Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torrealis View Post
    Hello y'all. I am "new" here.. *waves* -Sparky owns my soul, just saying! *squeeeeeee* Anyway, just finished another poster, here it is. Hope you like

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6...ersparkyvs.png
    I thought you'd never post here!!
    Like I said so many times before: AWESOME POSTER!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I promised smutty fic recs, and here they are!
    Whoohoo smut!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
      It was a boring game, alright. But more interesting than my presentation *g* And I bet on 3:1 for Portugal, so I don't even get 1 point for a correct tendency. *grrrrrr*
      Hey! We did what we can. Yes I'm talking like I was in the team.lol
      you should be angry against the goalpost which prevent the goal from Ronaldo. I hate you, goalpost. It will be hard for us. Very hard. I'm sure we won't ne in the next round.....I want to cry now.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Hey! We did what we can. Yes I'm talking like I was in the team.lol
        you should be angry against the goalpost which prevent the goal from Ronaldo. I hate you, goalpost. It will be hard for us. Very hard. I'm sure we won't ne in the next round.....I want to cry now.
        *yawn* So, Brazil against Korea is just as boring. I didn't know that it was called the death group because the viewer was at risk of death from boredom.

Sparky, right. So, picture John and Elizabeth watching sports and one of them get bored!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*yawn* So, Brazil against Korea is just as boring. I didn't know that it was called the death group because the viewer was at risk of death from boredom.

Sparky, right. So, picture John and Elizabeth watching sports and one of them get bored!
          Hey! It's not because Germany won 4.0 that you have to say it. Australia is a horrible team. it was normal.
          Portugal is in the death group because the 3 teams (4 if I count Corea) are excellent team. But the whole World Cup is boring for the moment.
          And don't provoke me with Portugal or I will beat you.lol
          sigpic

Comment

We learn in season 1, in the episode where McKay experiments with the personal shield, that Elizabeth isn't interested in football when she walks in on Sheppard, Teyla, McKay and Ford watching that football-game.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It'd be fun if it was John that was getting bored and Liz being all enthusiastic

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                We learn in season 1, in the episode where McKay experiments with the personal shield, that Elizabeth isn't interested in football when she walks in on Sheppard, Teyla, McKay and Ford watching that football-game.
                It doesn't have to be football that they're watching...

Sig by me

Comment

Well, you can be not interested in football but still like world cups and cheer for you country. It's patriotism. Maybe he makes her watch and she finds it boring. He can get her to do all sorts of stuff with his charm!

@Probie: Yes, I know that Australia was horrible and I'm not smug about it or anything...

Comment

loooooooool, Oh.. the irony! Torri is such a soccer whore! XD

Comment

Well, you can be not interested in football but still like world cups and cheer for you country. It's patriotism.
                      I disagree on the patriotism thing... I hope you don't mind.

And now I'll leave you to it...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by torrealis View Post
                        Hello y'all. I am "new" here.. *waves* -Sparky owns my soul, just saying! *squeeeeeee* Anyway, just finished another poster, here it is. Hope you like

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6...ersparkyvs.png
                        Wow, that is one smokin' poster! Welcome to the Sparky thread, where having your soul owned by Sparky isn't just a saying, it's a way of life!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        *blushes* I forgot just how smutty I can be.
                        You forgot?!? *falls out of chair*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Now I will eat something because I'm angry.lol
                        *snickers* Funny, being angry always makes me a ravenous little beast, too.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Whoohoo smut!!!!!
                        Heh, it's all about the smut.

The bored one starts a tickle fight... which turns into gratuitous smuttage that steams up the windows on Atlantis.

Of course, it's very possible that Elizabeth could've been joking with John when she said that. Just look at that little twinkle in her eyes! LOL!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I disagree on the patriotism thing... I hope you don't mind.

And now I'll leave you to it...
                          Disagree if you want, but I only watch World Cups and stuff, because I like cheering for "my" country. And I don't think it's a bad thing. I'm not very patriotic otherwise... And I know a lot of people who are the same. But I can see on how it doesn't work for everyone.
                          (Okay, this year I have bets going on and am cheering for any goals that fit my tip )

Comment

guuuys.... would anyone write smut for me? Pretty please? SR?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Well, you can be not interested in football but still like world cups and cheer for you country. It's patriotism. Maybe he makes her watch and she finds it boring. He can get her to do all sorts of stuff with his charm!

@Probie: Yes, I know that Australia was horrible and I'm not smug about it or anything...
                              I agree with Falcon for the patriotism thing. If football means patriotism, I'm in the wrong country.lol
                              My patriotism (don't like this word) was already judge in another thread. I was almost accuse to be an "anti-france" because I hate the french team. So please, don't do the mix. It's two different things.

I know you're not smug. But I so want to be German sometimes.lol

I have also bets and I won for Brazil. This game was boring and...well....boring is the word.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                guuuys.... would anyone write smut for me? Pretty please? SR?
                                I dare someone to take Fionnait's idea that I expanded on earlier (John and Elizabeth watching sports, one gets bored, then starts a tickle fight that devolves into smuttage) and turn it into a fic!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X