Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Why she did this movie?
    I wondered about the same thing when I saw Claire in Vipers. ... And mind you, I didn't finish watching. Stopped when her character met an untimely demise.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just so 10 minutes of Stonehenge (I think the letters are in the order lol) with Torri. I already saw a little moment one week ago. I was focus on the accent but now I spent 10 mins to laugh. The music, the visual effects and the story are hilarious. It's good to see Torri in it but....LOL. Why she did this movie?
      I didn't see this movie ... I thought the last one was Smile Of April (and I couldn't see it, damn it) ... is there any change to watch it in streaming?

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Although, considering one of the conversations going on, it may be more appropriate to call it Cracktastic Thursday! Polyamorous nomads committing age and sexual discrimination, indeed!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Yup, I have secured sgarising.com
        I think I started with a 5-year term or something
        So all I need now is the server space. *looks at Eri*
        Excellent! We're just about set! *rubs hands together*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Alternatively, you could go down the Infection path, as there is a little bit of canon for it. The replicator could infect the Hive, which in turn infects the Wraith when they are asleep. It's a bit slower, and not as dramatic as strangling them all one by one.....
        But it sure is creepy!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        What on earth is bonking? Obviously not what it means here, else Jo Graham would have some new material for her book

Edited to add:

Never mind. According to my good friend Google, it's the equivalent of hitting the wall
        I keep thinking that sooner or later someone's going to misread it as 'boffing,' and then all hell is really going to break loose...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Thanks for looking that up. I was just about to. And LOL on the JG reference. Maybe the Athosians can be polyamorous bonking nomads. Now I hear that Kanaan will be over 40 in the books and had another family. Patrick Sabongui is 35. I'm sure he won't be happy to hear he's aged. Funny how some people are envisioned as being the same age as their character, while others are quite different or younger.
        Yup. What did I just say about age discrimination?

Sorry to take so long to read this but I didn't want to rush through it.

I love this plot so very much. I could picture the expressions on their faces on that balcony. And it hit me that our SS6 is full of action and danger and adventure with background and character development sprinkled all through but not the focus. I think we come pretty close to duplicating the spirit of Stargate. We're not writing a romance novel or changing canon and are staying true to the original. Did I say I love this?
        Pretty close? I'd say we've not only duplicated the true spirit of Stargate, we're taking it to the next level of awesomeness!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Yes, they'll use ARGs. They're the only weapons that make real sense for an assault on replicators. But they won't show up until PM, part II, when the Daedalus returns from Earth with the PWARG. At that point they can give them souped up ARGs or something that explains why they work again, at least for a little while.
        Until FRANibeth and Altus/Oberoth do their Borg-like adapting to the new frequency and Our Heroes find themselves up a creek without a paddle so Elizabeth has to go and save all their asses. I so love that she's going to be the one to save the day!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        And guys, those of you who haven't written that snippet of a show REALLY need to. I think everyone should be prepared as a writer for what they're getting into and whether they might need help in developing their stories. To make these episodes as good as everyone wants them to be will be a longer process than I think any of us are expecting. We're not going to crank out our episodes in a few days, it may take weeks. So be prepared and amp yourself up for a lengthy amount of time with your computer! And practice by novelizing scenes from SGA, which will prepare you for the road ahead. :3
        But when we're done, all that hard work will be worth it.

And don't you know Elizabeth is ageless now? After all, she's just a few bytes in a computer.
        And John's got that lovely ATA gene link with Atlantis... gives virtual sex a whole new meaning, wouldn't you say?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

And John's got that lovely ATA gene link with Atlantis... gives virtual sex a whole new meaning, wouldn't you say?
          I would say yes indeed.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I would say yes indeed.
            aaaand there goes ANOTHER prompt.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I would say yes indeed.
              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              aaaand there goes ANOTHER prompt.
              Hah! Nothing like a little early planning for next week's Smut Tuesday, eh?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Apparently my presentation was very good, so I prolly made it through this year in school
                Yay!!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                Third, I think Joe Flanigan is HOT but as mommy told me when I was a child, "just watch and DO NOT TOUCH"
                Does shaking his hand count as touching, cause then I have broken that rule

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                We definitely need to write a Galaxy Quest version of SGA!!!

Spoiler:
                You know, I've been thinking about a story like that for SGA for a while now
                And yes, I totally *heart* Galaxy Quest... I lost count on how many times I've seen it

Just so 10 minutes of Stonehenge (I think the letters are in the order lol) with Torri. I already saw a little moment one week ago. I was focus on the accent but now I spent 10 mins to laugh. The music, the visual effects and the story are hilarious. It's good to see Torri in it but....LOL. Why she did this movie?
                Lol, I wondered the same thing. But then I thought: the movie is a job like any other for them. And she's not a huge actor that gets payed millions to do a movie, so I don't think she can be so picky about her choice in movies. And she prolly just thought it would be fun... which it prolly was

Sig by me

Comment

Apparently my presentation was very good, so I prolly made it through this year in school
                  Yay!!
                  Hooray! Congratulations!

Does shaking his hand count as touching, cause then I have broken that rule
                  Or when I got to cuddle up to him in my photo op at the LAX con.

You know, I've been thinking about a story like that for SGA for a while now
                  And yes, I totally *heart* Galaxy Quest... I lost count on how many times I've seen it
                  SGA, Galaxy Quest-style. The world will be turned upside down.

Lol, I wondered the same thing. But then I thought: the movie is a job like any other for them. And she's not a huge actor that gets payed millions to do a movie, so I don't think she can be so picky about her choice in movies. And she prolly just thought it would be fun... which it prolly was
                  And really, it's best to have a job that you love and have fun doing, than be stuck doing something you hate.

Comment

Hooray! Congratulations!

Or when I got to cuddle up to him in my photo op at the LAX con.

SGA, Galaxy Quest-style. The world will be turned upside down.

And really, it's best to have a job that you love and have fun doing, than be stuck doing something you hate.
                    Yeah? Well I'm warning all of you. I'm not coming back from Chicago unhugged.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah? Well I'm warning all of you. I'm not coming back from Chicago unhugged.
                      You had better not come back unhugged! We want to hear all manner of sordid tales about groping and giggling, darnit!

Comment

Hey all! Bopping in with this little gem I found at TV Tropes. Possibly some of you have already seen it, but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh. This is their definition of shipping on SGA:

Spoiler:
                        Shipping (a lot of it, with McKay/Keller now canon):
                        The shipping fandom generally started with Sheppard/Teyla, who was intended to be the canon Alien Love Interest and Sheppard/Weir. With Mc Kay/Shepard as the typical sci-fi slash couple. The Sheppard/Teyla ship never really got out past the pilot due to crap writing. Shepard/Weir, despite their actors deliberately playing to that ship never got recognised by the writing staff and then Weir got hit by bad writing. Barely anyone liked McKay with Keller, the show itself started going downhill, and the shipping in the fandom petered out.

I particularly like what they say happened to Elizabeth. Isn't that one of our mantras for this show?
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                          Hey all! Bopping in with this little gem I found at TV Tropes. Possibly some of you have already seen it, but for those who haven't, it's a good laugh. This is their definition of shipping on SGA:

Spoiler:
                          The shipping fandom generally started with Sheppard/Teyla, who was intended to be the canon Alien Love Interest and Sheppard/Weir. With Mc Kay/Shepard as the typical sci-fi slash couple. The Sheppard/Teyla ship never really got out past the pilot due to crap writing. Shepard/Weir, despite their actors deliberately playing to that ship never got recognised by the writing staff and then Weir got hit by bad writing. Barely anyone liked McKay with Keller, the show itself started going downhill, and the shipping in the fandom petered out.

I particularly like what they say happened to Elizabeth. Isn't that one of our mantras for this show?
                          I laugh every time I see it. It's so true! LOL!

Comment

I laugh every time I see it. It's so true! LOL!
                            I particularly love the part about the actors playing the ship on purpose. Bceuse that's precisely what they were doing.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Spoiler:

Yes indeedy, that is the most accurate description I've seen. I wish the writers could see it.

New vid. This is why we ship Sparky.
                              Last edited by Southern Red; 25 June 2010, 03:58 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes indeedy, that is the most accurate description I've seen. I wish the writers could see it.

New vid. This is why we ship Sparky.
                                That was pretty darn cool. Love the moments when it was almost flipbook screenshots. (And I could see this vid!! Yay!! )
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X