No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Good morning. I'm still alive. Couldn't get on here most of yesterday. Hopefully we're good for today.
    Eeep! Everything okay? *huggles*

Originally posted by ddc View Post
    At least Torri's character survived, the only one of the scientists and 1 of just 2 main cast who did.
    Must've been the 'Ripley factor.' The character played by hot leading actress survives while the rest of the cast is wiped out.

Originally posted by ddc View Post
    There is precedent for an agreement to continue to play rivalry games when the schools are in differnet conferences. Rutgers/Princeton was the 1st intercollegiate football game and they continued to play for years. When Rutgers moved to one of the main conferences they no longer played the Ivies but they worked an agreement that they would continue to play Princeton, though I'm not sure if it's still annually. As for Army/Navy do they still play the Ivy League of have they moved up?
    I'm pretty sure Army and Navy haven't played the Ivies in years.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Eeep! Everything okay? *huggles*

Must've been the 'Ripley factor.' The character played by hot leading actress survives while the rest of the cast is wiped out.

I'm pretty sure Army and Navy haven't played the Ivies in years.
      Everything's fine with me, GW not so much. It wasn't my fault I couldn't get on. GW hates me.

Nope all the service academies are big football now. They play really good games for the most part. I think the Ivies only play each other. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Everything's fine with me, GW not so much. It wasn't my fault I couldn't get on. GW hates me.

Nope all the service academies are big football now. They play really good games for the most part. I think the Ivies only play each other. LOL
        Ah yes, GW's 4-hour flu, or whatever it was.

Poor Ivy League. They're such lightweights, eh? No wonder John didn't want to go to school there!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just because.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Hello thread? Did I miss another GW hiccup? LOL.

I wasn't home and then I had a sick husband to take care of (and they're worse than sick babies). I caught a cold thnaks to AC thatw as set on too cold. Right now I have a sore throat and stuffed nose and it's gazillion degrees on the outside.

What did I miss? Apart from those assignments..... *hides*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

I wasn't home and then I had a sick husband to take care of (and they're worse than sick babies). I caught a cold thnaks to AC thatw as set on too cold. Right now I have a sore throat and stuffed nose and it's gazillion degrees on the outside.

You haven't missed much. It has been dead all over the forum. We talked about the World Cup and football and a bunch of non-sparky stuff. We need to get back on track.
              sigpic

Comment

I really need distraction, i feel crappy today.

How many versions of video does that song have?

Comment

Anuna: Many vids. Don't start with the World Cup or I won't stop talking.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

How many?

Comment

How many?
                      60 001.

EDIT: 60 002. Someone put a new vid.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

WAKA WAKA, it's time for Africa!

Happy song!!

Used to be on repeat in my car until I discovered Demi Lovato's CD's.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's bedtime for me, pretites! have pretty sparky dreams!

Comment

I didn't see it before but Messi is in the clip. Well , all players are in it but he's real in it. Not clear.lol
                            Tomorrow big day. Portugal is playing and I can't see it. It'll be a tough match.

Now back to Sparky.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh yeah. That poster never gets old.

Hee! Actually, SR and I are the only ones who have posted our assignments, so you're in good company on that one.

But yeah, like SR said, it's been quiet around here. I guess everyone's into the World Cup. I'm not, so I'm using the downtime to get some non-fandom stuff done.

It's bedtime for me, pretites! have pretty sparky dreams!
                              Nighty-night, Anuna! Pleasant Sparky dreams, and we'll see you tomorrow! *waves*

Comment

*waves to all those who are going to bed* Sweet Sparky dreams.

We have to come up with something fun for tomorrow. And it's time to get back to our SS6 discussion very soon also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X