of it?

I am already having some lovely sublime Sparky waking dreams before my eyes... all this work on the blueprint is making me think of trysting spots for John and Elizabeth.

Comment

We'll really need to find something to put out on the West Pier; maybe the alternate universe machine from Box of Dreams can be in a lab out there?
                      Hope this can be useful to you:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/West_Pier

And here: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantis at the end of the page you get the remaining links to the areas of the city.

Comment

Good morning Sparkies!!!
                        Just one more day before I leave *bounces*

Yeah, I wanted to change my banner and couldn't even open my own profile
                        But, said banner can be found below

Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbud View Post
                          Thanks Probie. It's so interesting to hear how Europeans view the show, and I think, it's clear that the French know love and romance better than anyone!

Sadly, my schedule is fairly erratic . So, I'm not a very good forum poster, but I always check into this thread from time to time even if I don't have time to write posts.
                          Oh yes I'm an expert of Love and relationship.lol

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

So, did you do it yet?

Yes I did and I did it again. Wow I'm quoting Britney Spears.lol

Time to work again.....I don't want.....
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Hope this can be useful to you:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/West_Pier

And here: http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantis at the end of the page you get the remaining links to the areas of the city.

I looked over those early on; unfortunately, when I double-checked some of their information against the episodes, I found out that it's just plain wrong.

Good morning Sparkies!!!
                            Just one more day before I leave *bounces*
                            Ahhhhh, you're so lucky! I hope you have lots of fun!

Yeah, I wanted to change my banner and couldn't even open my own profile
                            But, said banner can be found below

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TD...rsgarising.jpg
                            Awesome!

Comment

Can I say "people on Atlantis are stupid"? No our Atlantis but the customer of my company "Atlantis". 2 hours with them and I swear that I almost wanted to yell.lol

And now I'm stuck on this other thread. Never post in a thread about other ships.lol

Fionnait: I bet on your team. You have to win.
                              sigpic

Comment

Question: I can't go on my profil since.....well...since many weeks, is there a thread where I can ask the mods if it's a problem with GW or I have to send them a PM?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X