No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall do my best to post it really really soon. But this fic is supposed to have a plot, and funny moments, ust moments and combine several favorite cliches, so. give me some time, and I'll bring you smutty smut
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I shall do my best to post it really really soon. But this fic is supposed to have a plot, and funny moments, ust moments and combine several favorite cliches, so. give me some time, and I'll bring you smutty smut
      Yay, so looking forward to that

Sig by me

Comment

Quick comment on the generations discussion a couple of pages back. A generation is usually defined (historians,anthropologists, etc) as 20 years. Obviously for "aliens" with much shorter or longer life spans (the "kids" planet, Trek's Okompa or Vulcans) a generation would be shorter or longer. But since most of SG is the same as Earth I'd say 20 years/generation in situations like Tayla mentioned.
        DDC

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
          Quick comment on the generations discussion a couple of pages back. A generation is usually defined (historians,anthropologists, etc) as 20 years. Obviously for "aliens" with much shorter or longer life spans (the "kids" planet, Trek's Okompa or Vulcans) a generation would be shorter or longer. But since most of SG is the same as Earth I'd say 20 years/generation in situations like Tayla mentioned.
          Thanks for the addition. I remember in Rising somebody commented about the short days on Athos. That would probably make the time of a generation even shorter because their years were shorter. So Teyla would be in numbers anyway, older than we think. But then weren't the days on Atlantis 28 hours long? That gets confusing. Especially when they moved to the new planet and are now on Earth. They just need their own time zone I guess. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A little OT but not very OT (it's not clear lol)
            I saw this pic on the net and I thought of you, homie
            Spoiler:
            [IMG][/IMG]

Yes I know I should post this one on Torri's thread.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Maybe it'd be easier if the planet where Atlantis lands in season 6 has days that are close to 24 hours
              Or days that are double that... 48 hour days! Now that would be fun

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Spoiler:
                [IMG][/IMG]

That is a cool pic!!!
                And I don't think anyone here minds a 'Torri only' pic now and then

Sig by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                  [IMG][/IMG]

I love it. No wonder Joe thinks she is sexier in RL. Seriously hot.

Where's Anuna? I'm back from the spa and waiting for my smut. OT

Spoiler:
                  And after my lactic acid peel and the collagen mask, boy is my skin smooth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

pkprd869, two fics for the price of one? You are so awesome! Yay, the Asurans are getting their butts kicked... which I hope the lovely and sublime Lady Elizabeth will be able to do to Chaya very soon!

Stacy London's gonna remake Elizabeth's wardrobe, eh? Oh, this is gonna be good!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Thanks for the addition. I remember in Rising somebody commented about the short days on Athos. That would probably make the time of a generation even shorter because their years were shorter. So Teyla would be in numbers anyway, older than we think. But then weren't the days on Atlantis 28 hours long? That gets confusing. Especially when they moved to the new planet and are now on Earth. They just need their own time zone I guess. LOL
                    Yeah, I seem to recall someone mentioning a local time of 2600-something (in Season 1?). So they had at least 26-27 hours.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Maybe it'd be easier if the planet where Atlantis lands in season 6 has days that are close to 24 hours
                    Or days that are double that... 48 hour days! Now that would be fun
                    More time for John and Elizabeth to get into mischief.

Spoiler:
                    [IMG][/IMG]

SQUEE! Oh, that pic is so cute! *snerches* And yes, you should totally share that on Torri's thread.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR: Yes she's sexier in RL.

SK: It's done.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Having seen Torri in real life (and on stage!), I can personally attest to that.

Yay! Gotta spread the Torri!love.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think it was the atlantis uniform that wasnt too appealing on her, though it was better when she wore the black zip up. if she was dressed more like sam and keller were dressed during season 4 i dont think many people would be saying she was unattractive or old looking. I thought she looked great in Sunday when she was out of uniform. They should've done more scenes with her in a casual enviroment or casual clothing. The writers always had her be soo serious its no wonder that a lot of viewers saw her as an old uptight mother hen type character. She also looked cute in the return pt 1 when carson went to see her in her apt.
                          And seriously when you have teyla in a mid drift revealing tank and weir in a conservative zipped-up cinch waisted jacket, who do you think most people will find sexy.
                          Last edited by VampyreWraith; 02 June 2010, 11:27 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            I think it was the atlantis uniform that wasnt too appealing on her, though it was better when she wore the black zip up. if she was dressed more like sam and keller were dressed during season 4 i dont think many people would be saying she was unattractive or old looking. I thought she looked great in Sunday when she was out of uniform. They should've done more scenes with her in a casual enviroment or casual clothing. The writers always had her be soo serious its no wonder that a lot of viewers saw her as an old uptight mother hen type character. She also looked cute in the return pt 1 when carson went to see her in her apt.
                            All part of TPTW's plot to make Weir look unattractive, no doubt. It sure didn't work all that well when all of us keep saying how hot Weir is.

And seriously when you have teyla in a mid drift revealing tank and weir in a conservative zipped-up cinch waisted jacket, who do you think most people will find sexy.
                            Depends on who the 'most people' are. There are plenty of people out there who find an endless parade of midriff-baring outfits boring.

Comment

Anuna is here, trying to wrote. Anuna is also very very tired. Would someone write for me, huh?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Consider yourself lucky you weren't around in the bad old days when the Weir fans had to put up with the most atrocious posts you can imagine about her and as a result, Torri. Those people had a ship agenda. It wouldn't have mattered if Torri looked like a lingerie model, they still would have hated her. It left a bad taste in the mouths of all Weir fans and I'm afraid caused hard feelings that still hover around some posters. But I won't get too far into that old can of beans. *shudders*

Right now we are rolling on into Sparky World Summer month two. A belated Happy June to everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X