No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Rodney, being a Star Trek fan, should tell Liz that wearing red all the time is dangerous
    I love my friends on fb for pointing that out

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      "Every morning Weir goes to her closet, opens it up and goes "What do I wear? Red t-shirt V-neck, red t-shirt scoop neck, red t-shirt longsleeve, red t-shirt short sleeve?" Stressful!"
      This is from multicolour on LJ
      Any takers? Please, pretty please with chocolate on top? ;^)
      Torri said that herself... at Dragon Con (same year they had Claire in the panel).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Torri said that herself... at Dragon Con (same year they had Claire in the panel).
        Really? Then I need to kick mulitcolour's behind
        But it's still an awesome sentence to put into a crack!fic

Sig by me

Comment

Not sure if any of you are any good at crack!fics, but this is a sentence that has to be made into a crack!fic.
          "Every morning Weir goes to her closet, opens it up and goes "What do I wear? Red t-shirt V-neck, red t-shirt scoop neck, red t-shirt longsleeve, red t-shirt short sleeve?" Stressful!"
          This is from multicolour on LJ
          Any takers? Please, pretty please with chocolate on top? ;^)
          Also, Rodney, being a Star Trek fan, should tell Liz that wearing red all the time is dangerous
          I love my friends on fb for pointing that out
          Yeah FH is right, Torri said that first... I could swear I even saw a video of it on YouTube. But it would make for a funny crack!fic. Maybe Rodney's "warning" about wearing red could turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy where something scary happens (but it's not really bad, so everybody can laugh about it later)... say, Elizabeth has to go off-world for a negotiation, and she and John are cut off from the rest of the team for some reason (hurricane, earthquake, take your pick ). Why yes, I am leaving a big opening for some Sparky smut, why do you ask?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I remember that Don Davis was in the panel, Torri, Rachel, Claire, Kavan ... I did a quick search on YouTube but I can't immediately find it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I remember that Don Davis was in the panel, Torri, Rachel, Claire, Kavan ... I did a quick search on YouTube but I can't immediately find it.
              Aw, shoot! I was hoping your Google-fu was better than mine, 'cause I can't find it either!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Aw, shoot! I was hoping your Google-fu was better than mine, 'cause I can't find it either!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJaO...eature=related
                sigpic

Comment

That's it! That's the one! VampyreWraith, you so rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    That's it! That's the one! VampyreWraith, you so rock!
                    lol glad i could be of help
                    sigpic

Comment

Because I have to get ready to cycle back on nights...

Spoiler:
                      “Rudder 15 degrees full ahead,” Captain Caldwell shouted as he watched the Asuran warship Romulus bearing down on him.

“Commander Ellis, make ready your carronades,” the captain sent his orders over the speaking tube.

“Aye, sir. Awaiting your order to fire,” Commander Ellis replied.

Ronon and Lady Elizabeth rushed below deck as the scream of cannon fire began. The Romulus sent her fire long but the Daedalus broadsides were from being in range to return fire.

“Commander, what can we do to help?” Lady Elizabeth and Ronon approached Ellis while he was barking orders to his gunners.

“For right now, don’t panic. When we can fire back, I’ll find something for you to do,” Commander Ellis replied.

“Why we not fire back?” Ronon growled in annoyance.

“Our guns don’t have the range. The skipper will make a zig-zag pattern while getting closer,” Ellis explained.

“Should we even be trying to fight a ship that big?” Lady Elizabeth gave Ellis a skeptical look.

“An all out battle, no. But the captain will try and slow them down. He’ll cross the tee once and then make a break for it,” the commander made motions with his hands to help make himself clear.

The group’s conversation was cut short when a cannonball ripped through part of the ship.

Meanwhile…

Sir John looked over the balcony on the quarter moon night. He thought the night would be beautiful, but the flash of powder and the wails of cannon fire turned the evening ugly. Sir John sighed; Lady Elizabeth only had three days left to rescue him.

“The Asurans are having trouble keeping up with the little sloop,” Chaya joined Sir John on the balcony.

“Yes, they are. But the sloop already took a hit,” Sir John pointed out.

“Maybe. But the man o’ war can’t maneuver fast enough to bring her broadsides to bear and cause any real damage,” Chaya countered.

“If the Asurans have ships that big in their navy, why haven’t they come for your land?” John turned to look Chaya in the eye.

“They fear my magic. I can create a squall to swallow an entire armada,” Chaya grinned in satisfaction.

“I see. If that little sloop can rake them stem to stern, they’ve got a good chance,” Sir John observed the battle further.

“For your sake I hope so. Your Lady Elizabeth is on that sloop,” Chaya taunted. Before Sir John could reply, she turned and left the balcony.

Sir John ran a frustrated hand through his hair. Hanging his head, Sir John took a deep breath. Unused to only watching, he could feel the worry build inside him. Sir John’s grip tightened on Lady Elizabeth’s scarf tied around his waist. Another cannonball slammed into the sloop.

On the Daedalus…

“Commander Ellis, Commander Ellis!” Captain Caldwell yelled over the speaking tube.

“Ellis here sir,” the commander coughed from the smoke.

“Are you ready to fire?” Caldwell asked.

“Sir, I’ve lost six carronades to the last shot we took. I can only fire twelve guns on our port side,” Ellis motioned for Ronon to clear some wounded sailors.

“That will have to do,” Caldwell acknowledged, “right full rudder. Bring us across their stern.”

“Lady Elizabeth, I need you and Ronon to man some cannons. Preload the first three. My gunners will be able to correct as you fire them…” Commander Ellis voice disappeared when another cannonball sent splinters flying.

Through the smoke Ronon and Lady Elizabeth made their way to check on Commander Ellis. As the smoke cleared, Ronon sprinted to Ellis’ side. He placed his head on the Commander’s chest to check for breathing. Ronon looked at Lady Elizabeth and shook his head.

“Captain Caldwell,” Lady Elizabeth called to the bridge.

“What! I don’t have to pamper some civilians!” Caldwell shouted back.

“Ellis is dead!” Lady Elizabeth yelled back.

“Damn it! On my order salvo fire. You do know what that means,” Caldwell responded.

“Yes I do,” Lady Elizabeth shot back and turned her attention to Ronon, “You’re going to have to fire the first three guns on your own.”

“Ronon do. No problem,” Ronon answered as he waited to touch off the first canon.

“Salvo fire!” Captain Caldwell shouted.

“Salvo fire!” Lady Elizabeth repeated to her gunners.

The broadsides of the Daedalus let loose while she crossed the Romulus’ line of battle. Captain Caldwell watched through his spyglass as the Asuran ship of the line began to splinter. One mast fell into the ocean while the other shots ripped though her stern. Captain Caldwell smiled seeing the Romulus take on water.

Seeing the Asuran warship ablaze dropped Lady Elizabeth to her knees. Her shoulders trembled as she fought back tears. Not tears of sadness or fear, but tears of release. All the terror and destruction that just happened had to find a way out.

“No shame. All do it after battle,” Ronon placed a soft hand on Lady Elizabeth’s arm to help her rise.

Lady Elizabeth wiped away a few stray tears and took a deep breath. She steadied herself and made her way to the bridge.

In the ice castle…

Sir John finally found himself breathing again. The spectacle of seeing the sloop leaving the man o’ war dead in the water let him unload the feelings of anger, fear, and bloodlust. Returning to his room, Sir John reached out with a trembling for a wine bottle.

“Wow mommy! That battle was awesome!” Torren clapped his hands together.

“Awesome?” Teyla eyed her son not understanding.

“You know, like really, really, cool!” Torren explained.

“I see. The next part is also very cool,” Teyla smiled and kissed her son good night.

Spoiler:
                      Red Shirt Crack!!!!!!

“Colonel Sheppard, is this really necessary?” Dr. Elizabeth Weir shook her head in amazement General O’Neill approved such a thing.

“People need a slice of home. Besides, it’ll be fun,” Lt. Colonel John Sheppard replied with a cheeky grin.

“Whatever you say,” Elizabeth sighed as the wormhole opened.

“Just try and be nice,” John smiled as he and Dr. Weir went to greet their guest.

“Shut up! Another galaxy!” their guest looked around as she placed a hand on a cocked hip.

“OMG! OMG! I’m such huge fan!” a giddy Rodney McKay nearly knocked over his friends.

“Love the suit. And you mixed plaid with stripes,” the newly arrived woman complimented Rodney.

“Stacy London said I’m HOT! Stacy London said I’m HOT!” Rodney kept shouting as he ran through the Atlantis gateroom.

“Wow…” John looked dumbfounded at Rodney running off still yelling.

“Welcome to Atlantis. I’m Dr. Elizabeth Weir,” Elizabeth introduced herself, “and this is Lt. Colonel John Sheppard.”

“Nice to meet you,” John smiled as he shook hands with Stacy.

“Sir, Dr. Weir, Miss London. Everything is ready for Miss London’s visit,” Major Lorne informed the group.

“Well, Miss London…” John was interrupted.

“Please, call me Stacy,” the TV host smiled.

“Stacy, Major Lorne here will show you to your quarters,” John motioned for Stacy to follow Lorne.

“So Major Lorne, are the Air Force guys around here this cute?” Stacy asked.

“I think I just saw Lorne turn five shades of red,” John mentioned to Elizabeth.

“So why is she here?” Elizabeth asked to reiterate her feelings of how utterly pointless she felt this was.

“Like I said, fun,” John waved as he left the gateroom.

A few hours later…

All the monitors in Atlantis blinked to life with a picture of Stacy London and Colonel Sheppard in someone’s quarters. By some poor soul’s closet by some odd happenstance.

“Hi, I’m Stacy London. And I’m here with Colonel John Sheppard. And we have a special surprise for someone,” Stacy gave the camera a mischievous look.

“Yup. Let’s open the closet and see what we’ve got…” John opened the closet and pulled out a red v-neck shirt sleeve shirt.

“Simple but cute,” Stacy examined the garment.

“Let’s see… Here’s a long sleeved one,” John handed the shirt to Stacy.

“And one in; what’s the neckline called?” John asked.

“Scoop neck, and is it really necessary to have the exact same color,” Stacy furled her brow, “and here we have a red zip up.”

“Yeah, she really likes that one. I wonder how many of those she has,” John started to look around the closet.

“I know you have uniforms but come on. Does she have anything else not red?” Stacy rummaged through the closet.

“I think so,” John joined in the search for non-red garments.

“This is a cute blouse. Nice sky blue aviator style,” Stacy approved.

“That’s the button pulling blouse,” John pointed out.

“Huh?” Stacy looked puzzled.

“Every time she wears it, the button on her chest looks like it’ll pop off,” John shrugged.

“Fit issues too. And Shut Up! You so ogle,” Stacy called out John

Dr. Elizabeth Weir looked on in horror as she realized it was her closet they were raiding. Standing in the center of the mess hall, she struggled to maintain enough dignity and not drop her lunch.

“Dr. Elizabeth Weir, you’ve been nominated for…” Stacy was cut off.

“Oh hey, a green sweater,” John showed Stacy.

“We can let her keep that.” Stacy shook her head.

“Let’s go get her for that cool mirror,” John’s eyes lit up.

“The 360. Great idea! Let’s go,” Stacy and John took of running.

Elizabeth calmly set her tray down on the table. But after a few moments the embarrassment got to her.

“There is no way in HELL I’m getting in that mirror!” Elizabeth yelled and took off running herself.
                      Last edited by pkprd869; 02 June 2010, 01:24 AM.
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                        Because I have to get ready to cycle back on nights...
                        Yay, more from the Lady Elizabeth and Sir John

And Liz would so kill John for snooping in her closet with Stacy London

Thx for making me laugh

Sig by me

Comment

Pkprd, thanks for the laughs. Now I want to go push Chaya off that balcony and oh yeah, Lizzie is so going to murder John.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*LOL* The Stacy London fic had me giggling like the total girl I am. Poor Elizabeth.

Loving the fairy tale! Ronon speaking like a caveman is hysterical.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hello thread! Did anyone asked for smut?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Hello thread! Did anyone asked for smut?
                                I heard that and ran in from the other room. Yes, please. Today's my spa day so if you don't post it before I leave, I'll have something to look forward to. I'll only be gone a few hours and hopefully will return 10 years younger.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X