Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I am bored out of my mind. And it looks like nobody is around.
    I'm here again. We need something new to talk about. I'm sick of the negative stuff. Who's got something positive about sparky?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Who's got something positive about sparky?
      I've got this:

Spoiler:

and this:

Spoiler:

Is it enough?

Comment

Nephtys, those were great. Now I'm in a Sparky mood.
        sigpic

Comment

Sparky mood?
          We should try a round robin fic ... a humorous one ... short and entertaining.
          For example, what if and John & Elizabeth were caught in an embarassing situation, but it's not what it seems?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Congartulations Fionnait. Germany beat Argentina 4.0. I lost my bet. Now I will bet on Germany everytime. Final: Germany/Pays Bas.
            Schallalalala! Lala! Juhu! Please don't bet on Germany, last time you did we lost!
            If it's Germany/Netherlands in the final there will be deaths. They're traditionally very competitive...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Come on Paraguay!!!!
              And yeah, I also think the final will be Germany/Holland... I'd cheer for Germany then

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                Schallalalala! Lala! Juhu! Please don't bet on Germany, last time you did we lost!
                If it's Germany/Netherlands in the final there will be deaths. They're traditionally very competitive...
                My bets were all good but now...pfff.....I start to loose.grrr
                Germany/Spain. I think Germany will win but hey if you win the World Cup is not fair. You already won Eurovision......

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Come on Paraguay!!!!
                And yeah, I also think the final will be Germany/Holland... I'd cheer for Germany then
                The team of Paraguay is not lucky.
                The game yesterday between Ghana and Uruguay was boring except at the end.
                I'd cheer for Germany too. Holland is too violent.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Final: Germany/Pays Bas.
                  If that comes to pass, I want The Netherlands to win. Germany doesn't deserve it. Sorry Fionnait.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

DUDE. GO SPAIN! KICK GERMANY'S BUTT. (sorry Fionnait. We love Spain here muchly.)

Also! A fic! All I need, rated M, make sure to read the notes And please please leave comments.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Speaking of Sparky!Family...

Also! A fic! All I need, rated M, make sure to read the notes And please please leave comments.
                      ZOMG, baby!fic! *squees and zooms around the room*

Good morning all. Quiet around here. Holiday weekend I guess. Let's get things rolling with this:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...6a21b6a0b5.jpg
                      Haven't seen that in a while!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      Just a little banner to cheer myself up, about John & Elizabeth missing each other, hope you like it:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/763...ssingsmall.jpg

Today is very hot in North Italy ... 37 celsius degrees and they say tomorrow it will be worst ... sob!
                      That is a lovely banner! Awww, they look so sad being apart. We'll have to do something to remedy that...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        I'll have you know that now I'm going through that entire playlist of video clips... they've got one of Elizabeth liking John's beard (watch for Ronon smirking in the background when she says that!) and the midnight coffee chat. Yum!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

DUDE. GO SPAIN! KICK GERMANY'S BUTT. (sorry Fionnait. We love Spain here muchly.)

Read and commented. I love the fluffy baby fics sooooo much. Perfect ending to the day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Read and commented. I love the fluffy baby fics sooooo much. Perfect ending to the day.
                            It's so relaxing, I think I'm gonna go read it again. The perfect thing to get me all nice and mellow before I go to sleep.

Comment

MY VOICE IS BACK!!!!!!!!
                              Ok it's not my beautiful voice for the moment but people can hear me and don't say "WHAT? Can you repeat?".lol

Time to read Anuna's story but before HAPPY JULY 4TH!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Happy July 4th to everybody and let's party also for our thread page 4900!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X