X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the con, SR?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

i need help, does anyone know the feminine version of Richard? its for my first ever fanfic that im writing lol. Its crack it mentions sparky already but its through teyla's eyes and she not very charitable about it in my fic. I didnt write Teyla's character in a favorable light (or any season 5 character), and her part was inspired by recent conversations here. what would Richard be? Ricarda? Rica?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        i need help, does anyone know the feminine version of Richard? its for my first ever fanfic that im writing lol. Its crack it mentions sparky already but its through teyla's eyes and she not very charitable about it in my fic. I didnt write Teyla's character in a favorable light (or any season 5 character), and her part was inspired by recent conversations here. what would Richard be? Ricarda? Rica?
        Ricarda sounds good. Oooohhhh, i'm intrigued about your fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Ricarda sounds good. Oooohhhh, i'm intrigued about your fic.
          i've got teyla's first part done, and i would post it on ff but i just made an account last night, cuz thats when i wrote it, but i have to wait 2 days. I've started Rodney's, Ronan's, and Woolsey's parts. It about everyones obsessive lust for John. i might have gone too far on the gross factor with teyla though. but im not done with woolsey so that might be worse.
          sigpic

Comment

i've got teyla's first part done, and i would post it on ff but i just made an account last night, cuz thats when i wrote it, but i have to wait 2 days. I've started Rodney's, Ronan's, and Woolsey's parts. It about everyones obsessive lust for John. i might have gone too far on the gross factor with teyla though. but im not done with woolsey so that might be worse.
            Oh I really can't wait for this! sounds deliciously ebil!

in the meantime my UST/RST fic is almosssttttt done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Could even make it in black and white and call it a silent film.
              Yes - with a funky piano-tune and lines, and make it all wibbly-wobbly and add grain ... and it'll look awesme.

I didnt write Teyla's character in a favorable light (or any season 5 character)...
              B-b-but... I don't like Teyla in a not so favorable light. What has she done to deserve that?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Fic done and sent to beta! Heeeeee! *dances* get ready for snark, ust and smut soon!

Comment

One thing before I head to bed - IT'S SO GOOD SEEING THIS THREAD ON TOP OF THE PAGE AGAIN. KEEP IT UP SPARKIES!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    They were - with Kate in the middle.
                    I knew you was gonna say that...

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    3 minute of high res and great quality.lol
                    You can't have the cake and eat it too!

Fic done and sent to beta! Heeeeee! *dances* get ready for snark, ust and smut soon!
                    Yes, yes, yes!

And off to bed with me! Night Sparkies!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

One thing before I head to bed - IT'S SO GOOD SEEING THIS THREAD ON TOP OF THE PAGE AGAIN. KEEP IT UP SPARKIES!!!!!
                      Where else would we be?

Comment

Yes - with a funky piano-tune and lines, and make it all wibbly-wobbly and add grain ... and it'll look awesme.
                        Yup! Bring me that ol' time music!

Yay! Hopefully you can post it in time for Smutty Tuesday!

We're gonna try, right everybody? Let's rock and roll!

Where else would we be?
                        In the gutter?
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          In the gutter?
                          Exactly.

Comment

*hugs everyone* Thank you all so very much.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            For example when I go to the Chicago convention, I will not be taking any video because they might throw me out and then I would have to hurt somebody. So I won't be taking any video at any conventions. Never. Not once.
                            I don't risk it either at Fedcon... and I really am surprised at how little (read: none) Fedcon vids there are online from this year, so Fedcon threatening its visitors with a blacklist really seems to be helping.

If you take a lot of images in rapid sequence, and then you put them one after the other in a video. Put some text as subtitles or an audiofile... and voila, hypothetical video without having to tape it.
                            Hehe, that's what I sometimes do

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I've been studying my camera manual. I've only had it for 5 years and finally cracked the thing open. LOL I even found the "continuous shooting" setting. Thanks for the idea, FH. I'm such a dweeb. We're not exactly talking about a fancy camera here. It's just one of those little Canon Elphs. Now, Mr. SR's is the scary one but so complicated you can't help but mess up. So we'll cut him some slack. Though he has been practicing also. I will give him a little tutorial on what I learned when he gets home and spur his male ego so he'll have to learn more about his to show me up. I love it when a plan comes together.
                            Continues shooting is a lot of fun and I always use it. The only "problem" with it, is if the subject moves too much, they'll end up unfocused because the camera keeps its focus point from the first photo, so don't keep the button pushed in for too long.

Yay!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to it. I really could use some good new Sparky fic at the moment.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              The only "problem" with it, is if the subject moves too much, they'll end up unfocused because the camera keeps its focus point from the first photo, so don't keep the button pushed in for too long.
                              In that case tell everyone you were doing an artistic project.

Comment

B-b-but... I don't like Teyla in a not so favorable light. What has she done to deserve that?
                                Its nothing personal against the character. Rodney, Ronon, Woolsey, and possibly Keller, Lorne, and Zelenka are all going to be made fun of in some way.
                                Everyone is out of character in there infatuation with John.
                                Oh and i forgot John, he loves himself too
                                Last edited by VampyreWraith; 07 June 2010, 03:57 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X