X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    Red headed southern gal, not a bad start for fangirls

What so wrong with that?

Yeah, I've been working on scales and chord changes, basic beginner stuff. A band sounds great... but we still need a drummer (I'm sure one of us can learn bass.) Jamie Ray Newman and Claire Rankin singing... I'd be content to just strum A,D, and E with them two around. (Leaves bowl of sugar for the Lemming to appease her anger for thunking on Ms. Rankin.)
    Yeah, I've been a fangirl of somebody or other for most of my life. *practices screaming and tossing hair*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Atlantis rising band...excellent. Fionnait will be singer or one of them if someone can sing correctly because she has a beautiful voice. Is it possible to have a ukulélé solo?lol
      Thank you. But, where were you last night I'm kinda relieved that you also forgot BSG night now *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

(Leaves bowl of sugar for the Lemming to appease her anger for thunking on Ms. Rankin.)
        Sugar can get you a long way...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Yeah, I've been a fangirl of somebody or other for most of my life. *practices screaming and tossing hair*

We rock!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          Thank you. But, where were you last night I'm kinda relieved that you also forgot BSG night now *g*
          I was eating crepes and in a movie theater. I totally forgot you.I'm sorry.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Yeah, I've been working on scales and chord changes, basic beginner stuff. A band sounds great... but we still need a drummer (I'm sure one of us can learn bass.) Jamie Ray Newman and Claire Rankin singing... I'd be content to just strum A,D, and E with them two around. (Leaves bowl of sugar for the Lemming to appease her anger for thunking on Ms. Rankin.)
            I've actually been debating about bass or drums as a second instrument... I'm leaning towards bass, because my neighbors downstairs will prolly kill me if I start drumming day in day out
            So, I'm up to play bass... will have to get used to playing electric guitar though as I've always played acoustic

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
              Hi Sparkies, have a nice weekend.
              Want to share this tribute vid to The Rising made by Starg8rocks, I like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPSOrLrLkg
              Wow, that's a fantastic recap vid!

And your band will need fangirls. *raises hand*
              I can be a fangirl too! (since I totally can't sing, LOL!)

Red headed southern gal, not a bad start for fangirls
              Along with a red headed California girl!

Hmm, you'll have to teach me how to do the hair tossing without getting it into a snarly tangled mess.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Wow, that's a fantastic recap vid!

I can be a fangirl too! (since I totally can't sing, LOL!)

Along with a red headed California girl!

Hmm, you'll have to teach me how to do the hair tossing without getting it into a snarly tangled mess.
                Woot! Redheaded groupies unite. And LOL on the hair. If you only knew how short mine really is. Tossing it is not an option. Maybe if my Chicago pics aren't too bad, I won't erase my head and all will be revealed.
                sigpic

Comment

Woot! Redheaded groupies unite. And LOL on the hair. If you only knew how short mine really is. Tossing it is not an option. Maybe if my Chicago pics aren't too bad, I won't erase my head and all will be revealed.
                  *cracks up* I guess my hair's going to be a hot mess at the end of the night, then!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I haven't been here for a while, so I offer these. Most are to do with the novel, the last is sparky related

Spoiler:

So, what were you really going to say?

Nothing really. Don't ask, don't tell, eh doctor?

Spoiler:

I got the girl too, but I turned her down
                    Why? Are you gay?
                    Occassionally
                    Whoa. If I knew how to talk to people, I'd know the right thing to say here

Spoiler:

If there was any game, it was scared off by all the noise from your equipment
                    :radek: He got quite upset. I was quite worried.
                    I only came because I thought by camping, it would be like that cowboy movie we watched last week
                    Hey, if you two want to go in the rear compartment to sort out your differences, I promise I won't put my ear to the door and listen

Spoiler:

Why did you kidnap my people?

:michael: I wanted to breed with them, but given their lifestyles, their genes are all over the place. This was the only way

Spoiler:

Seeing you all here, it makes me so...relieved that my colleagues are alive and well

Phew. I thought I was gonna say something to fill in the gap, and you'd take it as me hitting on you, given that you are so unused to dealing with people

The actual line was something like "you don't have to say it" - to which the response has to be "hell yes, say it"

Spoiler:

Yeah yeah yeah Rodney, forget that, I've got a new job for you. I need you to reinforce my desk.
                    Again? That's the third time this month. What are you doing to it? Surely you couldn't have that much paperwork

I think it's a design flaw
                    Unlikely. Wait - are you grabbing her ass?

There's too much to catch up on. I hope everyone is well
                    sigpic

Comment

I won't be original. Gateraid, you're excellent.

Mom is happy. SGA is back tuesday on the tv. Now we have to negotiate with daddy.lol
                      I just saw the advertising for SGA and I can't stop thinking "the season 1 is awesome and one of the best in the whole franchise". I will try to follow it until the end. It will be hard. My passion for the last seasons is......very low.lol

And I saw the news about R Cooper. The end of the franchise is beginning.
                      sigpic

Comment

R Cooper

Spoiler:
                        I'm not surprise. After 14 years working for this franchise, it's normal to leave. Especially now. The franchise is in a bad situation.......I'm sure he won't be the only one to leave.
                        To be honest I'm not sad about it because I don't expect something now. Stargate is "over" for me.
                        But It's a bad sign for the rest of the franchise because R Cooper was/is a excellent writer. I hope he will do many beautiful things in the future.

OT again
                        Spoiler:

New advertising but for Castle this time. Youhou! Th efrench tv is amazing sometimes. This summer will be a Castler summer and a Sparky one.
                        Last edited by Probie; 20 June 2010, 02:53 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          I haven't been here for a while, so I offer these. Most are to do with the novel, the last is sparky related

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26234[/ATTACH]
                          So, what were you really going to say?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26236[/ATTACH]
                          Nothing really. Don't ask, don't tell, eh doctor?

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26241[/ATTACH]
                          I got the girl too, but I turned her down
                          Why? Are you gay?
                          Occassionally
                          Whoa. If I knew how to talk to people, I'd know the right thing to say here

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26238[/ATTACH]
                          If there was any game, it was scared off by all the noise from your equipment
                          :radek: He got quite upset. I was quite worried.
                          I only came because I thought by camping, it would be like that cowboy movie we watched last week
                          Hey, if you two want to go in the rear compartment to sort out your differences, I promise I won't put my ear to the door and listen

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26235[/ATTACH]
                          Why did you kidnap my people?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26240[/ATTACH]
                          :michael: I wanted to breed with them, but given their lifestyles, their genes are all over the place. This was the only way

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26233[/ATTACH]
                          Seeing you all here, it makes me so...relieved that my colleagues are alive and well

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26242[/ATTACH]
                          Phew. I thought I was gonna say something to fill in the gap, and you'd take it as me hitting on you, given that you are so unused to dealing with people

The actual line was something like "you don't have to say it" - to which the response has to be "hell yes, say it"

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26239[/ATTACH]
                          Yeah yeah yeah Rodney, forget that, I've got a new job for you. I need you to reinforce my desk.
                          Again? That's the third time this month. What are you doing to it? Surely you couldn't have that much paperwork

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26237[/ATTACH]
                          I think it's a design flaw
                          Unlikely. Wait - are you grabbing her ass?

There's too much to catch up on. I hope everyone is well
                          You have hit the nail on the proverbial head my friend. This should be seen by everybody even contemplating buying those "books". And all the inside jokes can be understood if you read this author's blog which is quite the effort but revealing. Then there's also her sekrit fanfic. LOL

I won't be original. Gateraid, you're excellent.

Mom is happy. SGA is back tuesday on the tv. Now we have to negotiate with daddy.lol
                          I just saw the advertising for SGA and I can't stop thinking "the season 1 is awesome and one of the best in the whole franchise". I will try to follow it until the end. It will be hard. My passion for the last seasons is......very low.lol

On RCC:
                          Spoiler:
                          I refuse to say anything about rats and ships but it doesn't surprise me either. For the last couple of years the RCC eps were the only shining light in SGA. Vegas, anyone? I wish him the best of luck and will give any new project a chance.
                          sigpic

Comment

So Cooper is leaving... not going to be sad about that, not at all.

Spoiler:
                            Isn't he the one who said it was funny the way they killed off Kate in Doppelganger, in the commentary of that episode?

Well, you can imagine I don't care he goes.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm OT again but I found a new tv show that I like more than Castle, Dexter, SGA....the "French football team show". They don't want to play against south of Africa. There are many fights between players and the staff and coach. Each minutes, we have a news. Beautiful image of the french football.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to everyone's dads!

gateraid, you are, as always, the man! You never cease to amaze me with your cutting wit!

*blinks* What? *digs around for a bit, finds the news* Whoa.

On RCC:
                                Spoiler:
                                I refuse to say anything about rats and ships but it doesn't surprise me either. For the last couple of years the RCC eps were the only shining light in SGA. Vegas, anyone? I wish him the best of luck and will give any new project a chance.
                                Indeed. And
                                Spoiler:
                                speaking of Vegas, I keep going back to a comment made on LJ about how it could be seen as perhaps RCC's apology to the fans for letting SGA slide so far downhill. After this latest news, I find that idea even more appropriate.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                So Cooper is leaving... not going to be sad about that, not at all.

Spoiler:
                                Isn't he the one who said it was funny the way they killed off Kate in Doppelganger, in the commentary of that episode?

Well, you can imagine I don't care he goes.
                                Was he? Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X