Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heehee! Sometimes, I wonder about those two... Joe and David are quite devious, after all.
    They are indeed
    But isn't that among our reasons for loving them?

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Exactly my reaction but not for the game. Because the horrible noise.lol
    I'm sure all the big teams (Brazil and Spain for example) will be better for the next match. It's not a good thing for Portugal.grrr
    Players of Spain were sure to win. Big head. Glad they lost this game. Now they will start to play a little and stop to think they're the best. It's not just for Spain but also for Brazil and many other countries.
    See, I'd like Holland to loose their next game, cause they were partying so hard that you'd almost think they already won the world cup. I know I'm not being nice, but having your city invaded by drunk people dressed in orange who can't stop cheering and singing after winning their first game, then I don't really want to know how they'll react after they win another game... let alone the world cup *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      They are indeed
      But isn't that among our reasons for loving them?
      You betcha. We need to give them some nice 'Sheppard and McKay being devious' scenes in Season 6.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey guys! Just a quick hello - I wasn't at home the whole day - and a good night. i hope you had pleasent sparky time/have nice sparky dreams.

*hugs*
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hey guys! Just a quick hello - I wasn't at home the whole day - and a good night. i hope you had pleasent sparky time/have nice sparky dreams.

*hugs*
          *hugs back*

Happy Sparky dreams, Anuna!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm currently into Viognier and Petite Syrah, as well as Malbecs from Argentina. Very yummy stuff.

*raises a glass to Joe and David* Those two are so our heroes! LOL!
            Ooh, I love Viognier and we had a very nice Prosecco recently. We drink mostly California wines but also like the Australian ones. And Virginia has a lot of very good wines, mostly whites though. They tend to not age the reds long enough. For reds we love a nice Stags Leap cab.

You betcha. We need to give them some nice 'Sheppard and McKay being devious' scenes in Season 6.
            Devious and playful, just like in real life. I loved their story about not being allowed to play with the remote control cars. How mean was that? lol
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Devious and playful, just like in real life. I loved their story about not being allowed to play with the remote control cars. How mean was that? lol
              Joe actually slightly pouted when they were telling that story... so adorkable

Sig by me

Comment

Ooh, I love Viognier and we had a very nice Prosecco recently. We drink mostly California wines but also like the Australian ones. And Virginia has a lot of very good wines, mostly whites though. They tend to not age the reds long enough. For reds we love a nice Stags Leap cab.
                I just got an idea for our next cast & crew event: A wine tasting party!

Oh, that was sooo mean! It's like taking candy from a baby!

Joe actually slightly pouted when they were telling that story... so adorkable
                Awwww! Makes me want to give them a hug!

Comment

OMG!! I'm so lucky!! We normally had to give a presentation in school tonight, but due to recent circumstances I totally had no time to prepare for it. I totally would have failed. But the teacher just called me with the news that it was postponed to next week. *pumps fist in the air* Yeah, baby!!
                  Sorry, for the OT, I just had to share the good news
                  Last edited by KrisRussel; 17 June 2010, 04:46 AM.

Sig by me

Comment

OMG!! I'm so lucky!! We normally had to give a presentation in school tonight, but due to recent circumstances I totally had no time to prepare for it. I totally would have failed. But the teacher just called me with the news that it was postpones to next week. *pumps fist in the air* Yeah, baby!!
                    Good news indeed. More time is always good.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

OMG!! I'm so lucky!! We normally had to give a presentation in school tonight, but due to recent circumstances I totally had no time to prepare for it. I totally would have failed. But the teacher just called me with the news that it was postponed to next week. *pumps fist in the air* Yeah, baby!!
                      Whew! See, you were meant to have more time to prepare. *huggles*

Comment

See, I'd like Holland to loose their next game, cause they were partying so hard that you'd almost think they already won the world cup. I know I'm not being nice, but having your city invaded by drunk people dressed in orange who can't stop cheering and singing after winning their first game, then I don't really want to know how they'll react after they win another game... let alone the world cup *headdesk*
                        i'm like you. I don't like this team too but because of this ...link
                        The context: A Portuguese players was injured. His team mate put the ball outside. The game start again. The logic thing is to give the ball back to Portugal but no. Those stupid oranges (here in white) run with the ball. Where is the "fair play". An after that, this was the most funny and violent game in the world. 16 yellow cards, 4 red cards. And Portugal won. Holland team is a good good but very violent....and Portugal was very angry here.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

The context: A Portuguese players was injured. His team mate put the ball outside. The game start again. The logic thing is to give the ball back to Portugal but no. Those stupid oranges (here in white) run with the ball. Where is the "fair play". An after that, this was the most funny and violent game in the world. 16 yellow cards, 4 red cards. And Portugal won. Holland team is a good good but very violent....and Portugal was very angry here.lol
                          Gee, sounds like a hockey match broke out at a soccer game. LOL!

Comment

Dude, why did I miss that one? Shaaaame! I would love to see that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Dude, why did I miss that one? Shaaaame! I would love to see that!!!
                              All my family was with me. It's not everyday that we see Portugal playing so well. We laught. It was rugby.
                              The funny thing is the fact that the 4 players who had red cars were friends........(just a moment YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.French is in a bad situation I'm happy!!!!!!)....hmm....so I was saying.lol They were sitting together and laughing when their teammates were playing.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

oooooh. Two teams I really really dislike are England and Italy. But France comes very very close.

Comment

Working...
                                X