Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Yes she is. There will be a projection of Legend of the Seeker.

3 minute of high res and great quality.lol

I take 3 minutes even if the quality is not good or 20 vids of 30 second of great quality.
    Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    3 minutes just good quality is ok for me
    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    3 minutes of lo-res is fine so long as their faces aren't blurred to nonexistence. More is merrier, I say.
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Fourthing that answer of longer video at good quality. You know how certain actors like to ramble. Hypothetically, of course.
    Thanks for the votes. That would be my choice. The quality is actually pretty good here in my office with no bright lights. I doubt anyone would complain. Mr. SR's camera should do even better but he is going to be concentrating on stills and hopefully some really good closeups. Hypothetically of course.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes she is. There will be a projection of Legend of the Seeker.
      Cool!

Damn, I really wish I was in France right now...

And can I just note that there's a lot of hypothetical talking going on...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Thanks for the votes. That would be my choice. The quality is actually pretty good here in my office with no bright lights. I doubt anyone would complain. Mr. SR's camera should do even better but he is going to be concentrating on stills and hopefully some really good closeups. Hypothetically of course.
        When you will use this camera for a convention?
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Cool!

This year, they present Legend of the Seeker and Glee. I'm sure the next year, we will have Castle.
          sigpic

Comment

When you will use this camera for a convention?
            That's not possible because vids are not allowed at conventions therefore I cannot use my camera at a convention to take video without breaking the rules. And you know I would never break the rules.

For example when I go to the Chicago convention, I will not be taking any video because they might throw me out and then I would have to hurt somebody. So I won't be taking any video at any conventions. Never. Not once.
            sigpic

Comment

That's not possible because vids are not allowed at conventions therefore I cannot use my camera at a convention to take video without breaking the rules. And you know I would never break the rules.

For example when I go to the Chicago convention, I will not be taking any video because they might throw me out and then I would have to hurt somebody. So I won't be taking any video at any conventions. Never. Not once.
              Pics is allowed. Just a good report and I will be happy.
              sigpic

Comment

Should make for some good stills.

Cool!

Oh, there's always lots of hypothetical talking going on.

No, we always must follow the rules, because they're for our own good.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For example when I go to the Chicago convention, I will not be taking any video because they might throw me out and then I would have to hurt somebody.

Here's a hypothetical solution for your hypothetical question:

If you take a lot of images in rapid sequence, and then you put them one after the other in a video. Put some text as subtitles or an audiofile... and voila, hypothetical video without having to tape it.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Pics is allowed. Just a good report and I will be happy.
                    There will be pics and a report so I'm sure you will be happy. Now how happy I have no control over.

If you take a lot of images in rapid sequence, and then you put them one after the other in a video. Put some text as subtitles or an audiofile... and voila, hypothetical video without having to tape it.
                    Great idea. I can make a slide show. *hurries to set camera* Reminder to self: Buy more SD cards.
                    sigpic

Comment

Could even make it in black and white and call it a silent film.

Great idea. I can make a slide show. *hurries to set camera* Reminder to self: Buy more SD cards.
                      Lots more SD cards.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There will be pics and a report so I'm sure you will be happy. Now how happy I have no control over.

I'm easy to make happy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes, LOTS of cards. We want many pictures!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*glomps Anuna and snuggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Could even make it in black and white and call it a silent film.

Lots more SD cards.
                              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Yes, yes, LOTS of cards. We want many pictures!
                              I'm easy to make happy.
                              I'm glad you're all so easy. Wait until I come back with blurry pics.

I've been studying my camera manual. I've only had it for 5 years and finally cracked the thing open. LOL I even found the "continuous shooting" setting. Thanks for the idea, FH. I'm such a dweeb. We're not exactly talking about a fancy camera here. It's just one of those little Canon Elphs. Now, Mr. SR's is the scary one but so complicated you can't help but mess up. So we'll cut him some slack. Though he has been practicing also. I will give him a little tutorial on what I learned when he gets home and spur his male ego so he'll have to learn more about his to show me up. I love it when a plan comes together.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're all so easy. Wait until I come back with blurry pics.
                                Gee, just like me!

I've been studying my camera manual. I've only had it for 5 years and finally cracked the thing open. LOL I even found the "continuous shooting" setting. Thanks for the idea, FH. I'm such a dweeb. We're not exactly talking about a fancy camera here. It's just one of those little Canon Elphs. Now, Mr. SR's is the scary one but so complicated you can't help but mess up. So we'll cut him some slack. Though he has been practicing also. I will give him a little tutorial on what I learned when he gets home and spur his male ego so he'll have to learn more about his to show me up. I love it when a plan comes together.
                                Ah, there's nothing like a little friendly competition to spur technological advancement.

Comment

Working...
                                X