No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh, I was wondering, are we bringing Cadman back too?? I totally loved that character and I hate tptb for dropping her like they did. If the team needs a demolitions expert, they could always refer to her

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      ooh, I was wondering, are we bringing Cadman back too?? I totally loved that character and I hate tptb for dropping her like they did. If the team needs a demolitions expert, they could always refer to her
      We're trying to bring back as many familiar faces as we can. If there's a way to fit Cadman into a story, we'll do it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi!

Excellent fic, Kris.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          We're trying to bring back as many familiar faces as we can. If there's a way to fit Cadman into a story, we'll do it.
          Well, if there are explosives and explosions, you ahev a reason to bring Cadman back. She is just awesome and I would love to see her as secondary - regular character in this season.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Please, tell me we will have a scene with Hermiod in the season 6.
            And I don't know if you talk about it but Ford is in it or no?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Well, if there are explosives and explosions, you ahev a reason to bring Cadman back. She is just awesome and I would love to see her as secondary - regular character in this season.
              And considering that we're going to have lots of explosions... yeah, she's so coming back.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Please, tell me we will have a scene with Hermiod in the season 6.
              And I don't know if you talk about it but Ford is in it or no?
              All the Milky Way Asgard died at the end of SG-1, so Hermiod is gone, I'm afraid.

As for Ford, I think we've decided to hold off on bringing him back until Season 7.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Surprisingly true. It seems the bad luck fairy has been busy

Actually, I didn't find it too bad. I'd change a few things of course - add back some characters that disappeared in the previous disaster of a season

It made it seem like no treal thought at all had been given towards rescuing Weir. Even the convo in Reuinion didn't make sense - it'd been what, a couple of weeks? since Carter had left then come back. Surely if they were going to do anything at all, it'd have to be straight away.

It certainly was. He must've been a little absent minded (they all must've been) if they hadn't noticed Teyla's pregnancy.

I wasn't meaning Patrick was evil, merely one of his clients was a bit desperate. A bit like how those guys picked up Hammond's grandkids back in s4? and took them for a ride (so that he'd leave) except it all went a bit wrong. While powerful businessmen can be a bit 'that way', it doesn't necessarily follow that they have to be. There are many philanthropists out there, perhaps that's why John doesn't seem bothered by money
                Oh I get that you didn't mean Patrick was evil but it's still a little too cliche. Sorry, don't hate us for not liking your idea. LOL

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                *points up* Did anyone see the fic I posted?
                I did. I read it and loved it but am as busy as a beaver with two tails so neglected to comment.

I'm off to the Marine Corps museum. My friend is in the band and they're doing a concert before opening a new museum display. Excited. Back later in the day.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

All the Milky Way Asgard died at the end of SG-1, so Hermiod is gone, I'm afraid.

As for Ford, I think we've decided to hold off on bringing him back until Season 7.
                  I never saw the last episode of SG1. For me my little Hermy is still alive. It was hard when Thor....can' say the word.
                  I love Hermiod.

Season 7 for Ford, good idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*giggles* Good word to describe that.
                    lol yeah. Im pretty sure batmanesque was the word that JF used to describe how he saw the backstory he was given for outcast. I think i read it in the official season 4 companion book lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I'm off to the Marine Corps museum. My friend is in the band and they're doing a concert before opening a new museum display. Excited. Back later in the day.
                      Sounds like loads of fun! Have a good time!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I never saw the last episode of SG1. For me my little Hermy is still alive. It was hard when Thor....can' say the word.
                      I love Hermiod.

Season 7 for Ford, good idea.
                      *hugs* I miss Thor.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      lol yeah. Im pretty sure batmanesque was the word that JF used to describe how he saw the backstory he was given for outcast. I think i read it in the official season 4 companion book lol
                      Heh, I still haven't even gotten the S4 companion book... or the S4 DVDs, or, well, anything related to S4 and S5. Except for the trading cards (the set contains Seasons 3 and 4), and one of the novels, which was quite good at keeping Elizabeth's spirit alive even without her there. The rest of it can all burn.

Comment

I ahve nothing really wise to add to this discussion, so I'm gonna complain about my new fic - it's only getting longer! And I still ahven't reached the best part. But there's ton of ust
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          I ahve nothing really wise to add to this discussion, so I'm gonna complain about my new fic - it's only getting longer! And I still ahven't reached the best part. But there's ton of ust
                          Hey, there's nothing wrong with long, plotty fic with lots of ust.

Comment

Sounds like loads of fun! Have a good time!

*hugs* I miss Thor.

Heh, I still haven't even gotten the S4 companion book... or the S4 DVDs, or, well, anything related to S4 and S5. Except for the trading cards (the set contains Seasons 3 and 4), and one of the novels, which was quite good at keeping Elizabeth's spirit alive even without her there. The rest of it can all burn.
                            I'm back. The concert was great. I took a photo of my friend in her uniform and made it my screensaver on my phone. I may replace her in Chicago though.

I bought the first 3 companion books but have completely skipped the last 2. Some of those episodes I didn't want to know what everybody thought. Yech.

Though if there is any good stuff on Vegas, I'd love to hear that.

Now I'm taking a break before heading out to dinner with SR Jr. and his GF at ...wait for it....Joe's Crab Shack . It's one of our favorite places with a huge outdoor patio and great drinks. And you can buy a t-shirt that says "Hot Legs and Great Tail" or "Crabs do it sideways" or "I got crabs at Joe's" or my personal favorite "Bite me".
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Quick hello again before to join my friends outside.

I bought the S4 companion book and I will buy the S5 just for the same reason that I bought S4 and S5 dvds: I hate to start something and don't have the whole thing.lol But I almost stole the S4 dvds (20 euros and not 55 euros because the shop did a mistake) so I'm not sad.lol And I don't sell them for the moment because I still really like the first seasons. Companion books are interesting.
                              The book that you mentioned is Angelus? My mom bought some of those books just because I had to read them for her.lol I didn't read "Blood ties" (not sure if it's the title) and my mom is not happy.lol

Time to return to hell. It's so hot here.......I miss the rain
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm back. The concert was great. I took a photo of my friend in her uniform and made it my screensaver on my phone. I may replace her in Chicago though.
                                Gee, I wonder why?

I bought the first 3 companion books but have completely skipped the last 2. Some of those episodes I didn't want to know what everybody thought. Yech.

Though if there is any good stuff on Vegas, I'd love to hear that.
                                Actually, they still haven't published a companion book for Season 5.

Now I'm taking a break before heading out to dinner with SR Jr. and his GF at ...wait for it....Joe's Crab Shack . It's one of our favorite places with a huge outdoor patio and great drinks. And you can buy a t-shirt that says "Hot Legs and Great Tail" or "Crabs do it sideways" or "I got crabs at Joe's" or my personal favorite "Bite me".
                                *cracks up* Is it just me, or does the idea of doing snarky t-shirts for Atlantis Rising sound very appealing?

Comment

Working...
                                X