Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Huge hugs for Kris*

I am so sorry to hear that. Losing your loved ones, or watching them go through that is always hard. I hope your boyfriend will be okay, with time.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Back to sparky

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]26140[/ATTACH]
      Sheppard, Elizabeth, you sure took your sweet time coming to rescue us
      Sorry 'bout that sir. It took a while before the news reached me. I was right in the middle of something
      And what might that be?
      Elizabeth
      LMAO! Into the gutter again!

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]26139[/ATTACH]
      Huh. Not that I'm not thrilled to hear about your sex life, but would you mind doing something about the Replicators before I shoot Woolsey?
      Gee, Jack, are you jealous?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        LMAO! Into the gutter again!
        Clearly you didn't read that lot on the other page. I didn't want to draw attention to them as they were more gutter-ish. Hi mods, how are you?

Gee, Jack, are you jealous?
        Of course! Woolsey is no match for Weir, in either scenario
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, everyone. Your prayers and well wishes mean a lot to us. *hugs*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            Agreed, and with the dressing down thing i meant on a consistant basis and with the attitude caldwell had with sheppard in the beginning of season 2. I liked caldwell for it but it wouldnt have suited sam to come in all hard, especially not at first. i wouldve rubbed too many people the wrong way.(even more) But in the beginning of trio, john's sitting there sucking a lolli pop and hes like i didnt join the air force to negociate with locals, or something like that. I thought it was cute, but a bit too smart ass to say to a military superior, without getting some kind of comment in return. It wouldve felt different if it were elizabeth or even woolsey that he was talking to.
            Very true. You would never talk to a superior officer like that, not even in a joking way. He sure never did it with Caldwell or Ellis. At least they didn't have him using her first name. No wonder people say these writers are sexist. It seemed like, by things like this and how they dressed Sam in non-military clothes, that they were trying to make us forget she was military. Yet the science side of her never came out either. So she ended up being Elizabeth lite.

*snorts* Loop? What loop?

I'd say they lost the touch, period.

No, none of them has the humility of Brannon Braga, that's for sure.

But of course, in Season 1 John and Elizabeth were supposed to be at odds and at each other's throats so that John could go crying to Teyla every night... *headdesk*
            I guess that's another thing that happened off screen. LOL Because in actuality a number of times he took Elizabeth's side against Teyla. If they wanted to convince us they were interested in each other, they would have at least had him consoling her and telling her he would always take care of her or at the very least being a little more gentle with her. Basically, even when he knew she wasn't feeling well (before he found out why) he told her to suck it up. Real shippy guys. LOL Yet with Elizabeth, the least little thing and he was all soft-voiced and "are you okay?" and puppy eyes. These writers should consider teaching a "how not to write ship" class.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Thank you, everyone. Your prayers and well wishes mean a lot to us. *hugs*
            ((((more hugs))))
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just stopped by to send Kris many hugs.
              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Clearly you didn't read that lot on the other page. I didn't want to draw attention to them as they were more gutter-ish. Hi mods, how are you?
                Oh, I read them... I was rendered speechless by their crackiness (in a good way!). *high-fives*

Of course! Woolsey is no match for Weir, in either scenario
                Bwahahahah!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Very true. You would never talk to a superior officer like that, not even in a joking way. He sure never did it with Caldwell or Ellis. At least they didn't have him using her first name. No wonder people say these writers are sexist. It seemed like, by things like this and how they dressed Sam in non-military clothes, that they were trying to make us forget she was military. Yet the science side of her never came out either. So she ended up being Elizabeth lite.
                Just like Atlantis itself ended up being SG-1 lite. Meh.

I guess that's another thing that happened off screen. LOL Because in actuality a number of times he took Elizabeth's side against Teyla. If they wanted to convince us they were interested in each other, they would have at least had him consoling her and telling her he would always take care of her or at the very least being a little more gentle with her. Basically, even when he knew she wasn't feeling well (before he found out why) he told her to suck it up. Real shippy guys. LOL Yet with Elizabeth, the least little thing and he was all soft-voiced and "are you okay?" and puppy eyes. These writers should consider teaching a "how not to write ship" class.
                This! Because nothing says love like being more caring and concerned for your ugly old hag of a boss than your supposed love interest. LMAO!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, I read them... I was rendered speechless by their crackiness (in a good way!). *high-fives*

Bwahahahah!

This! Because nothing says love like being more caring and concerned for your ugly old hag of a boss than your supposed love interest. LMAO!
                  Someone's up early. Woke up sarcastic I see. How unusual.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sarcasm is my natural state. I usually suppress it to keep from scaring the mundanes. Or maybe it's just that I'm watching Dean get all snarktastic on a rerun of Supernatural. LOL!

Comment

True. And if they'd stuck to how they'd written her in the past, he'd have never talked to her like that either. Although I was surprised to see him actually (albeit half-heartedly) salute her in Lifeline.

Must've been because he card for Teyla so much at the time that he thought she wouldn't want to be molly-coddled. Or talked to like a marine. /sarcasm

Bwahahahah!

Or sleeping with someone else /now end sarcasm

I can beat that. It's 3.35am here, and already smutty tuesday. Although I'm all out of smut
                      sigpic

Comment

Sarcasm is my natural state. I usually suppress it to keep from scaring the mundanes. Or maybe it's just that I'm watching Dean get all snarktastic on a rerun of Supernatural. LOL!
                        And nobody does it better. Dean is an inspiration to us all.

True. And if they'd stuck to how they'd written her in the past, he'd have never talked to her like that either. Although I was surprised to see him actually (albeit half-heartedly) salute her in Lifeline.

Must've been because he card for Teyla so much at the time that he thought she wouldn't want to be molly-coddled. Or talked to like a marine. /sarcasm

I can beat that. It's 3.35am here, and already smutty tuesday. Although I'm all out of smut
                        I think we're going to have to rename this sarcastic monday/tuesday. Well it's lunchtime here and anything I have to say at this point will get us modded, so lunch it is.
                        sigpic

Comment

DEAN!SNARK. Yum.

That's all. *wanders off*
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*snerks*

Hah. Hah. Hah.

You? All out of smut? ZOMG, it's the end of the world!

And nobody does it better. Dean is an inspiration to us all.
                            Yes, he is. *drools*

I think we're going to have to rename this sarcastic monday/tuesday. Well it's lunchtime here and anything I have to say at this point will get us modded, so lunch it is.
                            Sarcastic Monday? That could work. Bring on lunch! LOL!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            DEAN!SNARK. Yum.

That's all. *wanders off*
                            "Lucifer Rising." Good times. *cackles*

We have so got to slip an SPN reference or two into Season 6.

Comment

Not to mention Teyla taking Elizabeth's side against John (Hot Zone). HarHar.

Hugs to you and your family, Kris.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Not to mention Teyla taking Elizabeth's side against John (Hot Zone). HarHar.
                                Gee, Teyla and Elizabeth must've been sleeping together, then! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X