No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I particularly love the part about the actors playing the ship on purpose. Bceuse that's precisely what they were doing.
    Yeah, it certainly sounds that way after everything Joe's said about wanting Sheppard to go out with his boss, and the way Torri gets all squeeful over talk of John rescuing Elizabeth. Hee.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yes indeedy, that is the most accurate description I've seen. I wish the writers could see it.

New vid. This is why we ship Sparky. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpIBjnfufmE
    Awesome vid. I think I'm gonna go watch it a few more times.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    That was pretty darn cool. Love the moments when it was almost flipbook screenshots. (And I could see this vid!! Yay!! )
    Yay, you got to see it! *sporks firewall some more*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Great vid.

I'm OT again but I don't care.lol VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!!! We are qualified. 0.0 against Brazil. I'm dancing samba.lol
      It's so good to say this. The sad news. There is a big chance to have Portugal/Spain for the next round.....So I hope Spain will loose tonight.lol Sorry Eri.

When is the next convention with Torri or Joe?
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Great vid.

I'm OT again but I don't care.lol VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!!! We are qualified. 0.0 against Brazil. I'm dancing samba.lol
        It's so good to say this. The sad news. There is a big chance to have Portugal/Spain for the next round.....So I hope Spain will loose tonight.lol Sorry Eri.

Torri at Shore Leave in July and Joe in Chicago at the end of August. Some of us are going to each. So if someone will tell Torri that Joe threatened to kick her ass because she picked McKay over him, I'll tell him what she says. We can keep this going a long time. Hee.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Torri at Shore Leave in July and Joe in Chicago at the end of August. Some of us are going to each. So if someone will tell Torri that Joe threatened to kick her ass because she picked McKay over him, I'll tell him what she says. We can keep this going a long time. Hee.
          ZOMG, this summer is going to be so much fun!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            ZOMG, this summer is going to be so much fun!
            Sparky World Summer rolls into Baltimore in just a few weeks. I hope Drew comes back and tells us all the news.
            When I was visiting my brother he had to tease me about the con. According to him it's not worth the trip if RDA's not there. Little brothers just never stop do they?
            sigpic

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
              Fionnait, I know you're here. I'm waiting for you.
              sigpic

Comment

Sparky World Summer rolls into Baltimore in just a few weeks. I hope Drew comes back and tells us all the news.
                When I was visiting my brother he had to tease me about the con. According to him it's not worth the trip if RDA's not there. Little brothers just never stop do they?
                *snickers*

Joe is totally worth it! Especially if he's wearing those painted-on jeans he was wearing in Minnesota.

Comment

*snickers*

Joe is totally worth it! Especially if he's wearing those painted-on jeans he was wearing in Minnesota.
                  I hope he will forget his flip flop and his yellow glasses....
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers*

How I hate you all right now. You ahve no idea how lucky you are. *sniff*

I'll go write more fic *wanders off to the smutland*
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Pffttt! I'll take him flip flops and yellow glasses and all. Though I do hope I get to see those gorgeous eyes without a filter. LOL

Awww. (((huggles))) If you met him, you'd probably have to stop writing smut.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pffttt! I'll take him flip flops and yellow glasses and all. Though I do hope I get to see those gorgeous eyes without a filter. LOL

I will also take him with flip flop and yellow glasses (even if I think it's not really good).
                        sigpic

Comment

He does have nice feet, doesn't he?

Awww... *snuggles*

Mmm, smuuuut. You know I'll never say no to a serving of Anuna's lovingly baked smut cake!

Photo ops and autograph sessions are good for that.

On the other hand, she could find a face-to-face meeting... inspiring.

Comment

Yeah? Well I'm warning all of you. I'm not coming back from Chicago unhugged.
                            I would hope so!!!
                            And I hope you'll have more luck with that then I had at Fedcon, because huggy pics with Joe were absolutely forbidden I'd been so looking forward to that
                            But I really really hope you'll get to do that!! *crosses fingers*

Yes indeedy, that is the most accurate description I've seen. I wish the writers could see it.

New vid. This is why we ship Sparky.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpIBjnfufmE
                            *bounces*
                            Awesome vid!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love it that we have so many amazing moments... and if I see something like that, I'm absolutely amazed people still can't see the UST between them.

SHORE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            *bounces around happily*

Since I was the one to hear Joe say it live, I'll be the one to tell torri If the others don't mind, of course
                            And yeah... we really can keep this up a very long time... I also need to wish her all the best and tell her that Joe misses her

Ooh, believe me, I consider myself very lucky!
                            And I really hope that you'll get to meet Sparky some day!

Yay!!!!! Smut!!!!! *iz looking forward to that*

And his eyes really are GORGEOUS!!!!! *melts*
                            Especially when you're up close, in a bar, talking to him

I met him and talked up close and personal with him and I still love to read smut, so I don't really see the problem
                            Besides, Nuna not writing smut: impossible

Sig by me

Comment

New vid. This is why we ship Sparky .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpIBjnfufmE
                              I like that. You know I have to admit, my youtube account is filled with several Sparky vids that I just can't help but love. Much more than I would have expected to be honest. Your "Answer" is one of them actually.

It's one of those things that makes me wish I had the technical know how to edit together videos, because there are a bunch of ideas I thought would be really cool to make into a Sparky video. Of course I always realize that my "brilliant ideas" can't be as innovative as I initially thought, so I can usually find that somebody has already thought of a similar idea if I search for it.
                              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 June 2010, 02:41 PM.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                I would hope so!!!
                                And I hope you'll have more luck with that then I had at Fedcon, because huggy pics with Joe were absolutely forbidden I'd been so looking forward to that
                                But I really really hope you'll get to do that!! *crosses fingers*
                                Awwww... *hugs*

SHORE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                *bounces around happily*

Since I was the one to hear Joe say it live, I'll be the one to tell torri If the others don't mind, of course
                                And yeah... we really can keep this up a very long time... I also need to wish her all the best and tell her that Joe misses her
                                Sounds only fair to me.

And his eyes really are GORGEOUS!!!!! *melts*
                                Especially when you're up close, in a bar, talking to him
                                His eyes are gorgeous in any setting.

I met him and talked up close and personal with him and I still love to read smut, so I don't really see the problem
                                Besides, Nuna not writing smut: impossible
                                The day Anuna stops writing smut is the day the world ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X