Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Eeeeee! They're so cute! Heeheehee!

Darnit, we need to figure out a way to get Sedge on Atlantis after Elizabeth comes back in Season 6! Elizabeth needs her dog! And can't you just picture John playing fetch with Sedge? Squee!
    Hmmmm! Maybe John or Rodney could bring Sedge to help her recover? You know, something thjat reminds her of happy days, safety...
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Hmmmm! Maybe John or Rodney could bring Sedge to help her recover? You know, something thjat reminds her of happy days, safety...
      This looks like a remake of Lassie.lol Stupid joke. I like this dog. I'm not a big fan of animals (because I don't know how to react with them) even if they like me but Sedge is a charming dog. Yes I said charming.lol
      Did I miss you smut fic?
      Last edited by Probie; 04 June 2010, 08:17 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        This looks like a remake of Lassie.lol
        Did I miss you smut fic?
        You didn't i'm working on it. the fic wants to have plot.

Comment

I'm relieved.
          Can't wait to see it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I thought vegas was one of the best eps of season 5. but sheppard is my favorite character, and i actually like csi and au eps as well. i also loved the vegas wraith and the music in the ep. I can see y a lot of people didnt like it though if your not into all that.
            IMO they should've gotten rid of identity, and made eatg a 2 parter, and if they felt keller needed more screen time, they couldve given her more to do in the finale.
            I have watched Vegas more than any other episode and am still not tired of it.

Considering how Joe got ticked off that Torri picked McKay over Shep and all the stuff Joe's said recently about how sexy Torri is, I'd say he's trying to break himself of those 'automatic answers' about the original and now dead plans.
            And I'm willing to bet his interview with Martin Firrell gave him a nice new perspective too.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Alleluia for it.lol
            Can I get an amen?

You mean like those dogs who are taught to salivate when they hear a bell ring? Pavlov and all that?
            *snort* Are you implying he might have been programmed? LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Amen!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I have a video for that too!

Comment

And they could recruit Caldwell to sneak Sedge on board the Daedalus... Hey, I like this idea!

Smut + plot = WIN!

And I'm willing to bet his interview with Martin Firrell gave him a nice new perspective too.
                  Ohhh, you betcha.

Implying? I'd say it's fact! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww
                  Bwahahahah!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am full of cracky thoughts today. Don't you love me? Yes you do.

Comment

Resistance to Sparky is futile. Hee.

Hey, I picked up somewhere along the way in a con report that Joe said he wanted Ronon's gun. We need to work that into our S6. He would love it. We have all sorts of treats for him. I wish we knew what he's thinking in terms of John's background so we can add that for him too. Of course, we can't change canon but we can tinker a bit.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am full of cracky thoughts today. Don't you love me? Yes you do.
                        Yes we do! *BIG HUGS*

I sense a motivational poster in the making.

Hey, I picked up somewhere along the way in a con report that Joe said he wanted Ronon's gun. We need to work that into our S6. He would love it. We have all sorts of treats for him. I wish we knew what he's thinking in terms of John's background so we can add that for him too. Of course, we can't change canon but we can tinker a bit.
                        We could always have them come across a cache of those guns so that John could have one, and they'd have spares that John could try (and fail) to offer Elizabeth when he insists that she has to be armed to go off-world...

Hmm, now that's a question. Just where did these guns come from? Are they Satedan, or is it something that both Ronon and the Travelers picked up from somewhere else? I don't think that was ever answered on the show.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have zero graphic skills, Kris. Would you make headers for my eps?
                          Sure thing!! I'll send them to you first for approval.

Works. And I'll keep a duplicate list on stickies.
                          Awesome!! It's always good to have a duplicate list.

Reminds me of an icon I once saw where John and Rodney are sitting in Elizabeth's office going back and forth saying, 'My Elizabeth!'
                          Now I want to see that icon!!!

Considering how Joe got ticked off that Torri picked McKay over Shep and all the stuff Joe's said recently about how sexy Torri is, I'd say he's trying to break himself of those 'automatic answers' about the original and now dead plans.
                          Yup, apparently he's doing just that... and we all love him just a little bit more for it

Oooooh, that's a great idea!!!!!!!!

Haha, fics like that can be annoying, can't they

Ugh, I can't wait to see those photo's... Joe in candlelight... *drools*

And they could recruit Caldwell to sneak Sedge on board the Daedalus... Hey, I like this idea! :weiranime17
                          Ooooh, also an awesome idea!!!!!!

That was my report
                          And yup, that is what he said...
                          This is what I wrote in my report:
                          And a suggestion for season 6: let John have Ronon's gun for one episode
                          He said that he had wanted to get his hands on that gun for 5 years (which is impossible as Ronon only came in in season 2) and they never allowed that, cause it would take Ronon's cool away...
                          (*eyeroll* stupid tptb)

Sig by me

Comment

I think "Gravity" will be a great opportunity to do that. And I just have an idea, regarding John's mother, that would work well, and would be realistic. And since it willa fect the rest of the storyline, especially regarding Elizabeth's breakdown, I'm going to share it.

Spoiler:
                            This is one of my fanfic ideas and I'm not certain I'll ever get to use it in fanfiction - I might - but I don't see why it couldn't be used in our Season 6. We are led to assume that John's mom died long before John's dad and her loss was something that influenced John profoundly. I remember us discussing car accidents and things like that. How about this - what if she had degenerative neurological condition like Alzheimer's, or Huntington's chorea? It's gradual, progressive, it's very painful to see a loved one go through something like that. It's something that could cause the divide between John and his father, especially if Patrick Sheppard felt guilty over not being able to help his wife, so he stayed away from home under the excuse of working. You can tell John would be mad at him for that.

Which would explain why John is so particularly freaked out by events that make him lose his mind, so to speak. Then, it also sheds a new light on John's reactions regarding Rodney in "The Shrine", and his behavior in other episodes. Finally, it would affect his reactions over Elizabeth's condition during S6, and God, just think about TRW and the nanites that made her believe something that wasn't real. Even his initial decision not to revive her in Adrift, by using the nanites, can be seen in a new light.

Any thoughts, guys?

Oh by the way. Do we have a name for John's mom? I think we could use one. Also. Other characters have parents too. Names?

Comment

Hehe, I just found this photo of Joe at Fedcon on one of my friend's fb page... He looks so nerdy and I just had to share

Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Hehe, I just found this photo of Joe at Fedcon on one of my friend's fb page... He looks so nerdy and I just had to share

Christ on a cracker! GLASSES!!! EEEK! Scary!!! And hilarious!!!! And David looks like he's thinking "Dude, WHAT is that THING on your nose?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X