Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    When is the con, SR?
    End of August. We've got lots of practice time. And time to get nervous.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Its nothing personal against the character. Rodney, Ronon, Woolsey, and possibly Keller, Lorne, and Zelenka are all going to be made fun of in some way.
      Everyone is out of character in there infatuation with John.
      Oh and i forgot John, he loves himself too
      Ah, so we're talking about a parody/humor fic? Sounds like fun, I'm looking forward to seeing some snark!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      End of August. We've got lots of practice time. And time to get nervous.
      Just remember... breathe!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Ah, so we're talking about a parody/humor fic? Sounds like fun, I'm looking forward to seeing some snark!
        Yep lol. Teyla thinks about what happened in the last 2 seasons and y she isnt with john, and how its affected her. All the other characters are thinking about similar things too.
        sigpic

Comment

So what's new sparkies?

Comment

Its quiet tonight. i wish i could go to a con ive never been to one, i was thinking of going to the chicago one cuz i have family there, but decided against it, i'm not good with crowds. Maybe someday.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep lol. Teyla thinks about what happened in the last 2 seasons and y she isnt with john, and how its affected her. All the other characters are thinking about similar things too.
              Hahahah! Everybody's in love with John... poor man. He's bound to be exhausted by all that attention. There's no telling what might happen when he falls asleep.

Its quiet tonight. i wish i could go to a con ive never been to one, i was thinking of going to the chicago one cuz i have family there, but decided against it, i'm not good with crowds. Maybe someday.
              It's usually quiet at night; everybody in Europe is asleep, and everyone on the East Coast is either already asleep or heading to bed.

You should try to go to a con at least once; it's a really unique and fun experience.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

i should probably be asleep too, i was bored so i decided to finish Rodney's chapter, he ended up quite delusional, i was originally just going for pathetic but it started leaning more towards seriously delusional than anything else. Yes poor John, at least he not on back Atlantis yet with Rodney Teyla and Ronon, but he really needs to watch out for Woolsey. lol
                Maybe if they ever have one in the NY, NJ area ill go , do they allow kids? if they do I'd take my son, hes almost 10, hes a social butterfly he'll say anything to anyone unlike me lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  In that case tell everyone you were doing an artistic project.
                  Lol, now that's an idea
                  Although I doubt my friends would believe me as they know how much I dislike blurry pictures

Then you should go to a small con like Chevron, but Chevron is in the UK, so maybe that's not the best of ideas... then again, you can always make a small vacation out of it... it's what I do

i should probably be asleep too, i was bored so i decided to finish Rodney's chapter, he ended up quite delusional, i was originally just going for pathetic but it started leaning more towards seriously delusional than anything else. Yes poor John, at least he not on back Atlantis yet with Rodney Teyla and Ronon, but he really needs to watch out for Woolsey. lol
                  Maybe if they ever have one in the NY, NJ area ill go , do they allow kids? if they do I'd take my son, hes almost 10, hes a social butterfly he'll say anything to anyone unlike me lol.
                  Of course they allow kids! At least at the cons I attend. I always see the most adorable babies, toddlers and kids in Starfleet uniforms
                  And hey, I'll be in NY in July So looking forward to it!!!

Sig by me

Comment

OT here but I gotta ask for those who watched SGU's Incursion, Part 1 I gotta ask this who's the better negoiater: Elizabeth Weir or Camile Wray? I'm going with Weir Wray couldn't negoiate her way out of a wet paper bag

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      OT here but I gotta ask for those who watched SGU's Incursion, Part 1 I gotta ask this who's the better negoiater: Elizabeth Weir or Camile Wray? I'm going with Weir Wray couldn't negoiate her way out of a wet paper bag
                      I haven't seen the ep yet, but come on. I know Wray and I know she doesn't even come close to Elizabeth. They are miles apart.
                      OT and spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Elizabeth would have been able to take command and she would have succeeded in getting Destiny under civilian control. Wray is just a wanna-be.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        I haven't seen the ep yet, but come on. I know Wray and I know she doesn't even come close to Elizabeth. They are miles apart.
                        OT and spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Elizabeth would have been able to take command and she would have succeeded in getting Destiny under civilian control. Wray is just a wanna-be.
                        They made a wray a wanna be Asian lesbian version of Elizabeth Weir. I can't believe it took me this long to figure that out....

Comment

There was talk yesterday of making videos or pics look old which reminded me of this vid I did way back when I was still using a PC. It's made to look like an old movie complete with a scratchy soundtrack.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            There was talk yesterday of making videos or pics look old which reminded me of this vid I did way back when I was still using a PC. It's made to look like an old movie complete with a scratchy soundtrack.

Spoiler:
                            Looks good! Will see the whole thing (with sound) when I get home from work... yay, something to look forward too!

Sig by me

Comment

Lol, now that's an idea
                              Although I doubt my friends would believe me as they know how much I dislike blurry pictures

Then you should go to a small con like Chevron, but Chevron is in the UK, so maybe that's not the best of ideas... then again, you can always make a small vacation out of it... it's what I do

Of course they allow kids! At least at the cons I attend. I always see the most adorable babies, toddlers and kids in Starfleet uniforms
                              And hey, I'll be in NY in July So looking forward to it!!!
                              Wandering around nyc can be fun lol. If i ever go to a con maybe ill also bring my daughter as well as my son, she loves stargate as much as my son and she loves Atlantis more than sg1. She really loves sheppard and rodney. she goes around with her tikerbell phone pretending its a walkie talkie saying "sheppard do you read, Sheppard". then she makes like shes going to kill wraith. She can be very funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

OT and spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not to fond of the Wray character, she doesnt seem to have as much of a backbone as Weir. She can be too indecisive at times, and waits until its too late to make a move.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X